• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A8199.jpg

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow....

that killed this room quick!!!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya know If someone comes here acting like a total dick .. have at the fucker .. but if someone comes over and is acting cool and I dont care how ya feel about the person if they are being cool leave them alone .. its just that simple

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya know If someone comes here acting like a total dick .. have at the fucker .. but if someone comes over and is acting cool and I dont care how ya feel about the person if they are being cool leave them alone .. its just that simple

Amen.:tape2:

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

remember what you just said here the next Time SMOKE comes in here I have seen him Hammered by everyone just for showing up,,,,,,,,,,,,IT'S NO WONDER THE GUY HATES US

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remember what you just said here the next Time SMOKE comes in here I have seen him Hammered by everyone just for showing up,,,,,,,,,,,,IT'S NO WONDER THE GUY HATES US

I don't know about "everyone" ghost,i've never crossed the guy....just sayin. lol:nono:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

like I sed if he comes here acting like a dick fuck with him .. if he is being cool everyone else be cool .. whats not to understand .. and Ill remember what I said

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's a hell of a note,,,46 has pissed me of and fucked with me more than anyone else on this site and now I have to be nice to that shit eating fuck,,,I'll have to think about this one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

there are other places to go

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:minion:
it's a hell of a note,,,46 has pissed me of and fucked with me more than anyone else on this site and now I have to be nice to that shit eating fuck,,,I'll have to think about this one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Your not going to leave us,you luv us to much over here! Besides you would have to answere to rie!!:lol:

there are other places to go

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all im sayin ghost is if he is being cool ignore him ..no need to start shit .. from the beginning we have all said everyone is welcome on the steeler page and that means everyone as long as they act cool ...plain and simple .. If i want constant battles I will go back to fox .. the constant battles is one of the reasons most of us left that place ...

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin folks! Just thought I'd stop on by and see whats up. Cup of coffee goin and I have a few appointments scheduled for today.

For those that have been around on the cooler and have seen a bit of drama there lately, hopefully you are noticing that its working itself out a bit now. A more "hands on" approach is being used now to make sure that the masses are comfortable posting anywhere on the hoop.

Status
Not open for further replies.