• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well apparently the gitm wanted this guy cause he has 2 accounts and gitm is the only one to my knowledge that can authorize that .

this wasn't about Brasky,,,,my mistake,,,sorry

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stupid 4-day weeks

throws my shit all into a tizzy

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a few of guys around here think I'm the new mod,,,,fat friggin chance of that,,,

only way I would be a mod is I could have the WC,,,the BS would end overnight,,but then I would be myself and Ghost doesn't want that,,,,so

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol you hard ass old trucker you

ok the COOLER,,,it isn't that bad if you could do away with the attacks on noobs the numbers would double in a month,

I am as guilty as any on this,we are a little to free with our words,,,,that is holding the hoop back,,

and personal attacks that go to far,,,,those are the 3 main problems with the hoop

I pretty much like the place the way it is,,where else can you tell someone to fuck off or suck my dick and get away with it,,,,,,,,,,,NO WHERE THAT I KNOW

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok the COOLER,,,it isn't that bad if you could do away with the attacks on noobs the numbers would double in a month,

I am as guilty as any on this,we are a little to free with our words,,,,that is holding the hoop back,,

and personal attacks that go to far,,,,those are the 3 main problems with the hoop

I pretty much like the place the way it is,,where else can you tell someone to fuck off or suck my dick and get away with it,,,,,,,,,,,NO WHERE THAT I KNOW

Personal attacks and people taking this shit too seriously is what is hurting the board

Modhnoiri

An mbeidh ár Lá Tar!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The highlighted part is it in a nut shell and since all of the Mod's who do have the power to make a positive change won't or can't do anything about the problems......nothing will ever change.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did ghost delete the brasky thread or just lock it?

Status
Not open for further replies.