• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G'day, Blue.

If I had the day off, I'd probably spend it golfing, doing yard wrok or loafing. But any of these three options would no doubt include a sudsy amber libation that I've been hearing good things about. Been meaning to try it...beer, I think it's called.

Unfortunately, I don't have the day off. :pout:

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G'day, Blue.

If I had the day off, I'd probably spend it golfing, doing yard wrok or loafing. But any of these three options would no doubt include a sudsy amber libation that I've been hearing good things about. Been meaning to try it...beer, I think it's called.

lol...well maybe after work then!!:eyebrows:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G'day, Blue.

those are great options north

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's so much about Brasky, as about the mod who banned him. A lot of the folks in the cooler have issues with Modhniori. It still surprises me that he'd show up HERE to drop the ban bomb.

I have an issue with him, too. His name is hard to spell.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's so much about Brasky, as about the mod who banned him. A lot of the folks in the cooler have issues with Modhniori. It still surprises me that he'd show up HERE to drop the ban bomb.

I have an issue with him, too. His name is hard to spell.

I jest call him new mod ...but he is the mod for the nfl also so who knows .. I was at the movies when brasky got banned ..

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had left for the evening. Had to sign off early to pick up the pups.

Brasky and I were on the "mysterious locking threads" thread for a few minutes, making a few dirty jokes, but there were no problems. We'd been leaving each other in peace for a while.

Not sure WTF brought this on. I find it curious, but won't lose sleep over it. I still believe in an open forum policy, but we can't stop an outside mod from coming here.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had left for the evening. Had to sign off early to pick up the pups.

Brasky and I were on the "mysterious locking threads" thread for a few minutes, making a few dirty jokes, but there were no problems. We'd been leaving each other in peace for a while.

Not sure WTF brought this on. I find it curious, but won't lose sleep over it. I still believe in an open forum policy, but we can't stop an outside mod from coming here.

well apparently the gitm wanted this guy cause he has 2 accounts and gitm is the only one to my knowledge that can authorize that .

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the new guy just dosent take the wc's crap .. i dont see anything wrong with him .. but that is my opinion

he's kind of like the wiggy for the wc

he might need a bit of a chill pill imho

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously the guy has fewer than 100 posts and damn near all of them are chest-beating gorilla shit

Status
Not open for further replies.