• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My feeling is, you could put 10 different ppl in a room and have them read something and they would interpret it different.... I know that we all need to not take things personal and try and have an open mind... Ghost needs to know we all love him and outsiders don't always mean harm...:nod:

exactly steel you put it better than I ever could.. but I feel the same way

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew you were lurking .. I was sumerizing .. gee ghost we dont want ya to leave .. ya know I wish this was a bar so you 2 could take it outside and when yinz came back in after knocking the shit out of each other I would have a couple cold beers waiting for yinz ..

you were doing your best to make me look like the bad guy here,,,,,,,these people need to know the whole damned story,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not the fiction you were just telling

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you were doing your best to make me look like the bad guy here,,,,,,,these people need to know the whole damned story,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not the fiction you were just telling

I am telling the truth about what happened TODAY... I wasnt talking about what has happened in the past.. you 2 have a bad past.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am telling the truth about what happened TODAY... I wasnt talking about what has happened in the past.. you 2 have a bad past.

if you are going to tell a story you need to tell it all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm out of here

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly steel you put it better than I ever could.. but I feel the same way

Live life 1 day @ a time... There will always be ppl who can and will touch our buttons but we can control it... If some 1 goes 2 far, oh well let them b an ass.. Let me say a for instance... I was ready 2 tell west 2 fuck off, but he posted maybe we got off on the wrong foot, an all is well, I'm not demeaning Ghost's feeling but I also want him to take a step back a read into what set him off and make sure he is pissed for the right reason and if so then he has ground to stand on..

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
I figure most of the folks who post on the other pages, are either out to show someone up, or are genuinely friendly people, like the ones here.
Rie has had her problems with the fools.
I simply am more of the mind that they can go fuck themselves, and get on with impressing whomever it is they think they are impressing.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Live life 1 day @ a time... There will always be ppl who can and will touch our buttons but we can control it... If some 1 goes 2 far, oh well let them b an ass.. Let me say a for instance...I was ready 2 tell west 2 fuck off, but he posted maybe we got off on the wrong foot, an all is well, I'm not demeaning Ghost's feeling but I also want him to take a step back a read into what set him off and make sure he is pissed for the right reason and if so then he has ground to stand on..

:bolt:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im gonna get some couch time in .. take care everyone .. tomorrow is a new day , see yinz then god be willing and the creek dont rise .. good night and god bless all

Status
Not open for further replies.