• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misk!? Seriously we are running GG off and Net is gone,? Aggie no contact? Buck came on for awhile! Gone. Who the fuck owns this thread!? Are the trolls in control again!? Man this is wrong, you know I am one of the more tolerant here, but this is screwed up! :L

it's off-season...

Cali Steel

Poster Extraordinaire !!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.18
Fav. Team #1
Misk!? Seriously we are running GG off and Net is gone,? Aggie no contact? Buck came on for awhile! Gone. Who the fuck owns this thread!? Are the trolls in control again!? Man this is wrong, you know I am one of the more tolerant here, but this is screwed up! :L

What's up with that???

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a restaurant here called Pappadeaux that is the shit, I can't even look @ Red Lobster the same way, :lol:

girl ~ you need to take a trip to the Keys and really experience great seafood... I have to say I am truly spoiled to have grown up with the best of the Gulf seafood out my backdoor, and luckily enough, a great seafood market a half mile from my house now.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ms no one trolled us to day did ya read the pages ????? gg just ripped into the guy just cause he dosent like him .. he did the same exact thing that he dislikes .. he wanted me to ban the guy for no good reason and then he got angry .. do you want this place to turn into fox ?? I dont ..

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
girl ~ you need to take a trip to the Keys and really experience great seafood... I have to say I am truly spoiled to have grown up with the best of the Gulf seafood out my backdoor, and luckily enough, a great seafood market a half mile from my house now.

Oh Honey, I feel you, when I was in the Mag bizz we ate seafood up and down the east coast and I was in heaven... But I have 2 tell you I am Jealous you have heaven @ your door step:nod:... lol

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok y'all, it's Wednesday night hunk fest ~ Criminal Minds and CSI ~ gonna go chill in sofa city.... have a great evening y'all ~ Good night ~ Sweet dreams :grouphug:

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.