• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this sure fire grill i have now its top end stuff

540077_389536497743315_1669008284_n.jpg

Sweet! Looks like a toolbox as well!! lol :suds:

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got pissed and left the Hoop for a few different reasons, one of which was that I couldn't post from my photobucket anymore here. That was more photobucket than anything else, but it was another brick on the pile of shit that I was not happy with.

I never stopped thinking about you guys and wanting to post over here but when the fighting came to THIS page, I had had enough. I love you guys and I wasn't gonna stick around for fighting amongst my friends. I do not expect moonlight and roses, I like to stir up shit too, but I couldn't see you guys fighting here, it hurt too bad to see it.

The worst troll is gone, and as I've read back, he's finally poked the bear enough to get booted for good.... and if my pics work, I've been able to access and post from my photobucket again, ((crossin my fingers this works))

I love you guys!

... but you can't get rid of your SteelerSis, the adoption is irrevocable!!

heart.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misk ~ I read back that GG is awol. I'm sorry to hear that. If you talk with him elsewhere, please tell him I said hi.

GG is awol for a few reasons .. 1)him .. 2) he got restricted to steeler nation and the penality box and 3) he has some personal issues going on

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GG is awol for a few reasons .. 1)him .. 2) he got restricted to steeler nation and the penality box and 3) he has some personal issues going on

he couldn't stop poking the bear like LOC did... when I left he was restricted like that, so I guess things hadn't changed....

Status
Not open for further replies.