• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're welcome, Face. Enjoy it.

Again, I don't recall the address, but any cabby could get you there...it's well known. Or you could Google Map it. And they probably have their own website with directions.

Would love to join a fellow Steelers fan there to hoist a few, but it's an hour each way for me, and I have another commitment tonight, which I can't get out of on short notice.

So have one for me. BTW, if you like dark beers, try the Edmond Fitzgerald Porter. It kicks ass and takes names.

:suds:

Appreciate it man! I already called the place and got the skinny. I should be headed there within the hour. Too bad you can't make it! Would have loved tossin back a few and talkin football!

I love everything about dark beer... I'll probably try a sampler board if they have one? I know I'm one of the few, but I absolutely love IPA's. I have to be in a certain mood for porters, but hell... I'm on a "work-cation" so I will indulge.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to lie Misk... I know you love your fruity daiquiri's with the little umbrellas in them

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evening, Misk. Thanx for sending the message. Always happy to direct a fellow Stillers fan to the few bright spots in Cleveland.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant have too many umbrellas ,ya know what I mean vern?

jason-segal-dance-with-drink.gif

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
misk,,,it's not nice to poke fun at someone when they can't play to

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Edisto_Tiger View Post

You been out drinkin with GG again?
---------------------------------------------------------------

pffffffttttttt ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,, what makes you say that

Status
Not open for further replies.