• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evening, Blue. Good luck to those striped cats of yours. Most of the plorsters on the Bengal board are already predicting a loss. But as I told one of 'em, the Dirty Birdies found some interesting ways to lose games last year, to some really bad teams. So keep a good thought.

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi, Steel. Nobody ran their mouths here. Local Browns fans recovering from their own heartbreaking loss.

No need for Steeler Nation to panic, though I'm still puzzled as to why our D folded up, after looking OK initially. And the "new" offense looked way too conservative to me. Like the 1970s offensive scheme...two running plays, and pass on third down if need be. Great scheme when we had Franco and Bleier in the same backfield. Today...not so good.

Agreed North, I'm sure Kramer saved his sarcasm bc he knows they need a miracle 2 win their 1st game..:peace2:

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evening, Blue. Good luck to those striped cats of yours. Most of the plorsters on the Bengal board are already predicting a loss. But as I told one of 'em, the Dirty Birdies found some interesting ways to lose games last year, to some really bad teams. So keep a good thought.

Thank you sir,i hope we atleast make it a game!! Thats another reason why i dont go over there much....In my eyes we have a chance to win every game!! :rockon:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you sir,i hope we atleast make it a game!! Thats another reason why i dont go over there much....In my eyes we have a chance to win every game!! :rockon:

That's the spirit! I couldn't believe the negative waves coming from some of my peeps as I read back. Never give up, dag-nab it!

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the spirit! I couldn't believe the negative waves coming from some of my peeps as I read back. Never give up, dag-nab it!

Nothing against those guys,i luv reading their x's&O's and all but i'm always looking for the W baby!
sigpic103186_1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.