• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official Hold On To Your Asses, It's Draft Day, Thread

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're right as it's a wasted pick as much as I believe that drafting Rudock was. Don't care if it was BQ's guy that had to have. Both of those picks were a waste. could have had either of your wr and a handful of others to choose from. I could care less about not being a "my guy". Still had positions of need to be meet for other competition, imo

I just sucked it up as his first draft and said "fuck it"

Rudock is a great pick. Calm down.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Long strider. Struggles to make quick, decisive cuts. Poor feel for the right running track on stretch plays. Looks for cutback lanes that aren’t there. Will run up blocker’s back and has very little feel between tackles. Scatback who fails to run to his size. Plagued by fumbles putting ball on the ground 10 times in 227 career carries. Lost starting job this season and missed final three games due to injury. Has struggled to stay healthy during time at Washington."

Trent Richardson?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rudock is a great pick. Calm down.

I highly doubt he would have been drafted. who knows

I know you're a UofM guy though so I get where you're coming from

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly doubt he would have been drafted. who knows

I know you're a UofM guy though so I get where you're coming from

Ever see him play? He's a gamer. We're talking late round picks here. Next year you guys need to send BQ your scouting reports sooner. :D

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever see him play? He's a gamer. We're talking late round picks here. Next year you guys need to send BQ your scouting reports sooner. :D

I saw his progression throughout the year. He got better as the year went on. Utah game was a nightmare for him. He had poor blocking, bad reads and no timing with his wr's. He didn't have anything but fall camp to go on for practice. not an easy ordeal for an incoming qb no matter the 25 games he had at Iowa. watched the MSU, tOSU in full.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to see Rudock anytime soon. Only in preseason games.
Not really a knock on him, but more Stafford needs to be healthy.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's good. You want homers, turn on the Ticket. Those bronies are STILL crying about us not taking Connor Cook. Those fucks wanted him in round 2 or 3!

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw his progression throughout the year. He got better as the year went on. Utah game was a nightmare for him. He had poor blocking, bad reads and no timing with his wr's. He didn't have anything but fall camp to go on for practice. not an easy ordeal for an incoming qb no matter the 25 games he had at Iowa. watched the MSU, tOSU in full.

Utah made a lot of QBs look bad last year. Including Goff the #1 pick.

The heart of that dominating defense? Jared Norris and Gionni Paul. Both undrafted.