• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official Come Back Ray & Clyde Thread

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Update:

Ray has gotten the message. No word from Clyde yet.

Clyde, if you're reading this and can't send a message 'cause you're blocked, contact me at [email protected] if you want to say anything to the peeps or if you want to be reinstated. I'll check it on occasion. If not, best of luck & maybe we'll hear from ya down the road.

[YOUTUBE]Hn-enjcgV1o[/YOUTUBE]

Hunger_Games_peace_pic.jpg

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Also Ray, please feel free to send me an email so I don't have to bother imac to go between. imac has my email address. Thanks man.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Ray, please feel free to send me an email so I don't have to bother imac to go between. imac has my email address. Thanks man.

What's the word in imac? Is he done with the board for good?

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I vote to bring them back as they should never had been banned....the hall monitors need to let cooler heads prevail... next time just ask them to cool down and go to the time out corner as banning is just overuse of power. JMHO ..we are all 49er fans who on occasion get carried away especially around draft time so ease up on the banning please...:suds::agree:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote to bring them back as they should never had been banned....the hall monitors need to let cooler heads prevail... next time just ask them to cool down and go to the time out corner as banning is just overuse of power. JMHO ..we are all 49er fans who on occasion get carried away especially around draft time so ease up on the banning please...:suds::agree:

Simpler still, if you don't like something someone writes, just ignore it.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure if you were part of that thread, but it is best not even to discuss banning and the mods at this point. That is how that other post started. It started with one poster asking where Ray & Clyde went to, then the comments started milldy questioning the bannings, and then it went viral from there. Gotta move past it. I just hope Ray and Clyde can set the past aside and come back to join us.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I vote to bring them back as they should never had been banned.

Essentially they are back already (or could be if they wanted), but they just have to contact me & let me know they want to come back before they're reinstated. Time will tell...

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Essentially they are back already (or could be if they wanted), but they just have to contact me & let me know they want to come back before they're reinstated. Time will tell...

Still waiting to see your green so we know you are a mod, lol.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Still waiting to see your green so we know you are a mod, lol.

For clarification, I'm not a mod', and I won't be one unless Ray & Clyde come back. That was the contingency upon which I agreed to accept the responsibilities.

Ray (and Tomik) and Clyde to a lesser extent were the ones who went to the trouble of bringing us ESPN refugees over here.

And I appreciate - y'know... when people do things for me. :whistle:

Ahem! ...'scuse me; had to -AHEM!- ...clear my throat there.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For clarification, I'm not a mod', and I won't be one unless Ray & Clyde come back. That was the contingency upon which I agreed to accept the responsibilities.

Ray (and Tomik) and Clyde to a lesser extent were the ones who went to the trouble of bringing us ESPN refugees over here.

I was aware that you are not a mod yet. I was hoping someone on our board would become a mod for our board. Would be nice to have one our own become a mod for the 49er board. If you don't want to be, I bet there might be someone who is willing to do so.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You did good with Hammer getting Clyde and Ray re-instated but I think its about time you stopped fawning over them begging them to come back. Its starting to feel creepy.

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Actually, Im the perfect guy to comment since I was not part of the thread that got them banned nor do I even know what was stated. So totally neutral in that regard so a decent jury member so to speak. I do read the people who got banned and would say over the years I enjoy reading their posts even if I don't always agree with their opinion. I just responded to Ninesickness and put my 2c in... We all tend to take this way to seriously and when that happens we all need to collectively take a deep breath and relax a bit. I do believe in free speech but also feel that one cannot just ignore certain responses that beg to be responded to even if it causes a minor "storm". But at the end of the day we all need to just realize that we are all fans of the 49ers and let bygones be bygones, forgive and move on. :rollseyes: