• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 2017 Chicago White Sox Thread

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Jiddy I created a new 2019 White Sox thread but forgot to tie it to the White Sox like an idiot. It’s in the general MLB Forums, so it will probably never gain traction.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sad I won't be able to post this gif for idseer every day for the next 8 years and 1100 at bats.

tenor.gif
now you're just a clown. it hasn't been 8 months since i wrote that. you in some kind of hurry to be right?

you're pathetic jiddy.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to look at it like this: Boston may not have won it without Sale. The Sox most certainly are not winning it anytime soon without him either. At least they'd be somewhat decent though...not 6th worst record in 118 years of franchise history bad and praying that some ok-but he's no A-rod/Bonds/Frank Thomas-guy will bail them out to 75ish wins for 300 million...and people are going nutso about this scrub after years of telling me how Sale wasn't worth it cuz we weren't going to compete anyway.

Yeah...Manny Machado is more of an answer than Chris Sale was as 27 year old #1 starter with a 2.xx ERA a few years back at probably 65% of the cost.

This team is definitely clownshoes sometimes. Just thinking about it gives me a f*cking aneurysm.

i think your aneurysm has already occurred cause you haven't a clue.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now you're just a clown. it hasn't been 8 months since i wrote that. you in some kind of hurry to be right?

you're pathetic jiddy.

He fell to his knees LOL...300 million for a guy that can't even stay on his feet with the World Series on the line. We caught a huge break. Celebrate with me idseer. Well, until we realize the pitcher who broke his ankles was supposed to be our guy. When that sinks in with you-in 8 minutes, 8 months, or 8 years-drink with me.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He fell to his knees LOL...300 million for a guy that can't even stay on his feet with the World Series on the line. We caught a huge break. Celebrate with me idseer. Well, until we realize the pitcher who broke his ankles was supposed to be our guy. When that sinks in with you-in 8 minutes, 8 months, or 8 years-drink with me.
wouldn't drink with you ... ever. you're a bitter loser who wouldn't understand baseball if it crawled down his throat. you'll take trading sale to your grave and never ....never get it.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy guys! We can’t afford this Sox fan infighting. We’re few.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldn't drink with you ... ever. you're a bitter loser who wouldn't understand baseball if it crawled down his throat. you'll take trading sale to your grave and never ....never get it.

I still harbor anger over Jaime Navarro, Adam Dunn, David Wells...hell, our dumbasses letting LaRussa go when I was a kid. I still think "WTF were we thinking" about firing him to this day. He should have been our mainstay, not the f*cking A's and Cardinals'. Of course I'm taking the Sale f*ckup to my grave. I'd feel the same way if we dumped Buehrle at 27...and Sale's ERA is almost an entire run less than his. Some guys should be lifers (or at least with us through their 30s) and it is apparent when they come up through your system. Frank Thomas. Harold Baines. Mark Buehrle. Robin Ventura. Ozzie Guillen....and of course, Chris Sale-to name a few. It just is what it is.

I mean, there was a small hope you'd be right and Sale would go all Blackjack on his new team...but that's definitely not the case...nor was it to be expected.

I'll drink without you. So be it.