• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Not-Too-Early-Any-More 2014 Free Agency Thread

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I wanted the Niners to draft him back in the day from the start... but no one listens to me...

Doesn't that piss you off? Baalke never takes my calls either. :mad2:

Yep Revis would cost a ton, but the last time the Niners won a SB they brought in a hired gun at CB. It's time to do it again. Revis or Antonio Cromartie.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't that piss you off? Baalke never takes my calls either. :mad2:

Yep Revis would cost a ton, but the last time the Niners won a SB they brought in a hired gun at CB. It's time to do it again. Revis or Antonio Cromartie.

This went unnoticed by me, what do you think of TJ Ward from the Cleveland Browns... the guy is good and a hard nose type.... I'm intrigue of him possibly to fill the Whitner void, if any. Or Draft is always good.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
This went unnoticed by me, what do you think of TJ Ward from the Cleveland Browns... the guy is good and a hard nose type.... I'm intrigue of him possibly to fill the Whitner void, if any. Or Draft is always good.

The more I think about it the less I would want the Niners to sign a FA safety. ESPECIALLY Whitner. I gave consideration to signing Malcom Jenkins from the Saints, but I don't want 'em to spend big money on a safety or WR. I want 'em to spend big money on a C, CB or maybe a guy like Julius Peppers / Red Bryant.

So I'd say no on Ward. I want 'em to extend Chris Culliver's contract & move him to FS. Then draft a safety (Stanley Jean-Baptiste) and let 'em compete.

Note: I know Stanley Jean-Baptiste is a CB, but he's more than big enough to play FS.

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Depending on the price tag, I would love to see the Niners go after Hester. I don't think he would demand too much money and he would be a huge upgrade in the return game.

FWIW im from fla near tampa and the guys on the radio keep saying that Hester will reunite with lovie in tampa.