• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

the NEW york knicks

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually a pretty big believer in the Knicks potential. A lot depends on Rose's health and legal situation (its a civil suit, though, right... so no matter what he just pays money?). A lot also depends on whether Noah looks like the normal Noah or the Noah from the last couple seasons.

Rose, Melo, Porzingis, & Noah looks to me like a great compliment of talent.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So will Rose play in the opening night? Or Cavs vs Knicks would just be a let down for the NBA Tip off..

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose is not the key.

Noah, Zingers development, that dreadful bench and Brandon Jennings will decide if they make the playoffs.

I think they will.

Ps. That Chasson Randle kid looks like a keeper.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually a pretty big believer in the Knicks potential. A lot depends on Rose's health and legal situation (its a civil suit, though, right... so no matter what he just pays money?). A lot also depends on whether Noah looks like the normal Noah or the Noah from the last couple seasons.

Rose, Melo, Porzingis, & Noah looks to me like a great compliment of talent.

There is a lot of "I hope" in there.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
portzingis, this kid needs to slow down and make better decisions, and wtf r the knicks doing having him away from the basket... he is 7'3 freekin knicks as dum as ever

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, as i expected, off to another great losing season.. hornacek looks like a real disciplinary, has his guys focused, executing at both ends of court...

where's clyde.. need to hear about the swish cheese D

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a lot of "I hope" in there.

Yeah that is this team. I don't Rose and Noah have been improving the longer their careers go. Same with Melo, and I think it's past time to view him as more than an offensive scorer.

Hard to see them as a top 4 seed. Things all would need to work really well for that to happen.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that is this team. I don't Rose and Noah have been improving the longer their careers go. Same with Melo, and I think it's past time to view him as more than an offensive scorer.

Hard to see them as a top 4 seed. Things all would need to work really well for that to happen.

I was fairly impressed with Knicks last night (even though they got blown out). I thought both Noah and Rose looked better than I thought they would. (but I had very low expectations of both) I thought Rose did a very nice job finishing at the rim and hitting tough little shots.

Porzingis has filled out nicely. He has an NBA body now. (and 3-point range is there)

Jennings looked out of control. He will have better days.

I also recognized the triangle sets a few times and guys didn't seem to be always other-thinking like they did early in Fischer's tenure. (they didn't run it well -- at least I could recognized the offense this year.

I'm still not sure if the Knicks win more than they lose. But at least they will be in playoff discussion after the first of the year.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
an ugly f n win at home, have a 20 point lead early and allow the team to crawl back without an answer until late in 4th? hornycek, get hold of these meatheads, do you practice anything, boxing out, free throws the basics? .. you pulled out a win yea, but a good team does not let them back in game that easy. long frustrating season this will be, but then again, what else is new? and hornyceks substitutions, WTF? jennings, is this kid WE tarrded?

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
an ugly f n win at home, have a 20 point lead early and allow the team to crawl back without an answer until late in 4th? hornycek, get hold of these meatheads, do you practice anything, boxing out, free throws the basics? .. you pulled out a win yea, but a good team does not let them back in game that easy. long frustrating season this will be, but then again, what else is new? and hornyceks substitutions, WTF? jennings, is this kid WE tarrded?

I love die hard NY fans!

They are depressed even when they win against a good team!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love die hard NY fans!

They are depressed even when they win against a good team!

hey man, do you know how hard i try to NOT be a knick fan, i think of the Pacino line in the Godfather # whatever.... "every time i try to get out they bring me back in" with players that you think will make a difference, and coaches too but holy canoli, they drive me crazy.....

'leave the gun take the canoli

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Noah can continue to produce near triple dubs, Melo can continue to be pro-sharing, the Knicks are a playoff team.

I was seriously worried that Noah was gonna be the worst contract signing of the Summer.

* now I think it will be Biyombo *

But, maybe he just needs time?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the thing that really freaks me out now is phil jackson, and his triangle offense... every player that comes here, rose included, are not comfortable with it, so why does he continue to push it.. this team is talented & deep, no excuse for them not to contend, yes i said contend! if the offense is reason they won't, F jackson U zendumazz

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about Jennings, but Derrick Rose is probably mentally retarded. He's just so fucking dumb. I seriously think the legal trouble he is having is the result of him just being so dumb. I don't think he's a bad guy. I don't think he had any ill intent. He was just too dumb to understand the gravity of the situation. Just listen to him talk. He sounds like INTELLIGENCE from team America world police.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i change my views on the knicks, i did not realize noah is garbage! they are a .500 team, maybe an 8th seed if they get something together. hornacek, has no control over these guys, clueless, totally undisciplined team, ridiculous shot selection....

rose looks great , melo is an idiot, noah sucks portzingis, i have no clue what this kid will turn into, and the rest , meh !!!

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am changing my views again, the knicks suck. and hornacek is the biggest reason why.. he has no clue how to manage a team, can trump coach team too?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the thing that really freaks me out now is phil jackson, and his triangle offense.

The biggest problem with the triangle (and the reason pretty much every other team doesn't run it) is that it takes 3-4 years to truly learn and understand it because there are really no set plays. The Knicks, outside of Porzingis, have an older team. They don't have 3-4 years to learn all of the intricacies of it.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am not this f n crazy, sorry, but holy schitt!!! i am watching the knicks /raptors game, and the knicks have fouled a player 10 times in a row, as clyde says ' knicks are hackin and whackin, in the penalty at 7:10 of the 3rd q...

would love to attend a knicks practice to see what these baffoons actually practice!!!