• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

the NEW york knicks

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are they really? look, i am happy there is a chance of something great happening here in NY, its been way too long! BUT, why do i feel we are forfeiting the first quarter of season, rose in a court case, injuries already sidelining jokim, no excuse to have leg issues this early , NONE!!! there will be no chemistry, no cohsion for a while... and WFT, i know its pre season BUT, horacek?? wtf is a 7'3 inch guy playing at top of key?

same ole same ole.. nothin changes or will it?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are they really? look, i am happy there is a chance of something great happening here in NY, its been way too long! BUT, why do i feel we are forfeiting the first quarter of season, rose in a court case, injuries already sidelining jokim, no excuse to have leg issues this early , NONE!!! there will be no chemistry, no cohsion for a while... and WFT, i know its pre season BUT, horacek?? wtf is a 7'3 inch guy playing at top of key?

same ole same ole.. nothin changes or will it?

Rose and Noah are mere name talents at this point...We've seen their best days. I believe the Knicks will compete for one of the finals playoff spots in the east, but the notion that they'll be among the top teams is a major stretch.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? A preseason rant?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad to burst OP's bubble. I just don't see the Knicks being an elite team. Rose and Noah's best years are far behind them, and I don't have faith that they'll have a proper rehabilitation to their respective careers with an organization like the Knicks. Ok, who am I kidding? I'm not really sad to burst any bubbles when it comes to the Knicks.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks are going to be interesting, imo. Just looking at the names on the roster, this could/should be a very good team for at least a couple of years. A team that could challenge the Cavs for the Eastern Conference.

But when you look at the injury issues that those players have had over the past few years, they could have a very tough season.

My guess is that they will stay healthy just long enough to show "what could have been" but in the end, they won't be healthy enough to make the playoffs.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad to burst OP's bubble. I just don't see the Knicks being an elite team. Rose and Noah's best years are far behind them, and I don't have faith that they'll have a proper rehabilitation to their respective careers with an organization like the Knicks. Ok, who am I kidding? I'm not really sad to burst any bubbles when it comes to the Knicks.

ummmmmmmm i'm the OP and ummmmm where did i post a thing that i was being overly optomistic? ummmm

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ummmmmmmm i'm the OP and ummmmm where did i post a thing that i was being overly optomistic? ummmm

" i am happy there is a chance of something great happening here in NY, its been way too long!"