• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The most LEGIT 2012 BCS Bowl Predictions :L

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when I saw Clemson in the Orange bowl I stopped watching

I was already close after he picked Boise State to lose

NUance

my lysdexia is actign up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ha ha! Huskers in Pasadena. Hey, it could happen.

If we somehow get a fucking offense, that is.

WOOPIGSOOOIE

Internet Tough Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
when I saw Clemson in the Orange bowl I stopped watching

I was already close after he picked Boise State to lose

Lol, I knew this guy had to be a real tool to have Arkansas in the bcsncg, I think we win 9-10 games, should be a decent season.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I knew this guy had to be a real tool to have Arkansas in the bcsncg, I think we win 9-10 games, should be a decent season.

he had that LOL!

I never got that far

I was about to stop watching after he picked us to lose to Texas A&M :L

then I thought he just hates us and figured maybe he had better picks but the moment I saw him pick Clemson I figured there was no point on watching the rest.

Yeah 9-10 win season makes pretty good sense for you guys this year.

WOOPIGSOOOIE

Internet Tough Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lol, I was bored and actually watched the whole thing, saw Arkansas and spit my beer all over the place. So of course I had to read the comments, the guy said he wasn't an Arkansas fan but explained his reasoning behind his pick, half the comments are him arguing with hog fans about his silly prediction. Boise wouldn't lose to those silly faggies, not with Moore still at the QB spot

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I was bored and actually watched the whole thing, saw Arkansas and spit my beer all over the place. So of course I had to read the comments, the guy said he wasn't an Arkansas fan but explained his reasoning behind his pick, half the comments are him arguing with hog fans about his silly prediction. Boise wouldn't lose to those silly faggies, not with Moore still at the QB spot

Yeah I think he may soon realize how bad his picks are, actually probably not, dumb people remain dumb

Definitely not, especially with who they have at QB, I'm still not convinced that Tannehill is a good QB, he didn't play great against Nebraska it was mainly the A&M defense(or lack of Nebraska offense) that won that game and Tannehill chucked picks in the LSU game.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even start to watch it once I saw he included Clemson. Thanks for the heads up, Boise.