• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bowl Games thread (2023-24)

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a Bucknut puffing up their chest bragging about the conference after their most hated rival has won 3 straight against them and now a natty? Yikes...
I'm not puffing up anything just wondering if you feel differently about your foolish comment(s).

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I never thought I would see the day where an Ohio State fan white knighted Michigan. That shit is just embarrassing.
who white knighted UM? Just asked if he felt differently about his foolish comment(s). More embarrassing is making dumb comments which he (and you) have done.

since not a conference fan I never cheer for UM.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who white knighted UM? Just asked if he felt differently about his foolish comment(s). More embarrassing is making dumb comments which he (and you) have done.

since not a conference fan I never cheer for UM.
I’m not sure if you watched the game but Alabama was up a touchdown with like 4 min left and Michigan needed a miracle tipped pass to take the game to OT. So no, not remotely embarrassed by saying I wouldn’t be surprised if Bama won by 3 scores given how awful the rest of the B1G looked. Why should I?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure if you watched the game but Alabama was up a touchdown with like 4 min left and Michigan needed a miracle tipped pass to take the game to OT. So no, not remotely embarrassed by saying I wouldn’t be surprised if Bama won by 3 scores given how awful the rest of the B1G looked. Why should I?
clearly you just make dumb comments and don't get embarrassed by them so that's cool....you were way off on the UM-Bama game and just an FYI, wasn't the BIG 6-4 in bowl-CFP season?

FYI2, this is not me being happy about those results as I'd have preferred to see UM lose and don't care so much about conference. Focus on what we are talking about that is your foolish comments.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not puffing up anything just wondering if you feel differently about your foolish comment(s).
It wasn't me, but sure. Is the B1G still trash? I never thought it was. It's top heavy forsure, but Ohio State's result doesn't mean shit because they are still elite despite looking like shit in their bowl game.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't me, but sure. Is the B1G still trash? I never thought it was. It's top heavy forsure, but Ohio State's result doesn't mean shit because they are still elite despite looking like shit in their bowl game.
My bad if I replied to the wrong person. Not sure what anyone saw in bowl/CFP season to make them think the BIG was trash.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad if I replied to the wrong person. Not sure what anyone saw in bowl/CFP season to make them think the BIG was trash.

Idk the date of the comment made but if it was January 31st, immediately after Ohio State and Penn State both got beat, I could see their rationale. Not saying it's good rationale but that's probably it

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk the date of the comment made but if it was January 31st, immediately after Ohio State and Penn State both got beat, I could see their rationale. Not saying it's good rationale but that's probably it
Whenever it was made it was clear the person made a foolish comment....and I simply pointed out he failed. Even if it was after OSU and PSU were beat the BIG was either 3-2 or 4-2 at that time (not sure if MD win happened after the PSU game).

I guess could have been a prisoner of the moment comment......but also could have owned he failed with it.