• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Meatball Sports Fan... a journey in stupid.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, He was referring to me . I apologized to the bastard for the 1 run we had , Publicly and private in the private message , he said we're cool or Good . But the jackass continues to follow me around the board
though I've put him on IGNORE. I don't see his posts unless a poster replies to it like you did.
Funny, Pete asked me yesterday why Leo is negging all my posts. I really didn't even notice it.

But in thread a while back , He called me the biggest asshole on the board. Being totally fucked up at the time , and coming from family of sailors . I said some shit I shouldn't have. But like I said ,after a 2 day hangover . I apologized.
Just think he's (LEO) the BIGGEST ASSHOLE ON THE BOARD.:suds:

Maybe if you man up and stop using these stupid excuse.......I'm drunk. I'm a sailor. I'm hungover. These aren't excuses you use to apologize. Grow up and just admit you didn't really want to apologize. I would take that better because it would more closely resemble the truth.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Can i just apologize for this entire display, apologize for having brought up the elephant in the room, and be a dick all at the same time?

Yes!

You are a man of many talents Peter. I can see the regret is eating you all up inside.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can. I can get along with all the members of this board. I actually miss Clemens and his "I hate Jay Cutler no matter what" rants

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can. I can get along with all the members of this board. I actually miss Clemens and his "I hate Jay Cutler no matter what" rants

I know, man. I just really like it when you guys talk football and I have opportunities to learn. Trading barbs is meant for trolls.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a man of many talents Peter. I can see the regret is eating you all up inside.

I seriously like this board, and dont have issue with anyone here. I am not here to be super serious, or go on relentlessly about hypotheticals with regards to the team. Some guys can sit here and speculate about shit and it just isnt for me.
I do however like to come here and pick up knowledge, and make jokes. It took a little while, but i think everyone here has figured it out. If I'm dick to you, its usually for a laugh, not to really be a dick. If youre easily offended, and expect me to be sanctimonious, and follow sicky sweet polite protocol, well fuck off.
Also, when EVERYONE gets along, things get a little bland, so dont be surprised if i spark up a fight for no reason when the board dies down.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously like this board, and dont have issue with anyone here. I am not here to be super serious, or go on relentlessly about hypotheticals with regards to the team. Some guys can sit here and speculate about shit and it just isnt for me.
I do however like to come here and pick up knowledge, and make jokes. It took a little while, but i think everyone here has figured it out. If I'm dick to you, its usually for a laugh, not to really be a dick. If youre easily offended, and expect me to be sanctimonious, and follow sicky sweet polite protocol, well fuck off.
Also, when EVERYONE gets along, things get a little bland, so dont be surprised if i spark up a fight for no reason when the board dies down.

Just wondering if you figured out which cheeks your assholiness comes from. :lol::suds:
Love Ya Pete, keep it coming.
Just gotta say . You got after me for using the Penis , dick , comments.
But you have a flare for the term as well.:lol:
Again:suds:
Forgive me, it's a slow board.