• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Meatball Sports Fan... a journey in stupid.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
21. Try's to call out a thread about being stupid... while on said thread... then uses "tough guy" attitude to form some type of threat?? I don't know what that was but my "ass kicking"...really? Is that what you call some guys posting little animations of a smiley face scratching his head?
(don't fight it anymore 63 just accept it, it's ok the first step is knowing who you are.)

:laugh3:
Like I said , just take it like a man.
Evidently oblivious to the obvious. Numerous posters have called you an ass-hole ( in 1 way or another). Yet you continue to post this shit.
Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evidently oblivious to the obvious. Numerous posters have called you an ass-hole ( in 1 way or another). Yet you continue to post this shit.
Good luck.

Sometimes you may want to take your own advice

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys should kiss and make up

I'm not French, Italian, or any other nationality that deems it ok to kiss a guy. Nor am I gay.
So, that is totally not going to happen.:lol:
How ya doin Pete?

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck.

Why so angry? Go Bears!
Is it kinda like when you go to the dentist and you don't think you have any cavities...but then he pokes you with one of the sharp metal sticks and you get a zing... I think this post gave you a zing and you didn't like it, so just like the 7th graders I teach, you lash out. It's ok. I forgive you. Love and hugs.
Go Bears!

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get a life dude your shit is getting old fast.
Already put you on the ignore list. Just don't think your here to discuss football .
Man your 7th graders must really hate your ass.
If you talk down to them like you've tried to do here.
Good luck with that shit. 1 of them will probably put a hit on your ass. With the way kids are brought up today. :lol:
I won't see any more of your post. Thank SPORTSHOOPLA for the ignore choice.:suds::suds::suds:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why so angry? Go Bears!
Is it kinda like when you go to the dentist and you don't think you have any cavities...but then he pokes you with one of the sharp metal sticks and you get a zing... I think this post gave you a zing and you didn't like it, so just like the 7th graders I teach, you lash out. It's ok. I forgive you. Love and hugs.
Go Bears!

Dude… are you actually serious right now? There's no way you're not a troll. You really might be DiceDominator… shit. lol

You come to a brand new board, never posting here before. And you IMMEDIATELY start talking down to people, calling them "meatballs", being a condescending arrogant douche, making threads saying who's smart and who's dumb. Anyone you disagree with you insult and attempt to demean them…

Then… you have the nerve to fucking say other people are lashing out and you don't understand why people are taking offense to you? LOL… wow… that's hilarious.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trolling...

Really want to gives thanks for free entertainment:suds: Same shit, different teams thread...

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trolling...

Really want to gives thanks for free entertainment:suds: Same shit, different teams thread...

:laugh3:,Yeah this board got pretty fucked up since Joey got here.
Seems it isn't about the Bears at all . It's about Joey, and what a DICK he is.
Put him on ignore , but other posters just keep on responding to the jerk. Probably makes his day.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:,Yeah this board got pretty fucked up since Joey got here.
Seems it isn't about the Bears at all . It's about Joey, and what a DICK he is.
Put him on ignore , but other posters just keep on responding to the jerk. Probably makes his day.

This coming from a whiney drunk person who cries when people don't agree with him.bAnd then uses alcohol as an excuse when he unleashes verbal abuses at others:omg:

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coming from a whiney drunk person who cries when people don't agree with him.bAnd then uses alcohol as an excuse when he unleashes verbal abuses at others:omg:

Hi Leo, I think you were referring to Rich when you wrote this... Which, BTW, I have to ask both you guys: what is the deal? We got along just fine on ESPN, why are you guys at each other? We don't all agree all the time, but we need to stick together. That is what makes this board fun. Besides, I enjoy this board because of the friendly banter and like-minded fans. But more importantly, the guys posting on here (for the most part) are football intelligent and I'm learning.

It just sucks when you guys throw barbs at each other.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Hi Leo, I think you were referring to Rich when you wrote this... Which, BTW, I have to ask both you guys: what is the deal? We got along just fine on ESPN, why are you guys at each other? We don't all agree all the time, but we need to stick together. That is what makes this board fun. Besides, I enjoy this board because of the friendly banter and like-minded fans. But more importantly, the guys posting on here (for the most part) are football intelligent and I'm learning.

dude, NE, they are just living up to the name of the thread. It's rude to interrupt poetry as it is being created.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not at all. Rich isn't whiney when he is drunk. He actually makes some sense with his drunk rants.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, He was referring to me . I apologized to the bastard for the 1 run we had , Publicly and privately . In the private message , he said we're cool or Good . But the jackass continues to follow me around the board
though I've put him on IGNORE. I don't see his posts unless a poster replies to it like you did.
Funny, Pete asked me yesterday why Leo is negging all my posts. I really didn't even notice it.

But in thread a while back , He called me the biggest asshole on the board. Being totally fucked up at the time , and coming from family of sailors . I said some shit I shouldn't have. But like I said ,after a 2 day hangover . I apologized.
Just think he's (LEO) the BIGGEST ASSHOLE ON THE BOARD.:suds:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can i just apologize for this entire display, apologize for having brought up the elephant in the room, and be a dick all at the same time?

Yes!

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to add . The mother fucker said we were good or cool . In the private message board.
Yet continues this BS. Says a lot about his character and where his thought is at. The ASSHOLE wants to get even at all costs. But FU LEO , I won't give you the chance. You fuckin jerk off. Troll, whatever.
I still have you on ignore. But opportunities like this are priceless. Again FU LEO.:suds: