• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Meatball Sports Fan... a journey in stupid.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, and I just want Scarlett Johanson to blow me. Although, both seem equally unlikely to happen in this lifetime.

Going to an online sports forum looking for high intellect, is like going on a nation-wide search for the hottest Denny's waitress. Even when you find the best one, you're still going to be disappointed.

So, in the mean time. Learn to roll with the punches, meatball.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::suds::suds:

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
listen to yourself

Yeah, and I just want Scarlett Johanson to blow me. Although, both seem equally unlikely to happen in this lifetime.

Going to an online sports forum looking for high intellect, is like going on a nation-wide search for the hottest Denny's waitress. Even when you find the best one, you're still going to be disappointed.

So, in the mean time. Learn to roll with the punches, meatball.

I wish it could be that easy....... it is so easy to get any poster on here to freak out and go off. Hell I got blocked by a "im a south sider and I'll show you what's up" for just not agreeing with him. Everybody should learn to roll with the punches and stop taking it so SERIOUSLY. If not I'll start a cut Robbie Could thread.:lol:

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How 'bout Kaner last night. Amazing! Chi-CA-Go!

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the list. I have been guilty of a couple of those violations over the years. I see why johnny posted it though, because we all know "that guy" that embodies all of those situations into one godzilla type retarded fan. If you dont know this guy, then you are this guy.
Lets face it, or not if you cant handle it, but if you qualify for 10 or more of the items listed you have no life. To clarify, its not on occasion, but you live 10 or more of those items, on a daily basis, its time to maybe reevaluate what your life is about and/or worth.
I'm a Bears fan, and follow them more than anyone with a wife and children should, but i don't live any of those regularly. Call me weird, I dare you.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be a tough series with THE DUCKS.
If we play the Ducks they have HOME Ice...And if we play the Kings- We have home ice. Right? Or did I get that backwards? Yeah that Rookie goalie does look pretty good.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look… I like football in brutal weather. Sorry… it has nothing to do with "Bear weather".

I just like it. F off. I want it to be 10 below with blinding snow every game.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look… I like football in brutal weather. Sorry… it has nothing to do with "Bear weather".

I just like it. F off. I want it to be 10 below with blinding snow every game.

i love watching football weather too..............The Eagles/Lions game was a lot of fun to watch last year:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qzU4XvZNbs]Philadelphia Eagles vs Detroit Lions - YouTube[/ame]

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah , post a BS thread and try to change it . It won't work here.
Take your ass kicking like a man.:suds:
21. Try's to call out a thread about being stupid... while on said thread... then uses "tough guy" attitude to form some type of threat?? I don't know what that was but my "ass kicking"...really? Is that what you call some guys posting little animations of a smiley face scratching his head?
(don't fight it anymore 63 just accept it, it's ok the first step is knowing who you are.)

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
21. Try's to call out a thread about being stupid... while on said thread... then uses "tough guy" attitude to form some type of threat?? I don't know what that was but my "ass kicking"...really? Is that what you call some guys posting little animations of a smiley face scratching his head?
(don't fight it anymore 63 just accept it, it's ok the first step is knowing who you are.)

Semantics argument on an internet forum? Cue the music!

[YOUTUBE]MhBM7H-ggvY[/YOUTUBE]

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching a game in the snow can be fun... That Eagle game was interesting and exciting. Not disputing that.
What I'm saying that some fail to understand is the Theory in "Bear Weather"- when they see the forecast for Sunday and proclaim that the Bears have an advantage based solely on...Cold/Wind/rain/snow...whatever. "Chicago Weather" when in fact, both teams have to play in it. While it's true that most cold weather cities have a slight advantage over warm weather cities... I'm taking the team that has MORE TALENT! And that's my point. GO BEARS!

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching a game in the snow can be fun... That Eagle game was interesting and exciting. Not disputing that.
What I'm saying that some fail to understand is the Theory in "Bear Weather"- when they see the forecast for Sunday and proclaim that the Bears have an advantage based solely on...Cold/Wind/rain/snow...whatever. "Chicago Weather" when in fact, both teams have to play in it. While it's true that most cold weather cities have a slight advantage over warm weather cities... I'm taking the team that has MORE TALENT! And that's my point. GO BEARS!

I am still absolutely clueless why you are so concerned about this topic (i.e., meatball topic as a whole). Is this an attempt at humor?

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Watch it he is a south sider cubs fan

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Both teams have to play in snow or below zero temps.

Not both teams have to play in it after living in the south all year, or playing in a dome. Not to mention, sometimes pass heavy offense come north in the winter, and the QB just can't adapt while a cold weather QB like Rodgers has played in it enough to know how to deal with it. I remember in 2008, on a Thursday night game vs New Orleans. We had no business beating that team, we should have been blown out. However, Brees and that offense just didn't show up in the cold. It's a stupid small advantage, but at times, it can pan out for the home team.

It does give you a slight advantage, and a lot of times yes… less talented teams win at home in cold weather against warm weather teams. It happens… sorry, it does. Some teams aren't mentally tough enough to get over it, or when the game starts to spiral downward, they give into it. Look up the "Freezer Bowl". There's plenty examples of it. It happens just about every year.

No one has EVER ever actually said "Bear weather" and been 100% serious that they thought that would win the Bears a game. 100% of the time it is said mostly jokingly.