• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never ever did I say it was something to be proud of, but it says a lot for Sammie that he couldn't even do that!
:L

You just can't let this guy go. :tsk:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never ever did I say it was something to be proud of, but it says a lot for Sammie that he couldn't even do that!

Wasn't sam 7-9 his first season? On a team that was no where as talented as what Davis stepped into. I don't even get the whole win% thing. You can't compare 8 games Davis played to 49 games bradford played on different teams. I guarantee Davis would never survive 49 games.. Hell he didn't make 9 before getting yanked. If you think Davis has the same skill set or ability as bradford that is just crazy. And what are these ridiculous crazy statements I say about Sam?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I always liked Schaub, but you want to live back in 2010, when he did have his best year, since than he was average. As far as Keenum , he had a great college career, but he hasn't done anything in the NFL. You want to use the "excuse" that Houston was in shambles, go for it. Doesn't change the fact that Keenum had TWO stud WR's that he couldnt find, and he had a stud RB that should have helped him complete more than 54% of his passes! Schaub was still completing over 60% of his passes, but he threw pick 6's in like 4 or 5 straight games if remember. That's why they were losing, it wasn't because Houston was in shambles!

You are sounding like your little protege Coug, it's never Sammies fault, the Rams were in shambles! Keenum was surrounded by talent and didn't get it done! Deal with it!
In 2012 Matt Schaub had a Pro Bowl year. We were talking about the 2013 Texans who I said were in shambles and you said any good QB would have put up good numbers so I showed he had a Pro Bowl QB from the year prior.

You just live in your own little world don't you Smed?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I rememember now Smed. crazy ridicules statements like he has 1st rd trade value. Yep that was crazy. :rolleyes2:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Austin Davis was no better and no worse than the other QBs the Rams have had behind center the last 5 years. Especially if you go by the team's record. He had some good games and he made some bad decisions that costed us games. You would expect that in a 1st year starter. Cowboys and @ AZ were 2 that come to mind. Both of those teams were playoff teams too btw.
I actauly like Davis, I thought he did well enough to continue as the Rams starter considering our options. It's just all this Smed mad love for Davis that I think is funny.

I do think Case beats him out for the No. 2 spot this year though.

We'll see soon enough I guess.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard a report that Chip Kelly was trading Bradford and the #20 Philly pick to the Browns for Manziel and the #12 pick. MM very well could be available at #12.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actauly like Davis, I thought he did well enough to continue as the Rams starter considering our options. It's just all this Smed mad love for Davis that I think is funny.

I do think Case beats him out for the No. 2 spot this year though.

We'll see soon enough I guess.

We'll see what happens once the roster is set. If Keenum and Davis battle it out, I'll bet on Davis. I don't know how many 300 yards passing games that Case has, but I know Davis has a few and he will learn something from those mistake he made last year.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard a report that Chip Kelly was trading Bradford and the #20 Philly pick to the Browns for Manziel and the #12 pick. MM very well could be available at #12.

That would be crazy but if he gets to 12 he must have a deal with someone to move up to get MM. I can't believe he wants Manziel

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see what happens once the roster is set. If Keenum and Davis battle it out, I'll bet on Davis. I don't know how many 300 yards passing games that Case has, but I know Davis has a few and he will learn something from those mistake he made last year.
I think in your last sentence you hit the nail on the head SJ. IMO, it will be about mistakes just not so much about 300 yard games in Fishers system. Case has shown he can make a lot of consecutive throws in the NFL without giving up an interception.

If Davis was able to learn from those mistakes (I'll say his decision making was a factor too though) then we could have a good battle for the No. 2 spot at QB.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former GM Charlie Casserly thoughts on JW coming out of College...

"I think he's better than RG3, better than Cam Newton, better than Blake Bortles," Casserly said on NFL Network's "Path to the Draft." "I do not think he's as good as Matt Stafford or Sam Bradford, who were also picked first."

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be crazy but if he gets to 12 he must have a deal with someone to move up to get MM. I can't believe he wants Manziel

I think MM may very well drop to #12 and then Chip has Sanchez, Manziel, and Mariota.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think MM may very well drop to #12 and then Chip has Sanchez, Manziel, and Mariota.

Yeah but I can't see him taking the chance that the Jets or Rams might not take him first. If he has the 12th pick he could trade to 5. Give up the 12th and a second. next years 1st to the Skins who would love to trade back to 12. I can see him throwing in Kendricks into the deal to so Washington gets a much needed linebacker

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is becoming increasingly clear that Kelly is after MM. What happens between now and on draft day remains to be witnessed. Things could get interesting if MM is there at 10. SJ76, I saw that ratings system for the O-lineman and I am warming up to Tre Jackson and Cameron Irving both guys coming from FSU. And they are both huge. But like you stated, there are a number of very good O-lineman we could snag if and when we trade down which may occur especially if Philly wants to get o MM.t

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you think about those deals it makes sense for everybody would come out good. The skins get a boat load of picks to rebuild and still pick 12th. Chip gets MM. And the Browns finally get who they want Bradford and still would have the 19th & 20th picks. I really see that as a win win for everyone.. Except for sam going to the Browns lol.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Chip does trade Bradford. That would take the Rams off the hook for that potential 2016 pick and we don't have to worry about Sam lasting 8 games.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P
That's a bit sad. Who would trade anything of value for Manziel at this point?

Well manziel really wouldn't have anything to do with the trade. Chip would just want to get to 12 to move up. I'm sure the Browns just want to get rid of manziel at this point. And manziel in chips system is pretty intriguing. Dam u SJ haha.