• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is becoming increasingly clear that Kelly is after MM. What happens between now and on draft day remains to be witnessed. Things could get interesting if MM is there at 10. SJ76, I saw that ratings system for the O-lineman and I am warming up to Tre Jackson and Cameron Irving both guys coming from FSU. And they are both huge. But like you stated, there are a number of very good O-lineman we could snag if and when we trade down which may occur especially if Philly wants to get o MM.t

Retro Cam Irving was a guy I wanted bad. Tre Jackson I have an Alex Barron feeling - not sure how smart he is. He had a lot of penatlies at crucial times for the Noles last year. He was better in 2013. The other FSU OG Matias is good and would be around later.

I just took AJ Cann, OG Gamecocks in the 2nd round. #1 guard in the draft, 4 year starter at SC, missed one game, honor roll guy -3 years so he's not stupid. Great power run blocker, needs a little work on pass blocking. He's a pure LG.

1st - Marcus Mariota, QB
2nd - AJ Cann, OG

I have a steal of an OT hopefully there in the 3rd. If not, I go bpa at CB/WR/RB/DE..

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also - when you look at those rating I posted from NFL.com, their realy isn't a big difference between Scherff and Cann. Both are projected to play Guard. One is a true guard and the other will convert.

So I really got a good mobile QB, along with a pure LG.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think drafting an Olineman in this draft in the top 10 is a waste.

We need to trade down or get a great athlete at #10. SO many Olineman rated very close together in this draft.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro Cam Irving was a guy I wanted bad. Tre Jackson I have an Alex Barron feeling - not sure how smart he is. He had a lot of penatlies at crucial times for the Noles last year. He was better in 2013. The other FSU OG Matias is good and would be around later.

I just took AJ Cann, OG Gamecocks in the 2nd round. #1 guard in the draft, 4 year starter at SC, missed one game, honor roll guy -3 years so he's not stupid. Great power run blocker, needs a little work on pass blocking. He's a pure LG.

1st - Marcus Mariota, QB
2nd - AJ Cann, OG

I have a steal of an OT hopefully there in the 3rd. If not, I go bpa at CB/WR/RB/DE..

Cann would be a good pick no doubt.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We need to trade down or get a great athlete at #10. SO many Olineman rated very close together in this draft.

I agree. If they can't trade back don't be surprised if they go DL. No Aprils fools joke. Chances are there will be a really good player there. hopefully a DE. Sims and Hays will be FA in 2016 and C. Long is 30 and overpaid. I wouldn't mind Bud Dupree at 10. You could let Hays and Sims walk if you wanted to next year.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree completely. Your 2 picks so far are solid as well.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. If they can't trade back don't be surprised if they go DL. No Aprils fools joke. Chances are there will be a really good player there. hopefully a DE. Sims and Hays will be FA in 2016 and C. Long is 30 and overpaid. I wouldn't mind Bud Dupree at 10. You could let Hays and Sims walk if you wanted to next year.

Shane Ray? NO He's more of a 3-4 defense guy
Vic Beasley? Doubt it - also a 3-4 system guy

Randy Gregory? Just failed a piss test - Weed

Alvin Dupree? He just killed it at his pro day so maybe, but we need some help on offense. As usual

That's all I see at DE.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree SJ76, but I'd take Tomlinson over Cann. I wouldn't be disappointed if they traded down and picked up Erving, Cann, and/or Tomlinson. I see your draft is shaping up to be a dynamite one.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane Ray? NO He's more of a 3-4 defense guy
Vic Beasley? Doubt it - also a 3-4 system guy

Randy Gregory? Just failed a piss test - Weed

Alvin Dupree? He just killed it at his pro day so maybe, but we need some help on offense. As usual

That's all I see at DE.

Yeah Grevory might be there but is to small for a 4-3 DE. Beasley will be gone and yeah I don't think Ray is s good fit. Dupree is interesting because he can line up anywhere. Yeah he ran a 4.5 40 at the combine at his size is crazy. That's faster then Ogletree ran.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree SJ76, but I'd take Tomlinson over Cann. I wouldn't be disappointed if they traded down and picked up Erving, Cann, and/or Tomlinson. I see your draft is shaping up to be a dynamite one.

I think Cann fits in fishers system better he's a power run blocker where Tomilson is more of a zone blocker. But either would be a big upgrade

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Zeke, but it's like the Blues Bro's said, I am now on a mission from God. When I see Coug throw ridiculous Sammie statements out there, I feel the need to counter, with the hopes that someday he may see the light, maybe one little thing might trip a switch in his head and one of his remaining brain cells will latch onto it!

It's like a cult, help me I been "hipmotized", if I can save one lost "lamb" fan , my work here is done!
I love that movie!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't it be something if the Rams ended up with Florida St's offensive line. Say C. Erving in the first and then both guards Jackson in the 3rd and Matias in the 4th. We could move Salffold back to RT.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retro my pick was between those 2 guys. Tomlinson and Cann. I chose Cann barely for a few reasons:

1) they say AJ "is rarely bull rushed" vs. Tomlinson "will give up initial bull rush as defenders get into his chest quickly".
2) Tomlinson had a "lack of range & athleticism is a major concern" & "inconsistent foot work for a run blocker"
3) AJ was 1st team all-SEC and for me that means he's faced great D-lines

Tomlinson and Cann are both power run blockers, Cann needs a little polishing around the edges on Pass blocking.. Where Tomlinson hadn't allowed a sack in 2 years. Both are 4 year starters.

It was a close one. Tomlinson is a Chicago kid so you know he's probably a tough dude. Probably can't go wrong either way.

These 2 Oline guys could be steals later in the draft:
Marpet, Ali
Matias, Josue

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't it be something if the Rams ended up with Florida St's offensive line. Say C. Erving in the first and then both guards Jackson in the 3rd and Matias in the 4th. We could move Salffold back to RT.

I don't want Tre Jackson - he reminds me of Alex Barron. Had many bad penalties this year.. He was actually better last year when we won the NC. Matias later is about the same value, but a later pick as I said above.

I would take Cam Erving all day. We need to trade down and get another pick, but I don't know who is going to want the #10 pick.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I agree with you SJ76 and Cougar. All those choices are good although Mike Mayock echos your concerns on Jackson SJ76. So, yea, it would be cool to pick-up Erving, Matias and Cann. We shall see though.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want Tre Jackson - he reminds me of Alex Barron. Had many bad penalties this year.. He was actually better last year when we won the NC. Matias later is about the same value, but a later pick as I said above.
I would take Cam Erving all day. We need to trade down and get another pick, but I don't know who is going to want the #10 pick.

Alex Barron enough said. Yeah enough with stupid penalties. I think of white and Cooper are both gone a team possibly could want to trade up for Parker. Same thing with Gregory or Dupree. Probably going to be a stud DT there too. Brown or Shelton

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's possible the Rams could take a D-lineman at #10. No way it's a DT though. No way. We are 3 deep now and only 2 can start. It is possible we could take a CB at #10 too. Looks like good OG prospects will be there in the 3rd and maybe even the 4th round. If we sign Barksdale, we essential have 3 OT's on the roster - I am assuming G Rob will be ready to smash people.

And I like Tre Jackson, but he got fat/lazier this year. He's got talent. Watch, he will go to Baltimore or Pittsburgh and be pretty good.

So Coug, how bad did I get you on the 4/1 joke?? Did you have to cancel the order on the Browns jersey? Did you already burn your Philly #8 jersey? :D

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap::D:D

U bastard :D Lol. Well that made more sense then any trade proposals I've heard. :clap:

Hell SJ....it doesn't have to necessarily have to be April to prove this! You can just log on anytime to witness!