• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shocked-will-smith.gif

Dat ain't a neutral rating with zeke!!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now there are a total of 3 knucklheads that would like to live with Sammie? Maybe you should all move in together and sit out back by the fire pit and relive all the Sammie moments he had with the Rams, but then again what would you do after the first minute and there was nothing elese to talk about? I guess you could hold hands or other parts of each others bodies and talk about what could have been!

Smed this is pretty good. That's what I like about you, you give as good as you get. And you have a sense of humor. (unlike some) As far as I am concerned the Bradford debate ended when he was traded. I just enjoy the banter. And for those who don't like that, tough titties.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sammie moments... :scratch:

Ah yes there was that one... Wait a minute. :hellno: That was Janoris scoring a TD at San Fran.

Give me a few days and I'll think of one.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like JJ. Not on board with the trade him bunch.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like JJ. Not on board with the trade him bunch.

I like JJ too. But he got burnt more last year and it was baaad when he did. Maybe he has a better year this coming year and doesn't try to jump every route.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like JJ too. But he got burnt more last year and it was baaad when he did. Maybe he has a better year this coming year and doesn't try to jump every route.
Yeah your right. Be he is an exciting player we need more like him. He will learn.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's possible the Rams could take a D-lineman at #10. No way it's a DT though. No way. We are 3 deep now and only 2 can start. It is possible we could take a CB at #10 too. Looks like good OG prospects will be there in the 3rd and maybe even the 4th round. If we sign Barksdale, we essential have 3 OT's on the roster - I am assuming G Rob will be ready to smash people.

And I like Tre Jackson, but he got fat/lazier this year. He's got talent. Watch, he will go to Baltimore or Pittsburgh and be pretty good.

So Coug, how bad did I get you on the 4/1 joke?? Did you have to cancel the order on the Browns jersey? Did you already burn your Philly #8 jersey? :D

It's to late I already ordered it Next Day delivery!! You did get me. like Vita said I seen the reports to about Cleveland's 12 pick and didn't bother looking it up haha. And believe it or not guys I don't have a Sam Jersey. Only Quinn and Donald's All pro Jerseys :thumb:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lalala::lalala::lalala:
It's to late I already ordered it Next Day delivery!! You did get me. like Vita said I seen the reports to about Cleveland's 12 pick and didn't bother looking it up haha. And believe it or not guys I don't have a Sam Jersey. Only Quinn and Donald's All pro Jerseys :thumb:

:eek::gaah:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed this is pretty good. That's what I like about you, you give as good as you get. And you have a sense of humor. (unlike some) As far as I am concerned the Bradford debate ended when he was traded. I just enjoy the banter. And for those who don't like that, tough titties.
8db8ebf8daa8e3e4cbdf0583e06ddd1f.jpg

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is a saying of a buddy of mine. He is from SD half Indian and all cowboy if that makes any sense. He would say that guy keeps stepping on his pecker and asking everybody why it hurts. Country humor Vita probably doesnt play in LA.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

You just can't let this guy go. :tsk:

Sorry buddy, but Coug is the one that is holding on, I only respond when he is mentioned and this response was part of the original Sammie love that he vomits out there!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I rememember now Smed. crazy ridicules statements like he has 1st rd trade value. Yep that was crazy. :rolleyes2:

Ya, hold onto that one Coug, just because someone else was as delusional as you are, and as far as Cleveland willing to part with a number one, I can see that, "maybe" any team would roll the dice if they had 2 number one picks, but they weren't willing to part with there number 1 number 1, were they! You're such a Putz, hold on to that prediction there Kreskin, it's all you got to hang on from your Sammie fantasy!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't sam 7-9 his first season? On a team that was no where as talented as what Davis stepped into. I don't even get the whole win% thing. You can't compare 8 games Davis played to 49 games bradford played on different teams. I guarantee Davis would never survive 49 games.. Hell he didn't make 9 before getting yanked. If you think Davis has the same skill set or ability as bradford that is just crazy. And what are these ridiculous crazy statements I say about Sam?

Well I guess we can compare his year where he was on pace to have his greatest year ever, when he went 3-4! Two of those wins coming against two of the worst teams in the league, almost half his TD passes coming against those same two worst teams in the league! But ya he was on pace for his greatest year ever, well at least until he started playing against better teams!

At least Davis was losing to quality defensive teams, and also beating quality teams!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess we can compare his year where he was on pace to have his greatest year ever, when he went 3-4! Two of those wins coming against two of the worst teams in the league, almost half his TD passes coming against those same two worst teams in the league! But ya he was on pace for his greatest year ever, well at least until he started playing against better teams!
At least Davis was losing to quality defensive teams, and also beating quality teams!
Yes in his three wins, he threw for an average of 165 yards! :lol:

But he's got fire! :pound:

By the way, in his 8 starts his team beat one quality team (Playoff team) and threw for 155 yards in that one win.

And that one win, was won by defense, two terrific trick ST plays and some smart but limited QB play! :nod:

So let's not pretend.

Last edited:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, hold onto that one Coug, just because someone else was as delusional as you are, and as far as Cleveland willing to part with a number one, I can see that, "maybe" any team would roll the dice if they had 2 number one picks, but they weren't willing to part with there number 1 number 1, were they! You're such a Putz, hold on to that prediction there Kreskin, it's all you got to hang on from your Sammie fantasy!

Huh? So because they wouldn't give up the 12th pick that diminishes has value in ur mind. Besides Fisher said he wouldn't have took the 12th pick anyway because he wanted a QB in return which the Browns didn't have to give. I just think it's funny u think one NFL team would be willing to give up a 1st rd pick but no other team would even want him? Leave Sam alone!! :D