• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is something we as Rams fans are very aware of at least over the last 15 or so years. The article has some truth to it but the rest of it is good ole ESPN being wussie ESPN. I find it interesting that ESPN once again demonstrates its disdain for the Rams unless we are drafting a gay player. Then we are contemporary and cutting. I want to smack the crap out of every little wussie over at ESPN with there blatant PC bullshit.

Here's the link.

St. Louis Rams among worst teams in NFL draft since 2002 expansion - ESPN

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing a NFL draft on the SportsHoopla now.

Mariota was there at #10, so I took him. Cooper was gone and so was Scherff. I didn't want the #3 WR and didn't feel like reaching on a OT either. Now I'm waiting to see if I can get my badass Olineman in the 2nd round. It's going to be tight, but if I can get this guy.... Dam it would be great in real life.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a cake fetish like a pregnant woman. After last years draft, I just love me sum cake!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing a NFL draft on the SportsHoopla now.

Mariota was there at #10, so I took him. Cooper was gone and so was Scherff. I didn't want the #3 WR and didn't feel like reaching on a OT either. Now I'm waiting to see if I can get my badass Olineman in the 2nd round. It's going to be tight, but if I can get this guy.... Dam it would be great in real life.

Did you get any phone calls for MM? I think in real life the Eagles trade with us for sure if they don't jump us. I seen a mock yesterday where they trade sexy sam, LB M. Kendricks, the 20th, 2015 2nd and 2016 1st to Tenn to move up to 2.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Snead would consider taking Scherff or Collins at 10 or hopefully move back to 14-16 and grabbing one of those guys. then trading back into the 1st to get Center C.Erving from Fl St.. talk about upgrading the line in a hurry.

Robinson, Collins, Erving, Salffold, Barksdale :eek:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Snead would consider taking Scherff or Collins at 10 or hopefully move back to 14-16 and grabbing one of those guys. then trading back into the 1st to get Center C.Erving from Fl St.. talk about upgrading the line in a hurry.

Robinson, Collins, Erving, Salffold, Barksdale :eek:

Collins?? What chu talkin bout? :tsk:

I wanted Erving bad. But he went to the Colts late in the 1st.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collins?? What chu talkin bout? :tsk:

I wanted Erving bad. But he went to the Colts late in the 1st.

Some people like Collins tackle/guard from LSU. Played LF tackle at LSU but will probably be a RT/ G in the NFL. Some like better then Scherff. He is a real good run blocker would fit Fishers scheme well. I think Collins and Scherff are equal. So good chance one of them are there if you trade back in that 13-17 range. I think the 49ers got Collins in your draft.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't like Collins at #10. I think their are many above average OT's in this draft. No really stud that stands out. This year, there's no 2-3 OT's that will be drafted in the top 10 like so many past years. I don't know who took Collins, but San Fran took DGB.

So what's that tell you? Tells me the OT's are good this year, not great. And like I said, there's many good/above average OTs in this draft. I got one that I pray will be there in the 3rd. Now that Cam Erving is gone, I'm looking Pure Guard. I have a Center in mind mid-draft or late as well. Looking to get an OG, OT, and C in this draft. Hope to have a decent CB & DE fall to me as well.

I really wanted to see what would be left if I took MM at #10. I think he has the ability to be pretty dam good - I don't want to say great.. But I kinda do. And I'm testing my drafting skills to see what I can come up with later. We'll see.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree no top 5 stud OT like normal. Deep but just good to Avg. Looks like KC got Collins at 18 that's a great pick. If we could trade back around there and pick up another second that should be awesome!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree no top 5 stud OT like normal. Deep but just good to Avg. Looks like KC got Collins at 18 that's a great pick. If we could trade back around there and pick up another second that should be awesome!

I also agree. Unless our front office sees another Aaron Donald type impact player still there at number 10(I don't mean at DT, I mean overall) I sure hope we do trade back. Why take one of the top LT prospects when we have no intention of playing them at LT? Number 10 is too early(for me)to take a RT or OG. Why not trade back and pick up a few, or a lot, of extra picks?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying that a 2X Pro Bowler & Pro Bowl MVP was not good? It was Schaub who was benched in favor of Keenum after he couldn't put up good numbers with the weapons they had. I mean Schaub was the NFL passing leader in 2009 and a Pro Bowler the year prior.

Also you are saying a team that tied an NFL record for the biggest season to season decline in win totals wasn't in shambles? A team that fired it's 8th year HC before the season was over after suffering their 11th straight loss and ended up with a franchise
record of 14 straight losses in the season was not in shambles?

My brother, that was a team in shambles and to say anything otherwise is ridiculous!

I agree Schaub fell apart, but what does that have to do with Keenum not getting the job done? If he's so good, he should have been able to get the ball to TWO stud WR's and a stud RB, but he didn't! To put up the numbers he did with that talent my friend
is ridiculous!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like 3-5 is something to be proud of... :pound:

Never ever did I say it was something to be proud of, but it says a lot for Sammie that he couldn't even do that!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just too funny. I can visualize's Smed standing out in the front yard screaming at Bradford... Davis could beat you out!! look at his Win percentage. Fact!!

The truth hurts you doesn't it Coug?, you just can't come to terms that Sammie wasn't it, and that he couldn't even get the Rams to play better than his backup could!

I'd rather being standing in Sammies front yard, than have Sammie screaming with delight because he is "in" your backyard!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me if I am Bradford I suck up the money on my last year. Then I retire. Buy land right next to Smed build a huge house. Call it the house the Rams built. Run wind sprints in my new bionic leg I bought and roll my smokes with C notes. All the while telling Smed to clean up his yard.

So now there are a total of 3 knucklheads that would like to live with Sammie? Maybe you should all move in together and sit out back by the fire pit and relive all the Sammie moments he had with the Rams, but then again what would you do after the first minute and there was nothing elese to talk about? I guess you could hold hands or other parts of each others bodies and talk about what could have been!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying that a 2X Pro Bowler & Pro Bowl MVP was not good? It was Schaub who was benched in favor of Keenum after he couldn't put up good numbers with the weapons they had. I mean Schaub was the NFL passing leader in 2009 and a Pro Bowler the year prior.

Also you are saying a team that tied an NFL record for the biggest season to season decline in win totals wasn't in shambles? A team that fired it's 8th year HC before the season was over after suffering their 11th straight loss and ended up with a franchise
record of 14 straight losses in the season was not in shambles?

My brother, that was a team in shambles and to say anything otherwise is ridiculous!

Hey I always liked Schaub, but you want to live back in 2010, when he did have his best year, since than he was average. As far as Keenum , he had a great college career, but he hasn't done anything in the NFL. You want to use the "excuse" that Houston was in shambles, go for it. Doesn't change the fact that Keenum had TWO stud WR's that he couldnt find, and he had a stud RB that should have helped him complete more than 54% of his passes! Schaub was still completing over 60% of his passes, but he threw pick 6's in like 4 or 5 straight games if remember. That's why they were losing, it wasn't because Houston was in shambles!

You are sounding like your little protege Coug, it's never Sammies fault, the Rams were in shambles! Keenum was surrounded by talent and didn't get it done! Deal with it!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This joint is about 15-20 minutes from my house. I even know the backroads.. :heh: I'm not a big fan of strip clubs.. Don't get me wrong, I love naked women running around. But I hate paying for it. But I do love B's & G's.

:gaah:

Are you all talking about Samantha again.. :scratch:

Ya, it's ridiculous isn't it? Vita keeps accusing me of talking about Sammie, but I never do, unless some moroons bring him up and than I feel the need to pound on them! There are like 2 or 3 guys that just can't or won't let him go, and one of them is the president of the Sammie can do no wrong club, gee I wonder who that is?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod:
So now there are a total of 3 knucklheads that would like to live with Sammie? Maybe you should all move in together and sit out back by the fire pit and relive all the Sammie moments he had with the Rams, but then again what would you do after the first minute and there was nothing elese to talk about? I guess you could hold hands or other parts of each others bodies and talk about what could have been!

No Worries Smed, most here understand your logic and completely agree with you. I will say one thing, I admire your style! You are relentless! You only want to win or whats best for your team! This is what normal fans do. To accept below average is good for some here, but most here are tired of losing and want change!

To accept losing or sub .500 is ok with some here. To continuously watch 1 guy get injured consistantly and absorb 1/4th of the teams salary CAP is an obvious reason why this team fails. Its too bad some here are just plain STUPID to realize this....... LOL!

Hey do you know what?.... you should try the ignor feature we have here, it works great for simply ignoring the SAMMY LOVERS!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod:

No Worries Smed, most here understand your logic and completely agree with you. I will say one thing, I admire your style! You are relentless! You only want to win or whats best for your team! This is what normal fans do. To accept below average is good for some here, but most here are tired of losing and want change!

To accept losing or sub .500 is ok with some here. To continuously watch 1 guy get injured consistantly and absorb 1/4th of the teams salary CAP is an obvious reason why this team fails. Its too bad some here are just plain STUPID to realize this....... LOL!

Hey do you know what?.... you should try the ignor feature we have here, it works great for simply ignoring the SAMMY LOVERS!

Thanks Zeke, but it's like the Blues Bro's said, I am now on a mission from God. When I see Coug throw ridiculous Sammie statements out there, I feel the need to counter, with the hopes that someday he may see the light, maybe one little thing might trip a switch in his head and one of his remaining brain cells will latch onto it!

It's like a cult, help me I been "hipmotized", if I can save one lost "lamb" fan , my work here is done!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also agree. Unless our front office sees another Aaron Donald type impact player still there at number 10(I don't mean at DT, I mean overall) I sure hope we do trade back. Why take one of the top LT prospects when we have no intention of playing them at LT? Number 10 is too early(for me)to take a RT or OG. Why not trade back and pick up a few, or a lot, of extra picks?

Yeah #10 is a weird spot in the draft. It would be nice to see them trade down.. Unles MM is there. :scratch:

It's a tough call.

And Austin Davis was no better and no worse than the other QBs the Rams have had behind center the last 5 years. Especially if you go by the team's record. He had some good games and he made some bad decisions that costed us games. You would expect that in a 1st year starter. Cowboys and @ AZ were 2 that come to mind. Both of those teams were playoff teams too btw.