• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At a strip joint in Dallas at 3:00 AM a stale piece of wonder bread and left over cream of mushroom soup would qualify as the best biscuits and gravy I ever had :thumb:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no you didn't!! Ill wait for the Smed shitacaine flury of stats.

Only one stat matters Coug, Davis has a better winning percentage than your boy Sammie! and that it a fact!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you, some of the best biscuits and gravy I ever had was at a strip joint around 3:00 am in Dallas.
Let me see, Dallas huh?

Was that strip club called 'Baby Dolls'?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one stat matters Coug, Davis has a better winning percentage than your boy Sammie! and that it a fact!
Wait, someone must still be enamored with Sam... Cough, cough SMED!

We were talking about RAMS QB's bro!

Davis and Kneenum

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Davis and Kneenum

Ahh yes Kneenum that's his name. :thumb:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Davis and Kneenum

Maybe you need to read Coug's post again "bro" he brought up Sammie yet again, and anytime he does I will continue to pound him!

And I knew you were talking about Davis and Keenum, sorry Case isn't all that good, Davis isn't that big, and Keenum is shorter than him. Case also had two great WR and an All Pro RB and he didn't do that well with all that talent around him, what makes you think all of a sudden he is going to click with what we have?

Case is similar to your boy Sammie though, they both had a great year in college and have sucked so far in the NFL.

Last edited:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you need to read Coug's post again "bro" he brought up Sammie yet again, and anytime he does I will continue to pound him!

And I knew you were talking about Davis and Keenum, sorry Case isn't all that good, Davis isn't that big, and Keenum is shorter than him. Case also had two great WR and an All Pro RB and he didn't do that well with all that talent around him, what makes you think all of a sudden he is going to click with what we have?

Case is similar to your boy Sammie though, they both had a great year in college and have sucked so far in the NFL.

Everyone needs a purpose. You pound him, pound him good. But not in a ghey way. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Nevermind.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biscuits and Gravy at a strip club in Dallas? :eek:

Do tell me the name. I'll send some pics.

I just thought of a new fantasy..

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, here is how the thread post went down...

I don't think they're necessarily lying ... they just know how to cover their bases. I think they did have the 13 million to pay Sam and they would've but when the Foles deal came along it was just too good to pass up. If you think about it if they would have gone with Bradford this year and he blows out his knee again and all they have is Davis and what's his name backing him up again.. well that would not be a good situation for them. Of course if Foles goes down with an injury they are in the same situation but it doesn't look as bad.

I'm saying it now....

'What's his name' :L beats out Austin Davis for the No #2 spot.

Oh no you didn't!! Ill wait for the Smed shitacaine flury of stats.

Davis and Kneenum

Ahh yes Kneenum that's his name. :thumb:

So 'maybe YOU need to read Coug's post again 'bro'! :L

Here we go.....

One good year?

Here's three...

Comp Att Yards TDs Int Rating
2008 397 589 5,020 44 11 159.9
2009 492 700 5,671 44 15 154.8
2011 428 603 5,631 48 5 174.0

And his totals...

Comp Att Yards TDs Int Rating
1,546 2,229 19,217 155 46 160.6

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You just thought of that? That's a go too! :D Slappen that gravey on :eek: never mind.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me see, Dallas huh?

Let me see, Dallas huh?

Cabaret Royale boys....

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SJ, have you been to the Wild Pitch in Frisco? The girls there have some nice biscuits, I don't know about their gravy though?
Love me some Bonedaddys too!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, here is how the thread post went down...

Well Vita, dude, bro, if you actually read his post, you would see that he mentioned his boy Sammie twice! You are getting to be just like Coug anymore, but I guess that is understandable since you are about the only one that backs up his Sammy Lovefest!

Coug is more or less ripping the Rams two backup QB's when he says "if" we would have had Sammie as our QB and he went down "yet again" injured, that we would be screwed again with Davis and Keenum as our options! That's not true, last year if Sammie would have been healthy we wouldn't have won any more games than we actually did, with the possible exception of maybe the SD game that Hill lost, but than again Davis may have won that game also!

So Sammie is NOT our QB, so why even bring up the subject of "if" he would have been our QB this year, HE IS NOT OUR QB, so it's irrelevant to even bring it up! But Coug ALWAYS has to throw in a Sammie reference!

Again we wouldn't have been screwed, because Davis and or Keenum have proven to be just as good if not better than Sammie has been, point being Davis has a higher winning percentage for the Rams than Sammie does, FACT! Davis has shown more glimpses of talent and leadership in his 8 games than Sammie has in 5 years!

Keenum and Bradford both had success in college, both have failed thus far in the NFL, the only difference between the two is Keenum has not been hurt, otherwise they've shown the same results!

As far as my comparison of them both having one great college year, I guess I should have said " they both have had one great college year, in fact Keenum has had even more than one great college year"

Thank you for looking up Keenums stats for me , but you wasted your time, I've already used those in "debates" with Coug before, so you really told me absolutely nothing! One of my points was they both had great years in college in a "college" passing system and both have had zero success in the NFL. Keenum had 2 stud WR's and an All Pro running back and he still struggled alot, in fact he went 0-8 in his first eight starts with that talent around him!

So in summation, Coug did try to get yet another Sammie dig in there, when we weren't even talking about him! And as I said if he is going to throw Sammie BS in here I will continue to rip him! Because 98% of his Sammie rants are Bullshit!

Last edited:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ, have you been to the Wild Pitch in Frisco? The girls there have some nice biscuits, I don't know about their gravy though?
Love me some Bonedaddys too!

Wild pitch is the Buffalo Wild wings type place but it's hotties with thongs right?

Been there :D and met a hottie that was a Florida St fan - she had "just broke up with her boyfriend".. :D I didn't believe the HO and didn't dig into it like I shouldv

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Vita, dude, bro, if you actually read his post, you would see that he mentioned his boy Sammie twice!
He was actually standing up for Snisher IMO, yes he mentions Sam but Sam was a piece involved in the trade he was talking about so it makes since that he references Sam, just like you have referenced him numerous times here in your post.

I honestly think it's time for us all to move on but I'm not sure if either of you two can.

You are getting to be just like Coug anymore, but I guess that is understandable since you are about the only one that backs up his Sammy Lovefest!

Coug is more or less ripping the Rams two backup QB's when he says "if" we would have had Sammie as our QB and he went down "yet again" injured, that we would be screwed again with Davis and Keenum as our options!
Most teams are screwed if they have to go to their backup QB for more than a few games. There are some exceptions of course but there is usually a good reason why these guys are backing up a starter in the NFL.

That's not true, last year if Sammie would have been healthy we wouldn't have won any more games than we actually did, with the possible exception of maybe the SD game that Hill lost, but than again Davis may have won that game also!
Pure speculation on your part, none of us can say one way or another what would or wouldn't have happened. To me this is about as lame as Coug stating if Sammie was healthy we would have won the Super Bowl last year. LOL!

So Sammie is NOT our QB, so why even bring up the subject of "if" he would have been our QB this year, HE IS NOT OUR QB, so it's irrelevant to even bring it up! But Coug ALWAYS has to throw in a Sammie reference!
Again, you two need to move on. One thing though, Coug is talking about the trade and your still stuck on 'woulda, coulda, shoulda'.

Again we wouldn't have been screwed, because Davis and or Keenum have proven to be just as good if not better than Sammie has been, point being Davis has a higher winning percentage for the Rams than Sammie does, FACT! Davis has shown more glimpses of talent and leadership in his 8 games than Sammie has in 5 years!
First of all your hate is strong. We traded a 7th rounder for Case, remember? That is the true measure of these guys for the now. And somehow you neglect the fact that Davis was pulled for a QB you think very little of in Hill. Just proves the point that Win/Loss isn't what dictates the value of a QB. Disagree, than why didn't the Rams sign Davis to a longer deal when they had a chance? They could have traded Davis away this off season since they obviously didn't value him over Hill? I'll tell you why, it's because he has no trade value, so his 'winning percentage' means squat!

Keenum and Bradford both had success in college, both have failed thus far in the NFL, the only difference between the two is Keenum has not been hurt, otherwise they've shown the same results!
I never compared these two, I only talked about Keenum's college since you said he had only one good year. This is what I mean by you being enamored with Sam. You can't get this guy out of your head! I said he beats out your boy Davis for the No. 2 spot.

As far as my comparison of them both having one great college year, I guess I should have said " they both have had one great college year, in fact Keenum has had even more than one great college year"
Case having several great years in college was my orginal point when you said Case had 'a great year in college, when you compared him to Sam (The guy you can't stop thinking about and said all off season that he only had one good college season) saying they both had a great year in college.

Thank you for looking up Keenums stats for me , but you wasted your time, I've already used those in "debates" with Coug before, so you really told me absolutely nothing! One of my points was they both had great years in college in a "college" passing system and both have had zero success in the NFL. Keenum had 2 stud WR's and an All Pro running back and he still struggled alot, in fact he went 0-8 in his first eight starts with that talent around him!
Everybody knows that Case was thrown to the Wolves that year and Houston, who was expected to push for a SB that year, was in shambles that year. Both Case & the Vet Schaub struggled with that 2013 team. That team was a dumpster fire that season, put all the lipstick on that pig you want but you put too much value on winning and losing for the QB when it's actually a team stat.

So in summation, Coug did try to get yet another Sammie dig in there, when we weren't even talking about him! And as I said if he is going to throw Sammie BS in here I will continue to rip him! Because 98% of his Sammie rants are Bullshit!
Do what you must, I don't care but IMO we all just should move on.