• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they're necessarily lying ... they just know how to cover their bases. I think they did have the 13 million to pay Sam and they would've but when the Foles deal came along it was just too good to pass up. If you think about it if they would have gone with Bradford this year and he blows out his knee again and all they have is Davis and what's his name backing him up again.. well that would not be a good situation for them. Of course if Foles goes down with an injury they are in the same situation but it doesn't look as bad.
I'm saying it now....

"What's his name' :L beats out Austin Davis for the No #2 spot.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ozark, that vid brings back major memories of when we kicked ass every year and the Niners were dogs. Those were the days and then that flippin Queen idiot got her griming little hands on the club and totally destroyed a once proud, badass, and talent-laden franchise into the mess we have been working out of when she flippin when dementia a couple of years and got lucky with Dick Vermeil and some really good football people and we won the bowl. We have been working out of that hole for two decades now and Snisher is getting us there ever-so slowly in a different league then the Rams operated in back-in-the-day. Good stuff!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea they are Ozark. Damn tastey critters.

th

~ Some do call 'em critters but mostly, we all just calls 'em tasty farmits!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man not me... I've had some gamey meat south of the equator!
Well it would take some doin for me to eat a squirrel...I was just funnin....but stay above the equator for heavens sake... Hey I heard that drain thing isn't true while you were there did you notice which way the water drained from your sink? :lol:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready. Let's go shoot some squirrels, rabbits