• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought so, you have no way to prove your point, so you try to deflect. Talk about bullshit!!!!!!

LtRF42 you are entitled to your opinion and I am all for that. And defending ones opinions that's cool too. But they are very board strokes you paint with. Many times you present your opinions as fact. And I see no reason to try and disprove your opinion.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LtRF42 you are entitled to your opinion and I am all for that. And defending ones opinions that's cool too. But they are very board strokes you paint with. Many times you present your opinions as fact. And I see no reason to try and disprove your opinion.

Ozark, saying one prospect was higher rated than another isn't MY opinion, my opinion doesn't matter. It was the opinion of scouts and pros who do this for a living(other than maybe the Rams scouts lol). If you don't believe me, go back and look up the scouting reports, but don't call something bullshit without proof to back it up. That's just not right...

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ozark, saying one prospect was higher rated than another isn't MY opinion, my opinion doesn't matter. It was the opinion of scouts and pros who do this for a living(other than maybe the Rams scouts lol). If you don't believe me, go back and look up the scouting reports, but don't call something bullshit without proof to back it up. That's just not right...

But again it is only your opinion. Its your job to back up your story. You have provided no proof. And I will call bullshit when I see it. But with you I wont. I will just poke you a little and set back and watch you come unglued.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But again it is only your opinion. Its your job to back up your story. You have provided no proof. And I will call bullshit when I see it. But with you I wont. I will just poke you a little and set back and watch you come unglued.

Good luck with that

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First link shows players ranked by position. Second doesn't show Bradford at all. But I could be reading it wrong. And this proves what?

The first link is not by position, maybe you aren't looking down the page enough? #1 is Suh, #2 is Bradford. The second was the wrong link I fixed it. It has Bradford ranked #5 prospect and of course Suh number one.

It proves Suh was #1 and Bradford did have some fluctuation to his grade.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first link is not by position, maybe you aren't looking down the page enough? #1 is Suh, #2 is Bradford. The second was the wrong link I fixed it. It has Bradford ranked #5 prospect and of course Suh number one.
First link is ranked by position second has Bradford 5 yes. Again meaning what.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First link is ranked by position second has Bradford 5 yes. Again meaning what.

Right under the video in the first link is 2010 top NFL draft prospects. It is not by position. It goes Suh, Bradford, McCoy, Berry, etc...How is that by position?

You criticized me because I said Suh was the #1 prospect and that Bradford wasn't rated as high. Who was number one on both(really all three because of the mistake)lists? who was #2 on one and #5 on another? Obviously Bradford's rating wasn't as clear(or as high)as Suh. That's the simple point I've been trying to make this whole time. I always said Bradford was the #1 rated QB, but not the #1 overall prospect that year and that's all.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think where the problem lies here is you need to reread my original post. What I proposed was that Bradford and Suh were going to be taken 1 and 2 ether way Bradford was taken 1 Suh 2. Had the Rams taken Suh at 1 someone like the Redskins would traded up and taken Bradford 2. That is my opinion. You brought scouts in for some reason.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think where the problem lies here is you need to reread my original post. What I proposed was that Bradford and Suh were going to be taken 1 and 2 ether way Bradford was taken 1 Suh 2. Had the Rams taken Suh at 1 someone like the Redskins would traded up and taken Bradford 2. That is my opinion. You brought scouts in for some reason.

What I really wanted us to do is call up Detroit. Tell them something like the Bucs are offering us their 2nd rounder to move up to one, but we don't want to move that far. Give us your 3rd and we'll take the deal. Hopefully it would've been more than a 3rd, but you get the gist.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right under the video in the first link is 2010 top NFL draft prospects. It is not by position. It goes Suh, Bradford, McCoy, Berry, etc...How is that by position?

You criticized me because I said Suh was the #1 prospect and that Bradford wasn't rated as high. Who was number one on both(really all three because of the mistake)lists? who was #2 on one and #5 on another? Obviously Bradford's rating wasn't as clear(or as high)as Suh. That's the simple point I've been trying to make this whole time. I always said Bradford was the #1 rated QB, but not the #1 overall prospect that year and that's all.
I just don't agree. The very fact that Bradford went at 1 well makes him number 1.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I really wanted us to do is call up Detroit. Tell them something like the Bucs are offering us their 2nd rounder to move up to one, but we don't want to move that far. Give us your 3rd and we'll take the deal. Hopefully it would've been more than a 3rd, but you get the gist.
You are preaching to the choir I wanted Suh but when we took Bradford. I got behind my team and have supported him.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are preaching to the choir I wanted Suh but when we took Bradford. I got behind my team and have supported him.

I have supported him too and I've made that clear, he's a Ram. However there comes a point where that support becomes more and more difficult considering the situation. We've been saying for a few years now how this is his make or break year, gets tiresome considering the potential this guy was supposed to have.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have supported him too and I've made that clear, he's a Ram. However there comes a point where that support becomes more and more difficult considering the situation. We've been saying for a few years now how this is his make or break year, gets tiresome considering the potential this guy was supposed to have.
I try an deal in what's real as much as possible. And it seems if Bradford can get under center he is our guy. I have no doubt about the talent. But I know I will be cringing each time a 370 pound lineman knocks him down. Thinking is this it.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try an deal in what's real as much as possible. And it seems if Bradford can get under center he is our guy. I have no doubt about the talent. But I know I will be cringing each time a 370 pound lineman knocks him down. Thinking is this it.

Well the guy has had the same injury to the same ligament in the same knee in back to back years. Here's the part that scares me most, remember last year when they told us how his knee was perfectly healed? Then it happened again. Does he now have a weakness in the ligament? I sure hope not, but I guess we'll know soon enough.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the guy has had the same injury to the same ligament in the same knee in back to back years. Here's the part that scares me most, remember last year when they told us how his knee was perfectly healed? Then it happened again. Does he now have a weakness in the ligament? I sure hope not, but I guess we'll know soon enough.

Honestly I cant hold the injuries against him. Its not like he was playing a pickup bball game or racing motorcycles. He was on the field doing his job. It just a bad brake all the way around.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can only tear the ACL in the same knee so many times before the tensile strength of the ligament becomes non-repairable and permanently compromised. Just ask Jake Long. He's had the third tear on the same knee dating back to his Dolphin days. His playing days are becoming increasingly numbered. Sammie is now in that club. He tears it again and his career will, in all probability, be done. That is just the physiological reality despite what fans want to believe.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I cant hold the injuries against him. Its not like he was playing a pickup bball game or racing motorcycles. He was on the field doing his job. It just a bad brake all the way around.

I'm not holding it against him but its something we really need to think about(well not us, the team does lol). That's why we need a solid back up plan going into this season. I'm not sure Austin Davis and a rookie are going to cut it, but it just might have to.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can only tear the ACL in the same knee so many times before the tensile strength of the ligament becomes non-repairable and permanently compromised. Just ask Jake Long. He's had the third tear on the same knee dating back to his Dolphin days. His playing days are becoming increasingly numbered. Sammie is now in that club. He tears it again and his career will, in all probability, be done. That is just the physiological reality despite what fans want to believe.

See, that's the kind of thing I'm talking about.