• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The eagles were asking for multiple draft picks in return. Basically saying they had no intentions of trading him.

Of course they asking for more compensation than he's worth, they already paid him 11 mil and it counts against the cap. No intentions of trading him? bullshit. Didn't make financial sense unless they're blown away by an offer, has nothing to do with his(lack of)"talent"
At this point, The front office, coaching staff and the Eagles fans would've been happier than a pig in shit to see this sissy in another uni this coming season. Who wants a pouty baby who wants to be HANDED a starting NFL job instead of actually EARNING it? No one, that's who. The other teams have been LAUGHING at this sissy and his pouting over the Eagles taking a QB with the second pick. A REAL man would use it as motivation to go out there and play their best, not this sissy, he cowers in the corner and pees his panties.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course they asking for more compensation than he's worth, they already paid him 11 mil and it counts against the cap. No intentions of trading him? bullshit. Didn't make financial sense unless they're blown away by an offer, has nothing to do with his(lack of)"talent"
At this point, The front office, coaching staff and the Eagles fans would've been happier than a pig in shit to see this sissy in another uni this coming season. Who wants a pouty baby who wants to be HANDED a starting NFL job instead of actually EARNING it? No one, that's who. The other teams have been LAUGHING at this sissy and his pouting over the Eagles taking a QB with the second pick. A REAL man would use it as motivation to go out there and play their best, not this sissy, he cowers in the corner and pees his panties.

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound: Now you're starting to sound like me! :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound: Now you're starting to sound like me! :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

You have to admit it's true though. I've never heard of a guy getting up and walking out of a meeting room after being told about a trade for a future QB. Not to mention, a QB who won't even play this coming year. Had this been a year ago and they were about to draft a guy like Winston or Mariota who were NFL ready I could understand it. But when you're talking about a guy like Wentz coming from such a small school/program, it shouldn't be an immediate problem to your starting job or manhood. Somehow, he took it personal, which is an EXTREMELY odd reaction for a guy on a 2 year deal...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly! The Eagles are not dumb. He would be in Denver or NY right now if they would have gave him permission to talk. I still think a trade might happen but the Eagles value him to highly to let him go. :nod:

Well Coug you are wrong, yet again! The Eagles are dumb, they signed Sammy twice, they signed 2 starting RB's for one RB spot, they screwed that up totally! You are wrong about him being in Denver, because Denver's the team that is not dumb, they weren't going to overpay for Sammy and they didn't, the Eagles were dumb yet again to think that Denver would? Sammy would not be able to handle the media scrutiny in NY, there's no way that would have gone well for him?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I don't want to make a big deal of this or anything, I just don't think revisionist history in this case is fair or accurate. AJ was the starter going into the preseason (Starting weeks 1 & 2 of the preseason) and No. 8 started weeks 3 & 4 and started week 1 of the regular season because he won the starting spot due to his performance.

I don't care for No 8's latest antics this off season any more than any of yous, but I don't like it when folks make up negative shit up about others either.

Well Vita we will just have to disagree about this. Everyone knew Feely wasn't the answer, so he was given some starts in the preseason, means nothing, Sammy was drafted to be the answer and was paid a butt load of money to be the man! The Rams had absolutely nothing to lose "giving" the job to Sammy

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which really means.. He took a hot bath, lit a candle, and called up Coug for some "quality" time. He needed to hear from his 1 fan in the world how good he really is/was and then he could approach Eagles' camp with a better "focus".
:couch2::crutch: :wank: :madgrin: Sam's day off!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey everyone, great news!!! Stan and his wife are worth even more now after Wal-Mart has another strong quarter...How this helps us? it doesn't, but good to know he and his wife are constantly laughing all the way to the bank as we continue to HOPE for winning seasons :tsk:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey everyone, great news!!! Stan and his wife are worth even more now after Wal-Mart has another strong quarter...How this helps us? it doesn't, but good to know he and his wife are constantly laughing all the way to the bank as we continue to HOPE for winning seasons :tsk:

:gaah:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, that does help the Rams in the sense that his net worth is what made the return to LA (and the new stadium and all that comes with it) possible.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that does help the Rams in the sense that his net worth is what made the return to LA (and the new stadium and all that comes with it) possible.

He's been a MULTI Billionaire for years, how has that helped us so far? Yeah, we have a new stadium coming...But also a team that hasn't had a winning record in YEARS. To me, the WINNING is a bit more important than a shiny new staduim, but maybe that's just me...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been a MULTI Billionaire for years, how has that helped us so far? Yeah, we have a new stadium coming...But also a team that hasn't had a winning record in YEARS. To me, the WINNING is a bit more important than a shiny new staduim, but maybe that's just me...

He can't just buy wins. The Rams money isn't any better than any other teams' in terms of free agents. It's a chicken/egg thing; you can't force free agents to come to a losing team, and you can't improve quickly without signing free agents. The shiny new stadium and hopefully a more supportive city (with a lot more draw for players to want to put down roots) can help somewhat.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's all about revenue! Now he'll want another team to share our new stadium so that it will be occupied every week end!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can't just buy wins. The Rams money isn't any better than any other teams' in terms of free agents. It's a chicken/egg thing; you can't force free agents to come to a losing team, and you can't improve quickly without signing free agents. The shiny new stadium and hopefully a more supportive city (with a lot more draw for players to want to put down roots) can help somewhat.

Money kinda does buy wins though. The owner hires the right guys to put in charge to make your team a winner. Free agents come when they think you're looking to build a winner/champoinship caliber team. Don't get me wrong, I see what you're saying, but when we have the same head coach after 5 losing seasons, there's definitely a problem somewhere...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What coach would you go out and buy to replace Fisher that will be a free agent draw?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What coach would you go out and buy to replace Fisher that will be a free agent draw?

Well, we could've had a guy like Bill O'Brien a couple years ago. He took over a CRAP team and has already had more success than Fisher has in the past 5 years...And that's just ONE guy...