• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I also said earlier, there are NO MORE EXCUSES this year if/when he plays badly...He CHOSE to be in that situation. If his line stinks, dropped passes, defense stinks, new offense, etc...DOESN'T MATTER, don't want to hear about it on here, he picked his team....

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no idea what's in bradfords head. Maybe he really likes Philly cheesesteaks? I don't think he needs any more money.... Just own up to it you didn't think Sam was going to get paid and he did lol.

I'll bet I know what he's thinking, he's probably laughing that Philly offered that amount of $$! Why the dumb bastards anyways!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I also said earlier, there are NO MORE EXCUSES this year if/when he plays badly...He CHOSE to be in that situation. If his line stinks, dropped passes, defense stinks, new offense, etc...DOESN'T MATTER, don't want to hear about it on here, he picked his team....

Heck LTRF42, everytime that I look at your avatar, right now I think that if I had a choice between Joe Namath vs Sammy Bradford! I would chose Namath!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So if his team happens to suck around him its some how his fault? Luckily for Sam NFL people look at those things. that's why he keeps on getting paid because he has the ability just has never been on a very good team.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what will be the biggest problem for Sam(and his fans)...There are no more excuses!!! New coach, new offense, new players, bad line, doesn't matter. He HAS to produce from game one on NO MATTER WHAT. That's something he has NEVER been able to do. When you're getting paid 18 mil, you have to produce, any other circumstances don't matter.
:agree:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if his team happens to suck around him its some how his fault? Luckily for Sam NFL people look at those things. that's why he keeps on getting paid because he has the ability just has never been on a very good team.

Yes, it is his fault. Number one, he's the QB/field General, the buck stops with him. Number Two, he CHOSE to be in that situation. He had a chance to go to another team this offseason, but instead chose to stay in Philly. Number Three, when you make 18 mil a year, you HAVE to produce. Tom Brady also had a TON of drops last year, do you hear his fans complaining? He still LEAD them to the AFC Championship game. He had a patchwork o-line, a ton of older and injured players, but still almost got them to the Superbowl. THAT'S the kind of thing Sam HAS to show at this point of his career, otherwise he's just the bust we've all thought he was...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it is his fault. Number one, he's the QB/field General, the buck stops with him. Number Two, he CHOSE to be in that situation. He had a chance to go to another team this offseason, but instead chose to stay in Philly. Number Three, when you make 18 mil a year, you HAVE to produce. Tom Brady also had a TON of drops last year, do you hear his fans complaining? He still LEAD them to the AFC Championship game. He had a patchwork o-line, a ton of older and injured players, but still almost got them to the Superbowl. THAT'S the kind of thing Sam HAS to show at this point of his career, otherwise he's just the bust we've all thought he was...

I see. so unless he performs like a first Ballot hall of fame QB like Brady hes a bust. Gotcha. :L

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see. so unless he performs like a first Ballot hall of fame QB like Brady hes a bust. Gotcha. :L
I don't think that's quite what he is saying, however the Pats do have a hellofa head coach, tenured system and they got that cheat thing down pat! :nod:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can you REALLY be this thick? Do you REALLY not understand the point? Bradford has to LEAD his team like any top paid QB is expected to and win games. Something he has NEVER shown the ability to do in his (long but awful)career.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you REALLY be this thick? Do you REALLY not understand the point? Bradford has to LEAD his team like any top paid QB is expected to and win games. Something he has NEVER shown the ability to do in his (long but awful)career.

Ahhh You mean like lead them to a victory over Brady's Patriots in Foxboro like last year? I know I know he had nothing to do with that win.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what his has to do with my post whatsoever.
Really?

Go read it again, make sure to read your post first.

It's not a reach at all shopson.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh You mean like lead them to a victory over Brady's Patriots in Foxboro like last year? I know I know he had nothing to do with that win.

wow, so the Eagles beat them in one game...Who was in the playoffs with a chance to win a Superbowl? and who was home sitting on their couches watching the Pats in the Playoffs?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, so the Eagles beat them in one game...Who was in the playoffs with a chance to win a Superbowl? and who was home sitting on their couches watching the Pats in the Playoffs?

Which team had a top-five defense. And a Hall of Fame coach & quarterback. Wait Is the answer Nick Foles?

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which team had a top-five defense. And a Hall of Fame coach & quarterback.

Oh ok, so that's the excuse now, huh? It's not just Brady...How does Russell Wilson lead his team to the Playoffs every year? How does Aaron Rodgers do it? How does Roethlesberger(sp?) do it? How does Flacco do it? How does Luck do it? How does Cam do it? How does Palmer do it? I can keep going here(but that's already 25% of the leagues starters)...

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh ok, so that's the excuse now, huh? It's not just Brady...How does Russell Wilson lead his team to the Playoffs every year? How does Aaron Rodgers do it? How does Roethlesberger(sp?) do it? How does Flacco do it? How does Luck do it? How does Cam do it? How does Palmer do it? I can keep going here(but that's already 25% of the leagues starters)...

Ok I'll clue you in. Football is a TEAM sport. Please show me a team Sam has been on thats any where as close to the teams above you listed. Flacco wasn't anything special last year btw.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I'll clue you in. Football is a TEAM sport. Please show me a team Sam has been on thats any where as close to the teams above you listed. Flacco wasn't anything special last year btw.

Really? No shit!!! Thank you SO much for falling into my trap!!! Those QB's I mentioned didn't always have great teams around them either. Those QB's MADE their teams great by the way they played. Their leadship, their playcalling, their physical skills LED those teams to wins. You see, you just don't get it...A great QB doesn't care if his D gives up 30 points, because he'll go out there and score 31. They don't make excuses, they go out there and WIN...

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See you say the Eagles are a sucker but the truth is someone else would've paid him on the open market. They have Mark Sanchez on the roster. Who is better than anyone on the Rams roster. That's always your excuse no one would dare pay him. But he always seems to get paid? First it was dumb Fisher then Chip now Pederson? NFL people seem to disagree with you on Sams ablity. :noidea:
Let's not go too far. Have you seen Sanchez play lately. When Bradford was stinking in the beginning of the year even Eagles fans did not want to see Sanchez.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! That makes him as near as a top 5 paid QB as you can get!

Another near spot on prediction for Coug or should I say Nostradamus. :nod:

Alls I'm really saying, homeboy damned near hit some of those guesses out of the park considering the amount of grief y'all gave him.

Sure he has spouted off some BS, but don't we all?

Well we know the only reason he is making more than a lot of QB's is because there are a lot of QB's who's contracts are coming to an end,and I'm sure mist if their contracts were front end loaded, so their average is still more than Sammies.. Come on Tannehill is making more than some of the elite QB's it's only because they signed lesser or front end loaded contracts years ago, but it will all get out of control and Sammie will be in the bottom half where he belongs.
So, Coug "technically" might be right, but that's not even remotely what Coug meant!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those articals prove nothing. Let's see Ive been right all this time about Sams value and you guys have been wrong. You prove it.

I'm thinking reporters dont just throw out "there was little to no interest"" comments, when that would be very easy to prove otherwise.

I've seen so many articles about what teams think about Sammie, I haven't seen any of these so called articles that you say teams love him and would love to have him as their QB?

Bottom line is his stats prove that he isn't that good, his record proves he isn't that good. I'm tired of hearing aBout how horrible his oline, WR's and etc etc are. What does Blake Bortles have? One of the most sacked guys, put up numbers this year that Bradford has never come close to. What does Tannehill have, regularly leads the league in getting sacked, he's also had better years than Sammie has ever had! Who was Newton throwing to this year, some cast off retreads! Carr put up better numbers than Sammie ever has, with a young team, T. Taylor came out of nowhere this year, better numbers than Bradford. Bridgewater, better numbers, who's he throwing to? Two rookies this year played better than Sammie ever has!

Stop with the excuses, I could name more guys that had better years than Sammie ever has had this year, and that's just this year, compared to any year Sammie has had since he's been in the league. So again stop with the lame ass excuses, other QBs seem to put up better numbers with just as bad of teams if not worse!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those articals prove nothing. Let's see Ive been right all this time about Sams value and you guys have been wrong. You prove it.

It's obvious almost any player no matter how bad he is is going to have some value. Just because their are a small handful of teams out there that don't know how to put a team together and are willing to overpay for average players doesn't prove squat, it just proves that they don't know what they are doing.
If you actually read most articles, or listen to any or all of the sports shows, the majority of teams realize his true value, and it's not much.
You keep saying you were right, well you also said Sammie would be great QB, and that EVERY team wanted him or would take him! You say that there are lots of teams that would have taken him thus year, that simply is nit true! You keep asking why is he a starter than? The Rams had so much invested in him and stuck with him "hoping" that he would be better than he was, and they got burnt for it. Luckily the Rams found another team as dumb as they were, and Philly will eventually find out that it will burn them. As was mentioned earlier, Philly would have been better off spending that money elsewhere and plugging a young guy in at
QB, for their future, cuz Sammie ain't it!