• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol good luck drafting a QB late and he comes in and beats out Sam. Are you serious? No one in this draft can do that.

HELLO, HELLO, is anybody there, how many times and where did I ever say that they would draft a QB and that QB would beat out Sammie. Do you just read bits and pieces of comments? Do you even read them at all. You seem to have the same problem with lots of people on here. Either Yiu don't read them, or you have trouble comprehending what thru say, seems to be a common theme with you!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HELLO, HELLO, is anybody there, how many times and where did I ever say that they would draft a QB and that QB would beat out Sammie. Do you just read bits and pieces of comments? Do you even read them at all. You seem to have the same problem with lots of people on here. Either Yiu don't read them, or you have trouble comprehending what thru say, seems to be a common theme with you!

Sam is so bad they should just draft someone right? he would be so much cheaper?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam is so bad they should just draft someone right? he would be so much cheaper?

You're just not going yo get it, are you? Maybe someone else can explain it to him better?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why Sam keeps getting paid? oh please do lol.

And you think that was funny, yet it was a lame response just because you don't get it! But keep trying!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“When you’re talking about a quarterback there is no level that you won’t pay for a high performance for a quarterback,” Roseman toldPFT Live on NBC Sports Radio and NBCSN. “In terms of the market and when you look at the options that are there to keep a player from free agency whether it’s a franchise tag or transition tag, one-year deals, from our perspective we wanted to make sure it was more than a one-year deal so that we weren’t building our team just for this one year. We’re trying to look at it over a period of time as we build this team. So it was very important for us to get a multi-year deal, a deal longer than one year, and this was an area right now where you’re in a vacuum. Free agency hasn’t started, able to come to a decision and for us, and for us it’s about what is best for the Philadelphia Eagles not necessarily what’s best around the league.”

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you think that was funny, yet it was a lame response just because you don't get it! But keep trying!

says the guy who thinks austin davis is a starter :L yeah but i don't get it...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
says the guy who thinks austin davis is a starter :L yeah but i don't get it...

Again you just can't let that go, and continue to go back to lame ass responses! He may not be a starter but, pretty much did just as much for Rams as Bradgord did. Some guys get one chance, others keep getting chances and nobody knows why!

Come up with some new and original responses, we've already seen all of these repetitive responses, you might as well just copy and paste them, it would save you some time!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another weak response Coug, I'm glad you only posted part of that article, the part where the VP of the Eagles is going to try to justify why they paid that kind of money. What's he suppose to say, "we panicked and overpaid, not realizing no one else would have paid him that"!. It's the same argument when you use o say Fisher was behind him, Sammie was his guy, again, what's he suppose to say?

And heres some other comments from that article that you seemed to omit! I guess you just forgot, or maybe it's like all the responses from people that make comments on your comments, you just dont read the whole article, only the parts that you like.

From your article:

Bradford, who many executives and agents believed had little-to-no market outside of Philadelphia, received $22 million guaranteed for one year of work

When it's all said and done, Bradford, the 2010 first-overall pick, will have raked in $114 million in nine NFL seasons. And that's in light of some truly uninspiring football. According to Football Outsiders' metrics, Bradford ranked 24th in total value among all passers last season, behind the likes of Brian Hoyer, Brock Osweiler and Josh McCown. Silver lining? Bradford ranked ahead of about-to-be-released Johnny Manziel and released-for-oversleeping Ryan Mallett.

That's ok Coug, I already posted this article, but that's ok that you only posted the part from a biased angle, and omit what others really think of him! Lol you are something else my friend, I'm just not sure what though?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again you just can't let that go, and continue to go back to lame ass responses! He may not be a starter but, pretty much did just as much for Rams as Bradgord did. Some guys get one chance, others keep getting chances and nobody knows why!

Come up with some new and original responses, we've already seen all of these repetitive responses, you might as well just copy and paste them, it would save you some time!

The point is you thought he was a legit starter in the NFL and he will be lucky to make a team this year. yet you want to say Sam is nothing yet he still is a starter making millions? oh and how bout what a great trade for Foles? we save so much money lol. Tru but we now have no QB? its a good thing your not a scout.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another weak response Coug, I'm glad you only posted part of that article, the part where the VP of the Eagles is going to try to justify why they paid that kind of money. What's he suppose to say, "we panicked and overpaid, not realizing no one else would have paid him that"!. It's the same argument when you use o say Fisher was behind him, Sammie was his guy, again, what's he suppose to say?

And heres some other comments from that article that you seemed to omit! I guess you just forgot, or maybe it's like all the responses from people that make comments on your comments, you just dont read the whole article, only the parts that you like.

From your article:

Bradford, who many executives and agents believed had little-to-no market outside of Philadelphia, received $22 million guaranteed for one year of work

When it's all said and done, Bradford, the 2010 first-overall pick, will have raked in $114 million in nine NFL seasons. And that's in light of some truly uninspiring football. According to Football Outsiders' metrics, Bradford ranked 24th in total value among all passers last season, behind the likes of Brian Hoyer, Brock Osweiler and Josh McCown. Silver lining? Bradford ranked ahead of about-to-be-released Johnny Manziel and released-for-oversleeping Ryan Mallett.

That's ok Coug, I already posted this article, but that's ok that you only posted the part from a biased angle, and omit what others really think of him! Lol you are something else my friend, I'm just not sure what though?

I guarantee you he will rake in more then 114m he will be a FA in two years. :nod: you ever consider those executives and agents just maybe might have put that out there because maybe they were interested… its called a smokescreen.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee you he will rake in more then 114m he will be a FA in two years. :nod: you ever consider those executives and agents just maybe might have put that out there because maybe they were interested… its called a smokescreen.

Ya, that's why you chose to omit that part of the article, keep reaching Coug, keep reaching!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this pretty much sums up why he got paid, nit because of his greatness, or demand!

Bradford isn't anything special when it comes to quarterbacks, writes Business Insider's Cork Gaines, but he's always been in the right place at the right time, financially.

Six years later, Bradford has finally finished his rookie contract, having earned every penny of the $78 million contract, and Bradford couldn't have become a free agent at a better time.

At best, Bradford is a mediocre quarterback. At worst, he is a bottom-5 starter in the league, according to some measures. But that's OK in the NFL because there is such a dearth of quality quarterbacks. Because of that alone, there is a market for a quarterback like Bradford who at least brings some experience and potential.

But more importantly, Bradford is a free agent QB with potential, playing for a team without any other options, and at a time when the salary cap is once again starting to skyrocket. After years of growth, the NFL reined in the salary cap with the 2011 Collective Bargaining Agreement. Five years later, the cap is on the rise.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this pretty much sums up why he got paid, nit because of his greatness, or demand!

Bradford isn't anything special when it comes to quarterbacks, writes Business Insider's Cork Gaines, but he's always been in the right place at the right time, financially.

Six years later, Bradford has finally finished his rookie contract, having earned every penny of the $78 million contract, and Bradford couldn't have become a free agent at a better time.

At best, Bradford is a mediocre quarterback. At worst, he is a bottom-5 starter in the league, according to some measures. But that's OK in the NFL because there is such a dearth of quality quarterbacks. Because of that alone, there is a market for a quarterback like Bradford who at least brings some experience and potential.

But more importantly, Bradford is a free agent QB with potential, playing for a team without any other options, and at a time when the salary cap is once again starting to skyrocket. After years of growth, the NFL reined in the salary cap with the 2011 Collective Bargaining Agreement. Five years later, the cap is on the rise.

Funny does being in the right place at the right time include blowing out his knee twice?? and rehab? yeah probably not. sam is the man! deal with it don't be jealous. So Jealous LOL

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN's brightest football mind, Bill Barnwell, doesn't like the deal for the Eagles, so he tries to understand why it materialized

NJ.com's Eliot Shorr-Parks is unequivocal in his assessment of the Bradford deal: this is a risky move for the Eagles.

To the Inquirer's Jeff McLane, the Bradford deal seems to represent both the quarterback and the Eagles settling for each other, with no greater options available.

I could go on, but I think I'm getting bored!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN's brightest football mind, Bill Barnwell, doesn't like the deal for the Eagles, so he tries to understand why it materialized

NJ.com's Eliot Shorr-Parks is unequivocal in his assessment of the Bradford deal: this is a risky move for the Eagles.

To the Inquirer's Jeff McLane, the Bradford deal seems to represent both the quarterback and the Eagles settling for each other, with no greater options available.

I could go on, but I think I'm getting bored!

Curious… what does Bill greatest espn mind think the Eagles should have done?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious… what does Bill greatest espn mind think the Eagles should have done?[/

Coug, listen up now and try to stay with me here. I think the Eagles were right in signing him, they were stupid to sign him for so much!,,, here's what you don't get, Sammie is a "serviceable" QB, the Eagles had no other options, the QB draft class is weak, most or all FA QB's may end up with their current teams, the Eagles are taking a chance (just like the Rams did for 5 years) that "maybe" Sammie gets his head out of his ass and finally becomes more than a serviceable QB, then maybe they can justify paying him that.
Most people see it,, you don't and a couple (maybe only one) team doesn't! Regardless if he's been injured or not, the guy hasnt done anything when he has been healthy, go ahead and resort to your typical excuses, but as I keep trying to tell you, that's all they are is excuses, and I've already told you other QBs have shown alot more with the same kind of talent, if not less than Sammie has had.

Not all, but most talking heads don't agree with the money that Philly paid this guy. You can listen to most radio, tv, paper, or any other outlets, and the so called people that actually follow football for a living think it's crazy, and most agree that he has never done anything. Some still say he has potential, but come on he's had potential fir over 6 years now, when do we stop with the potential talk?