• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw a story the other night that there is a butler shortage, you just can't find good help anymore?

Take it from a Professional Chef, it's been hard finding good help(at least in my industry)for a LONG time now...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a lot to consider. They have the 8th pick in the draft so they could draft a QB. the Eagles might get a return for Bradford they can't pass up. Chase already knows the offense since he played in it last year so thats a big advantage.

But you said they wouldn't draft a QB, why would they do that, he wouldn't beat out Bradford. Bradford has been a so called starter his whole career,plus he played with these guys last year and Daniels didn't, that should trump a backup QB that has never started, regardless if he knows the offense or not. A guy with Sammies skills should be able to be just as good with a summers worth of reps in that offense to be able to beat out a backup QB, don't ya think?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you said they wouldn't draft a QB, why would they do that, he wouldn't beat out Bradford. Bradford has been a so called starter his whole career,plus he played with these guys last year and Daniels didn't, that should trump a backup QB that has never started, regardless if he knows the offense or not. A guy with Sammies skills should be able to be just as good with a summers worth of reps in that offense to be able to beat out a backup QB, don't ya think?

Oh he will beat out Chase if they don't trade him no doubt. I said they wouldn't draft a QB before the Coach brought over his QB. so its possibly they could add draft picks by trading sam. (not saying that is the right move) but they might do it.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a lot to consider. They have the 8th pick in the draft so they could draft a QB. the Eagles might get a return for Bradford they can't pass up. Chase already knows the offense since he played in it last year so thats a big advantage.

At this point who would trade for Sammie? You don't really know what you are getting with Sammie, same as with Kap, Griffin, or Fitz, so why give up more than you have to when you could get Fitz or Griffin without giving much of anything up Plus at least Kap has had more success. But who knows Sammie keeps coming out smelling like a rose for playing like a weed!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh he will beat out Chase if they don't trade him no doubt. I said they wouldn't draft a QB before the Coach brought over his QB. so its possibly they could add draft picks by trading sam. (not saying that is the right move) but they might do it.

I don't see them trading Bradford. Chase is an insurance policy for a new coach. If Bradford doesn't get the job done(or gets hurt, but I never hope that on anyone)he has his guy right there to take over...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know LTRF. Daniels has made it clear in the new open competition at QB that he intends to do his very best to take the job away from Bradford. This will be interesting.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know LTRF. Daniels has made it clear in the new open competition at QB that he intends to do his very best to take the job away from Bradford. This will be interesting.

I'm sure he will!!! But as always, Bradford will get the most chances to shine at first(based on his pedigree and contract)

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You continue to focus on the "he will beat him out" theme all the time. There's nobody to beat out, they paid Sammie to be the starting QB, just like the Rams did,he will start whether Daniels outplays him or not, it's just like the Rams they have to justify paying him the money until he shows that he can't do it, even then he seems to still gets chance after chance! I think the biggest reason they got Daniels is because they still aren't sure if Sammie will last a whole season?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh now you care :D

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Daniels spoil everyone's predictions and intentions. And no, I really don't give a shit what happens in the end. It is a bit intriguing to watch the competitiveness of some folk throw a monkey wrench in the aspirations of a POS, joke of a QB.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You continue to focus on the "he will beat him out" theme all the time. There's nobody to beat out, they paid Sammie to be the starting QB, just like the Rams did,he will start whether Daniels outplays him or not, it's just like the Rams they have to justify paying him the money until he shows that he can't do it, even then he seems to still gets chance after chance! I think the biggest reason they got Daniels is because they still aren't sure if Sammie will last a whole season?

They have come out and said it will be an open competition. Chase wants to start and he has incitves in his contract if he hits certain playing time.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have come out and said it will be an open competition. Chase wants to start and he has incitves in his contract if he hits certain playing time.

Makes sense...That's one big reason they have the one year option on Bradford. If Chase beats him out, he's gone the next year...There is NO way this was unexpected. When Pederson met with Sam before the contract was signed and finalized, you know they had spoken about the team plans. Obviously Sam agreed with Pedersons vision...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again, coaches say that all the time! If you remember Pedersen said Sammie was their guy too? You're just hedging your bets Coug, so you can say, see NOBODY can beat Sammie out. The odds are in favor of Sammie, just because of his contract, period!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Daniel isn't all that. Just insurance for Sam if he goes down for the year.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cougs man slobber runs deeper than I thought:L His obsession is no longer just a laughing matter! :L It is way more serious than I ever expected! :L I really think that if something happens to SB, Coug could go off the deep end! :trash:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cougs man slobber runs deeper than I thought:L His obsession is no longer just a laughing matter! :L It is way more serious than I ever expected! :L I really think that if something happens to SB, Coug could go off the deep end! :trash:

Could go off the deep end??

;)

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not really man love lol. I just find it fascinating how Bradford has kind of split the fan base no matter where he's at..... some people like me don't think he's ever had enough talent around him and just plain bad luck with injuries and others just think he is overpaid bum. But it's crazy when he went to Philadelphia the exact same conversations started happening there just like here. the Fanbase is divided. And now with the quarterback situation around the league shifted with Brock's going to Houston it possibly opens up another saga and Sam's career lol. It's basically a real life sports soap opera haha. You couldn't make this stuff up.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you guys will think I'm crazy.... but I honestly think if the Eagles called Denver right now they could get Denvers first round pick and a third. If im the Eagles I wouldnt do it for anything less. It would actually be a great deal for Denver. One it would solve there quarterback problem . Two they would have him locked up for two years and they could always franchise him the third year.