• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really man love lol. I just find it fascinating how Bradford has kind of split the fan base no matter where he's at..... some people like me don't think he's ever had enough talent around him and just plain bad luck with injuries and others just think he is overpaid bum. But it's crazy when he went to Philadelphia the exact same conversations started happening there just like here. the Fanbase is divided. And now with the quarterback situation around the league shifted with Brock's going to Houston it possibly opens up another saga and Sam's career lol. It's basically a real life sports soap opera haha. You couldn't make this stuff up.

FIFY

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you guys will think I'm crazy.... but I honestly think if the Eagles called Denver right now they could get Denvers first round pick and a third. If im the Eagles I wouldnt do it for anything less. It would actually be a great deal for Denver. One it would solve there quarterback problem . Two they would have him locked up for two years and they could always franchise him the third year.
That actually sounds reasonable to me. Not exactly sure about the trade compensation value though, but it is starting point.

That said, wouldn't this type of post me more appropriate for the Eagles or Broncos boards?

I know it's a free for all here in the MVT but eventually it needs to go away, much like the Davis talk did.

Wouldn't you agree?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That actually sounds reasonable to me. Not exactly sure about the trade compensation value though, but it is starting point.

That said, wouldn't this type of post me more appropriate for the Eagles or Broncos boards?

I know it's a free for all here in the MVT but eventually it needs to go away, much like the Davis talk did.

Wouldn't you agree?

Yeah I guess... But I guess I feel he still could be in the conversation here is because the Rams and I think most would agree still don't have a long term quarterback. So I don't even like to bring it up but realistically there's no reason why the rams shouldn't be interested imo.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 years and the better part of 75 million reasons this conversation can go somewhere else. I wish his name was banned from conversation, maybe another knee injury will do that. Come on Coug, can't you tell were done? Rams need for a QB or not, his name should not be included, we already did enough for his retirement.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 years and the better part of 75 million reasons this conversation can go somewhere else. I wish his name was banned from conversation, maybe another knee injury will do that. Come on Coug, can't you tell were done? Rams need for a QB or not, his name should not be included, we already did enough for his retirement.

Very true!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you guys will think I'm crazy.... but I honestly think if the Eagles called Denver right now they could get Denvers first round pick and a third. If im the Eagles I wouldnt do it for anything less. It would actually be a great deal for Denver. One it would solve there quarterback problem . Two they would have him locked up for two years and they could always franchise him the third year.

Yep, you're right, you are cray cray!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not really man love lol. I just find it fascinating how Bradford has kind of split the fan base no matter where he's at..... some people like me don't think he's ever had enough talent around him and just plain bad luck with injuries and others just think he is overpaid bum. But it's crazy when he went to Philadelphia the exact same conversations started happening there just like here. the Fanbase is divided. And now with the quarterback situation around the league shifted with Brock's going to Houston it possibly opens up another saga and Sam's career lol. It's basically a real life sports soap opera haha. You couldn't make this stuff up.

I don't think it's really divided when maybe 2 or 3 guys on the Rams and Eagles board have a stiffie for Sammie and the rest think he is average?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I guess... But I guess I feel he still could be in the conversation here is because the Rams and I think most would agree still don't have a long term quarterback. So I don't even like to bring it up but realistically there's no reason why the rams shouldn't be interested imo.

Ha ha ha ha ha, Coug said "So, I don't even like to bring it up, but"

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha ha ha ha, Coug said "So, I don't even like to bring it up, but"
While I agree that comment was funny, I actually see this as more of an affair between the two of you at this point.

I'm pretty sure if you both dropped it, it would all be in the past.

And I know Smed, you put him on ignore and Yadda yadda yadda but that was then and this is now.

FWIW - Neither one of you are willing to stop taking jabs at one another and it's all at the expense of the rest of us on the Rams board.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I agree that comment was funny, I actually see this as more of an affair between the two of you at this point.

And I know Smed, you put him on ignore and Yadda yadda yadda but that was then and this is now.

FWIW - Neither one of you are willing to stop taking jabs at one another and it's all at the expense of the rest of us on the Rams board.

Smed = gasoline
Coug = pyromaniac

:tj: :yield:

:yo:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I think no one in here is dumb... this is what the Sam convo reminds me of:

can't triple stamp a double stamp.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed = gasoline
Coug = pyromaniac

:tj: :yield:

:yo:

Zeke = little bit of oil mixed with some bullshit icons

But I don't blame Zeke. Coug can pull you in some doozy topics

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry Vita, the only reason this continues is because Coug refuses to let go! Yes I had him on ignore for like 3 weeks, but I could see other people's comments, so that meant they were still responding to his ridiculous comments! So gee, I guess it's not just me, ya I take more satisfaction in Ripping him than others do, but there are plenty of others that enjoy it, just not as much as
me?

I have suggested more than once that Coug should drop it or at least do it on the Eagle board, but like with many comments, it falls on his deaf ears! So you may say it takes two to tango, but it would be very very hard for me to respond to Sammie nonsense, if there was no Sammie nonsense to respond to, and that starts and should end with Coug!

Just saying!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone. Get this through your knaggens. If you think you are going to get Cougie to admit his man-love and the error of his thinking, you are full of it and you are wasting your time. BRADFORD IS NO LONGER A RAM-GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS!!!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Vita, the only reason this continues is because Coug refuses to let go! Yes I had him on ignore for like 3 weeks, but I could see other people's comments, so that meant they were still responding to his ridiculous comments! So gee, I guess it's not just me, ya I take more satisfaction in Ripping him than others do, but there are plenty of others that enjoy it, just not as much as
me?

I have suggested more than once that Coug should drop it or at least do it on the Eagle board, but like with many comments, it falls on his deaf ears! So you may say it takes two to tango, but it would be very very hard for me to respond to Sammie nonsense, if there was no Sammie nonsense to respond to, and that starts and should end with Coug!

Just saying!

Smed you have ran a good, clean campaign. :thumb: But it's not going to die unless you stop trying to help Coug see the light. I think you have to pick and choose your convos at tHoop and understand when the horse is dead.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me?

Just saying!

Another observation is that Coug doesn't participate in the Eagles' Bradford threads as well. That is the answer I think. Coug talks about the Eagles QB on their board and he sees what Sam's current fans are saying and what they think.

And I'm not here to gang bang Coug.. :lol: Just pointing out observations without the yelling/screaming/being a prick. :nono:

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Coug genuinely is a Rams fan and wants to have a good QB. Hell we all do.

But how many times you all going to go back and forth to try and prove Sam would or could be good? Fact is he's been above average at times, good a few times, and bad at times.

You can only make excuses for a 1 or 2 IMO. Sooner or later a man has to be accountable for what he's done and if he's made the rest of his teammates on offense better.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed you have ran a good, clean campaign. :thumb: But it's not going to die unless you stop trying to help Coug see the light. I think you have to pick and choose your convos at tHoop and understand when the horse is dead.

He is still a NFL starter and continues go get paid so I'm not sure why you guys think im completly wrong.