• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you could say hes just clicking on "shit", doesn't really know what he wants to say!

I somehow knew I would get a :bullshit: on this, I must be Kreskin?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I know where the misunderstanding is. You believed I was referring to you being in your home or getting there. What I was doing was making a baseball reference.

Please Ozark, I really do think you are a fairly intelligent person, Im sure more educated than I am, but don't act dumb! Im a bigger baseball fan than I am a football fan, I get the reference, you obviously just have absolutely no sense of humor and don't know what sarcasism is!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please Ozark, I really do think you are a fairly intelligent person, Im sure more educated than I am, but don't act dumb! Im a bigger baseball fan than I am a football fan, I get the reference, you obviously just have absolutely no sense of humor and don't know what sarcasism is!
Touche. We will go with that. Its not that I am more educated. I doubt that I am. You do just fine. But its tit for tat. You feel you have a right to call out BS. Ok. Just allow others to do the same. I don't believe anyone dislikes you. I don't have a problem with you we are just talking.

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Touche. We will go with that. Its not that I am more educated. I doubt that I am. You do just fine. But its tit for tat. You feel you have a right to call out BS. Ok. Just allow others to do the same. I don't believe anyone dislikes you. I don't have a problem with you we are just taking.

What? Now Im going to argue that Im less educated than you, and you're going to say that you doubt that youre more educated than me. Now I am confused and maybe I don't see home?

And people can call :bullshit:on me all they want, that's why its there!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Now Im going to argue that Im less educated than you, and you're going to say that you doubt that youre more educated than me. Now I am confused and maybe I don't see home?

OK F.U. all!!! I have three degrees ok??? :nod: lol(but it is true lol)

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Told you dont assume. I actually liked your idea, I think it was your idea to create a Bradford thread. That was intriguing.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL wise guy, actually a Masters in Culinary Arts :nod:

Yes, I'm a Chef :nod:
That is something I have always enjoyed. Cooking that is. Not anywhere near your level. Congrats. Maybe you could cater when we all get together. After the fight of course. :pound:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is something I have always enjoyed. Cooking that is. Not anywhere near your level. Congrats. Maybe you could cater when we all get together. After the fight of course. :pound:

Sounds good lol...it's a BRUTAL business though. My FIRST day of Cooking school, the Chef told us that 75% of the people in the room wouldn't last 5 years...He was right!!! For me it's been 16 years and I think there are MAYBE 2 others from my graduating class still around, though I might be the only one...

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good lol...it's a BRUTAL business though. My FIRST day of Cooking school, the Chef told us that 75% of the people in the room wouldn't last 5 years...He was right!!! For me it's been 16 years and I think there are MAYBE 2 others from my graduating class still around, though I might be the only one...
To me that means you have tenacity, pride in your work, and are one of the best. With more than 75% washing out.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me that means you have tenacity, pride in your work, and are one of the best. With more than 75% washing out.

Well thank you :suds: One Chef told me early in my career that you basically have to be a masochist...You can't mind pain, long hours and alienating pretty much everyone you know...Not too far from the truth.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thank you :suds: One Chef told me early in my career that you basically have to be a masochist...You can't mind pain, long hours and alienating pretty much everyone you know...Not too far from the truth.
If its anything like the TV shows it would seem cutthroat. I would tell you what I do but Smed would run wild saying he knew and that he is now a prophet. :lol:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If its anything like the TV shows it would seem cutthroat. I would tell you what I do but Smed would run wild saying he knew and that he is now a prophet. :lol:

Cutthroat huh? You have NO idea...I was threatened with a knife at work about a year ago. No, I'm NOT kidding!!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See Ozark , you think you know what I would do, but you are wrong yet again, I'm too old, I dont run anywhere anymore! Let alone wild!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See Ozark , you think you know what I would do, but you are wrong yet again, I'm too old, I dont run anywhere anymore! Let alone wild!

I didn't run either, I stood there and convinced the guy holding the knife that he was a f'n moron for doing it...When I was younger, I might've run :nod:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes you are right I in reality do not know what you would do in any given situation. I have like I am sure you have formed opinions about how a poster will react by their style. You have a style I have one any regular here does. Now this does not reflect said posters true nature unless that is what they want to project. In your case I believe you when you say what you see is what you get. But I have been badly wrong about posters before. I was seriously disappointed by a posters behavior just here recently and realized I had misjudged this person badly. But I learned something and I am sure it will not be last time. Now you say I come off smug. I have heard this before only in real life the word they use is prick. There is a reason for it and I understand it. But I will say on a personal level it does not reflect my true nature.