• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I caught that's Smed that was pretty funny. :D :suds: I'd buy you a shot but you're too old for that. :thumb:

You're right Coug, shots are nothing but trouble!!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now it turns out that Tampa fired Lovie Smith BY PHONE!!! Talk about CLASSLESS!!!

I'm still shocked by that firing. That move still baffles me since he improved them by 4 wins from year one to year two. Being fired by phone is indeed classless and he deserved to have it be known face to face. That's still about one notch lower than Stan's trashing of the city of St. Louis but still uncalled for nonetheless. I hope that the OC that they want to take over leaves for another vacancy. I seriously wonder how they'd spin that mess if it were to happen because that'd be another team guys are going to be very weary of.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason to put you on ignore. I have a thick skin and its the freaking internet. For all I know your a 13 year old kid with an energy drink in one hand and your wang in the other. As far as PC goes no thats not me. You can take anything to the extreme which you well know. PC is the extreme what I believe in is civility. I believe adults can have conversation without acting like children. What was it Vita said you guys are just gonna have to start acting like grownups? Or words to that effect.

Ya and if you go to any bar, or any normal get together with friends that's how the discussion usually turns out about your favorite team or player. I'll rip into my friends and they do the same to me, that's what "normal" fans do!
Sorry if I don't argue the way you would like me to! I don't have a problem with Coug for the most part just his Bradford rants! If I saw him in a bar I'd buy him a drink when he became of age, and I would talk to him the same way I do on here, and if he wanted to lay into me for my rants, more power to him, that's what fans do!
Just because I don't discuss it over tea and be prim and proper when I do it, doesn't mean it's the wrong approach, and if that's how you want to do it, I'm not going to tell you that I think you should do it a different way!

You use the word normal as if you own it. Normal has always been a difficult word for me to define. It has gotten harder for me to define as I have gotten older. You claim not to have a real problem with 27 but in the same sentence you insult him. This must be your normal. Then you tell me your approach is not wrong. You assume way to much. As far as the bar reference goes well we hang in different places with different people.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still shocked by that firing. That move still baffles me since he improved them by 4 wins from year one to year two. Being fired by phone is indeed classless and he deserved to have it be known face to face. That's still about one notch lower than Stan's trashing of the city of St. Louis but still uncalled for nonetheless. I hope that the OC that they want to take over leaves for another vacancy. I seriously wonder how they'd spin that mess if it were to happen because that'd be another team guys are going to be very weary of.

They would deserve that OC of theirs leaving, and don't think it couldn't happen!!! Although, you'd THINK they'd be smart enough to lock him up BEFORE letting Lovie go. However, you never know!!! Remember when Bellichick agreed to coach the Jets??? Oops lol

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You use the word normal as if you own it. Normal has always been a difficult word for me to define. It has gotten harder for me to define as I have gotten older. You claim not to have a real problem with 27 but in the same sentence you insult him. This must be your normal. Then you tell me your approach is not wrong. You assume way to much. As far as the bar reference goes well we hang in different places with different people.

there you go again coming across smug as ever!

so by saying Coug going off on a Sammie rant is now considered a insult? How in the hell did you get this far in life, you really must live in a bubble!
I didn't say my approach was wrong or right, I said I don't need you to tell me how I should or shouldn't argue with someone.
As far as the term normal, maybe I should have used the term average instead, sorry, my bad, that is what I am, Joe Average, ya I guess my crowd that hangs out in bars is different from the Country Club, Yacyt Club, blazer wearing, think they are better than others crowd, you evidently run with, I guess shouldnt say run, mingle with if you prefer!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there you go again coming across smug as ever!

so by saying Coug going off on a Sammie rant is now considered a insult? How in the hell did you get this far in life, you really must live in a bubble!
I didn't say my approach was wrong or right, I said I don't need you to tell me how I should or shouldn't argue with someone.
As far as the term normal, maybe I should have used the term average instead, sorry, my bad, that is what I am, Joe Average, ya I guess my crowd that hangs out in bars is different from the Country Club, Yacyt Club, blazer wearing, think they are better than others crowd, you evidently run with, I guess shouldnt say run, mingle with if you prefer!
This is they way I thought you would go. Again you assume way to much. I will only say your assessment of me is so far off base you will never see home. But it is the internet. :suds:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was about to go after you for a sec there Ozark, was wondering why my post was BS, see you took it back :suds: :D

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is they way I thought you would go. Again you assume way to much. I will only say your assessment of me is so far off base you will never see home. But it is the internet. :suds:

Well of course you thought I would, because youre like the Great OZ, the all knowing, all seeing. I can say the same thing about knowing your comeback, I guess you could say I "assumed" you would come back with yet another lame comeback! and by the way, Im sitting at home right now, I guess your vision was a little blurring, but than again, it is about quite a few things!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was about to go after you for a sec there Ozark, was wondering why my post was BS, see you took it back :suds: :D

I guess you could say hes just clicking on "shit", doesn't really know what he wants to say!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well of course you thought I would, because youre like the Great OZ, the all knowing, all seeing. I can say the same thing about knowing your comeback, I guess you could say I "assumed" you would come back with yet another lame comeback! and by the way, Im sitting at home right now, I guess your vision was a little blurring, but than again, it is about quite a few things!

Honestly I cant make any sense of this. But as long as it has meaning to you. Thats what matters.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I cant make any sense of this. But as long as it has meaning to you. Thats what matters.

Sorry I somehow didn't include your quote, but the "average" person probably could have figured out what it was referencing, but than again youre above that, so I understand why you couldn't?

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I know where the misunderstanding is. You believed I was referring to you being in your home or getting there. What I was doing was making a baseball reference.