• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would 2 more wins get us? Missing the playoffs with a worse draft pick with no starting QB under contract for 2016. I don't think Bradford makes that much of a difference on the Rams anyway. Running team, not passing team.

You have to have some threat to streach the field with the pass. You can't just line up and run the ball every time. It's a passing league now.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt it'd do any good. Only way you'll be able to get a rest from it is to put him on ignore.

I did that for like 2-3 weeks, ya I couldn't see anything he posted ,but I saw everyone else's responses to his comments, ( so obviously its not just me) so I knew he was going overboard even more and he reeled me right back into it. I don't know, I just cant stand it when someone throws BS out there on a constant everyday basis.
The thing is Coug throws out some decent posts when Sammie ISNT involved, then he loses all credibility when he starts blathering about Bradford!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to have some threat to streach the field with the pass. You can't just line up and run the ball every time. It's a passing league now.

I agree, who would that be?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think your starting to like Sam Smed. :D

Your right Coug, at this point Id rather be screwed by "Michael Sam", already was screwed by Sammy B. for 5 years!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did that for like 2-3 weeks, ya I couldn't see anything he posted ,but I saw everyone else's responses to his comments, ( so obviously its not just me) so I knew he was going overboard even more and he reeled me right back into it. I don't know, I just cant stand it when someone throws BS out there on a constant everyday basis.
The thing is Coug throws out some decent posts when Sammie ISNT involved, then he loses all credibility when he starts blathering about Bradford!

I agree fully with that because I know it's not a popular opinion for the posters that want the Rams back in Los Angeles but I usually do side with him when it comes to them staying in St. Louis. The Bradford stuff, well, I don't know how you can do it because even when I do a few posts, I feel like I'm losing brain cells trying after reading some of the stuff.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're bringing back Sonny Jurgensen...:D

I'd rather bring back Jim Everett, just so he can go back on Jim Rome's show and smack him around some more. Or even that schmuck Colin Cowherd.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather bring back Jim Everett, just so he can go back on Jim Rome's show and smack him around some more. Or even that schmuck Colin Cowherd.

That was awesome!! "Chris"

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your right Coug, at this point Id rather be screwed by "Michael Sam", already was screwed by Sammy B. for 5 years!

Ugh that put a bad pic in my mind! Lol

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its ironic to me that so many get upset about someones opinion. The truly funny part is while they rail at the extremes they believe one party goes too, to defend their argument they cant see they have gone to the same extreme only the other way. In my mind forever linking them joined at the hip if you will. Two sides to the same coin. A couple plus a few. We will never know how good our former QB could have been for us because he was injured to often. I don't hold injuries against players. As too what he does now that just a curiosity. I must go chop wood now. Gonna get cold tonite.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just hit him with a poop pile!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or responding when it is brought up.

Ya I know what you are saying, but it's hard not to when it's the same old blah blah blah. Even when I had him on ignore, he still was throwing the crap out there and people just have the need to try to shut him up! Obviously he's oblivious to it!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its ironic to me that so many get upset about someones opinion. The truly funny part is while they rail at the extremes they believe one party goes too, to defend their argument they cant see they have gone to the same extreme only the other way. In my mind forever linking them joined at the hip if you will. Two sides to the same coin. A couple plus a few. We will never know how good our former QB could have been for us because he was injured to often. I don't hold injuries against players. As too what he does now that just a curiosity. I must go chop wood now. Gonna get cold tonite.

It was fine in the beginning, but this constant holding on to the dream that is Sammy wears thin on a lot if people in here. Coug was away from the site for like 2-3 months, everything was fine, as soon as he came back the Bradford crap started all over again, as someone else said (not I) Bradford no longer plays for us, if you want to spread your BS and love go to the Eagle board and ave at it, we are tired of the BS! If we avoid it and let it slide, it won't go away, so the alternative is to dispute Sammies greatness, as "many" on here ave done!

This Sammie BS started with Coug and will only end with Coug, it's in his hands whether you think it is or not!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hilarious that you guys used to give "Samantha"so much crap about not being "tough" when he has battled back from two blown out knees. He has 50 million in the bank didn't need to come back but he did. always stood tall in the pocket and stepped up. Comeback player of the year?

Then we have Nick foles who gets ruffed up a few times and is now a scared little Bitc.. Who now sits on the bench and collects millions. Here's a fun fact for you... the Rams only gave up 18 sacks this year. Best in the NFL! Come on Nick get it together!! Until he proves otherwise I will refer to "Him" now as Nikki.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was fine in the beginning, but this constant holding on to the dream that is Sammy wears thin on a lot if people in here. Coug was away from the site for like 2-3 months, everything was fine, as soon as he came back the Bradford crap started all over again, as someone else said (not I) Bradford no longer plays for us, if you want to spread your BS and love go to the Eagle board and ave at it, we are tired of the BS! If we avoid it and let it slide, it won't go away, so the alternative is to dispute Sammies greatness, as "many" on here ave done!

This Sammie BS started with Coug and will only end with Coug, it's in his hands whether you think it is or not!
Do or say any thing you like. I will do the same. Your opinions are yours and make no difference. I have always found posters amusing that must claim they have a line behind them. As far as spreading BS I am just borrowing your butter knife.