• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better chill Zeke with the poop piles or the poop police will get you.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do or say any thing you like. I will do the same. Your opinions are yours and make no difference. I have always found posters amusing that must claim they have a line behind them. As far as spreading BS I am just borrowing your butter knife.

Ditto, I know you feel bad for everyone piling on Coug! , I don't have to claim anything,the proof is on these boards , but sometimes you have to point that out to the blind!

You can borrow my knife for BS, but you might be better off using a shovel!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ditto, I know you feel bad for everyone piling on Coug! , I don't have to claim anything,the proof is on these boards , but sometimes you have to point that out to the blind!

Its all opinion. For instance I have never believed you put 27 on ignore ever. Its just my opinion. But i am sure others feel the same way.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all opinion. For instance I have never believed you put 27 on ignore ever. Its just my opinion. But i am sure others feel the same way.

I didn't know what that was and don't know how to do it. Wait so he was watching me?? That's creepy Smed!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is just an opinion like Ozark said. I think Sam is a capable quarterback with above-average skills to be a starter in the NFL which he is for the Eagles. And we traded him away so now we are looking for a QB. you thought Austin Davis was the answer who rides the bench in Cleveland but you think I'm the "Blind" one?? I don't get it.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know what that was and don't know how to do it. Wait so he was watching me?? That's creepy Smed!

No you don't get it Coug, I wasn't watching you at all, if I ignore you, I can't see any post you make! I can see responses that other people make to your post, but not your's!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is just an opinion like Ozark said. I think Sam is a capable quarterback with above-average skills to be a starter in the NFL which he is for the Eagles. And we traded him away so now we are looking for a QB. you thought Austin Davis was the answer who rides the bench in Cleveland but you think I'm the "Blind" one?? I don't get it.

It's quite obvious you don't get it!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well Ozqrk, I really could give a shit that you think I'm a liar. You try to be politically correct all the time on here, but Yiu come across as just being smug!

Its easy to prove me wrong though, go back and see if I responded to any of his lame comments over a 2-3 week period, you don't think I would have been all over that? I still commented on others posts, but that's ok, you enjoy living in your bubble, where not everyone is nicey nice, and where average fans don't argue to the death about their "opinions" on teams and players.

In fact why don't you put me on ignore so you don't get all butt hurt when I say something you don't like, or I don't express myself up to your standards!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We already have two defensive-minded coaches and we see the results. We need a general disciplinarian like Tom Couglin who knows how to bring in the respect needed to run a good franchise as well as good people for OC and DC to develop the talent we already have and the ones we will add. Keep Williams and bring in Coughlin who will know what OC to bring in. It is fun to dream to stave off the crappy thoughts knowing we have to endure Fish boy for another losing season.

Last edited:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes no sense for them to drop him after only two seasons. We give Fisher half a decade, but Lovie gets 2 years? Doesn't seem right to me...

I believe what happen is their OC Dirk Koettor is A very hot commodity and they were afraid they were going to lose him. I'm sure he will get the job.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe what happen is their OC Dirk Koettor is A very hot commodity and they were afraid they were going to lose him. I'm sure he will get the job.

I believe that's exactly what they plan to do, but feel bad for Lovie. He didn't deserve to be let go like this...

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Ozqrk, I really could give a shit that you think I'm a liar. You try to be politically correct all the time on here, but Yiu come across as just being smug!

Its easy to prove me wrong though, go back and see if I responded to any of his lame comments over a 2-3 week period, you don't think I would have been all over that? I still commented on others posts, but that's ok, you enjoy living in your bubble, where not everyone is nicey nice, and where average fans don't argue to the death about their "opinions" on teams and players.

In fact why don't you put me on ignore so you don't get all butt hurt when I say something you don't like, or I don't express myself up to your standards![/

No reason to put you on ignore. I have a thick skin and its the freaking internet. For all I know your a 13 year old kid with an energy drink in one hand and your wang in the other. As far as PC goes no thats not me. You can take anything to the extreme which you well know. PC is the extreme what I believe in is civility. I believe adults can have conversation without acting like children. What was it Vita said you guys are just gonna have to start acting like grownups? Or words to that effect.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason to put you on ignore. I have a thick skin and its the freaking internet. For all I know your a 13 year old kid with an energy drink in one hand and your wang in the other. As far as PC goes no thats not me. You can take anything to the extreme which you well know. PC is the extreme what I believe in is civility. I believe adults can have conversation without acting like children. What was it Vita said you guys are just gonna have to start acting like grownups? Or words to that effect.

Ya and if you go to any bar, or any normal get together with friends that's how the discussion usually turns out about your favorite team or player. I'll rip into my friends and they do the same to me, that's what "normal" fans do!
Sorry if I don't argue the way you would like me to! I don't have a problem with Coug for the most part just his Bradford rants! If I saw him in a bar I'd buy him a drink when he became of age, and I would talk to him the same way I do on here, and if he wanted to lay into me for my rants, more power to him, that's what fans do!
Just because I don't discuss it over tea and be prim and proper when I do it, doesn't mean it's the wrong approach, and if that's how you want to do it, I'm not going to tell you that I think you should do it a different way!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now it turns out that Tampa fired Lovie Smith BY PHONE!!! Talk about CLASSLESS!!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, and nice "mature" post, hypocrite!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya and if you go to any bar, or any normal get together with friends that's how the discussion usually turns out about your favorite team or player. I'll rip into my friends and they do the same to me, that's what "normal" fans do!
Sorry if I don't argue the way you would like me to! I don't have a problem with Coug for the most part just his Bradford rants! If I saw him in a bar I'd buy him a drink when he became of age, and I would talk to him the same way I do on here, and if he wanted to lay into me for my rants, more power to him, that's what fans do!
Just because I don't discuss it over tea and be prim and proper when I do it, doesn't mean it's the wrong approach, and if that's how you want to do it, I'm not going to tell you that I think you should do it a different way!

I caught that's Smed that was pretty funny. :D :suds: I'd buy you a shot but you're too old for that. :thumb: