• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita says the Rams will be okay so I feel much better now. :shortbus:
I did! But I also said the...

This will be it for Snisher. They will either take the next steps with the roster they have in place or they are gone.

Well unless we make the move to LA then it Fisher for two more years.
I just don't believe our team is built to do well in the preseason with the dominate your opponent and grind out the wins philosophy.

Now if we were built to throw is all over the place, and we had these type of showings, I'd be leading your damned parade SJ!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned this on another thread but the immediate issue in my mind is what Fisher and Boudreau are doing to solidify the center position and get continuity for gelling purposes on the O-line. We have not had a decent Center since Mike Gruttaduria on the SB O-line. I hope Barrett Jones comes around. Without the gelling of the O-line and dominant center position, our grind-em-down running game will suffer.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did! But I also said the...

I just don't believe our team is built to do well in the preseason with the dominate your opponent and grind out the wins philosophy.

Now if we were built to throw is all over the place, and we had these type of showings, I'd be leading your damned parade SJ!

How do wear anyone down with this Oline?
And will our coaching staff forget about the run and go pass happy like they have so many times..?
But the biggest question for me is: will we see consistent effort?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do wear anyone down with this Oline?
And will our coaching staff forget about the run and go pass happy like they have so many times..?
But the biggest question for me is: will we see consistent effort?
What Oline? They haven't started the same guys in the preseason yet. They are evaluating players.

I think they will bring in the TE's and run behind this starting OL (from left to right) Cook, Robinson, Saffold, Barnes, Brown, Havenstein and Kendricks. Damn that right side is stout! They did rush 42 times for 4.42 YPC in those first two preseason games.

Oh, I do think they learned their lesson about going pass happy in the first four games two years ago to start the season. Also their first round draft pick this year and drafting all them road graders tells me they have a laser focus on running the ball.

Last edited:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team: The St. Louis Rams

Your 2014 record:
6-10. But such a COMPETITIVE 6-10! When Jeff Fisher is your coach, you’re in all 10 of your annual losses. Feels pretty good to be a tough out! Everyone who beats the Rams walks off the field being like, “Boy, it wasn’t easy beating them for the ninth year in row!” So you’ll always have that to hang your hat on. Jim Nantz approves! “You know, the way the game is played these days, it’s such a rarity to see something like this game, with no touchdowns, six field goals, 14 punts—and a whole lot of suspense here with six minutes to go!

Your coach: Jeff Fisher, who can trick you into thinking he’s a decent coach by cooking up one shocking upset and/or cool special teams play per season, like so!

Winning games is WAY too much to ask for in St. Louis. All you can really do is isolate small moments like this and celebrate them as if they were the birth of a new child.

By the way, Fisher made the troll move of the century last season when he appointed every player traded for RG3 as captains against the Skins. But when people pointed out that he was taking a dump on the Skins, he tried to back away from it.

“No, not at all, we’re not like that,” Fisher said. “We don’t do that.”

Oh, fuck you, man. OWN YOUR TROLLING. Don’t pull a sick burn like that and then try to disown it. It’s the fucking Redskins. No one will blame you if you unload with both barrels.

Your quarterback: Sam Bradf… OMG IT’S NICK FOLES! YOU DID IT! You finally realized that Sam Bradford died three years ago and his corpse can only walk thanks to the synchronized lifting of a large ant colony. And the Rams must have really caught Chip Kelly in the middle of an ether binge, because the Eagles tossed in a second rounder for good measure. This is how the Rams roll: They make remarkably shrewd trades surrounding the QB position that result in … Well, they don’t result in any kind of on-field improvement at all. But still … SO SHREWD! They’re the smartest bad team in the NFL.

By the way, Foles has never made it through a full season unscathed, so this is not exactly a sea change from having Bradford at the helm. The only difference is that Foles will hurt himself in the MIDDLE of the season, instead of prior to it. Foles was jettisoned from Philly for a) Being crazy ugly and b) Failing to spot receivers who were open by nine furlongs …

JESUS. That was with actual receivers, too. The Rams wideout corps consists of Tavon Austin and three Monopoly pieces (I get the hat!). Once Foles gets his collarbone snapped into eight pieces of equal length, your choices at QB are Case Keenum and the immortal Austin Davis. I picked Austin Davis up off the waiver wire last season, and started him. I am as bad at fantasy football as the Rams are at real football.

What’s new that sucks: TODD GURLEY! Holy shit, look at how fast he is! What a beast! I can’t wait for him to ****LIGAMENT AUDIBLY TEARS**** OH MY GOD HIS KNEE DIED I AM SO SAD THIS IS ALL SO SENSELESS.

Only the Rams would draft a running back too high AND have that same running back be a dude who just ripped his knee apart. Gurley is currently on the active roster and is cleared to practice. But come on now. These are the Rams. By Week 10, all their running backs will be dead and you’ll be eyeing Benny Cunningham like, “I guess I could see him doing stuff!”

Also, Nick Fairley is here. The Rams only sign free agents who are fat enough to think that toasted ravioli is actually a delicacy.

What has always sucked: The Rams are less a football team right now than they are a living chess piece. Owner Stan Kroenke, seen here auditioning for the role of Morrie Kessler in Goodfellas 2: Age of Morrie, has already purchased land in Inglewood, Calif., with the intention of moving the Rams back to Los Angeles. He’s basically openly fucking Los Angeles while St. Louis sits by watching helplessly, tied to the nightstand.

Kroenke’s quest to beat the Chargers and Raiders to L.A. has resulted in not one, but TWO cities being openly exploited via every possible bureaucratic loophole. The Rams convinced Inglewood to NOT allow a public vote on the Rams stadium project. In turn, the St. Louis Stadium authority sued to prevent residents from voting on a counter plan to keep the team in town and assist Kroenke in fucking over the public for decades to come. That riverfront stadium would cost a whopping $985 million, of which only a quarter would be fronted by Kroenke personally.

This is St. Louis, mind you. Their budget is already stretched thin because of their historic need to overspend on tanks for killing black people. And so this story ends a few months from now with either a) The Rams finally leaving, or b) A cash-poor town getting buried in debt for centuries to come to help make a shitbag billionaire even wealthier.

I’d go right ahead and put my money on the former. After all, when Rams players made the “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” gesture while running out of the tunnel last season, the local police association reacted as if the Rams had taken a shit on their lawn.

“Cops have first amendment rights too, and we plan to exercise ours.”

If you play for this team, you can’t pack your bags for California fast enough. I would hop on a jet TODAY and flee that dump, watching it burn from 30,000 feet up in the air. St. Louis is a shitty town filled with shitty people. Full desertion is the optimal future outcome.

Also: Fuck the Cardinals. I didn’t forget!

What might not suck: Fisher has quietly (the Rams do everything quietly because who cares) built a fantastic defense that will be just enough for the Rams to lose every game by a score of 13-10.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your 2014 record:
6-10. But such a COMPETITIVE 6-10! When Jeff Fisher is your coach, you’re in all 10 of your annual losses. Feels pretty good to be a tough out! Everyone who beats the Rams walks off the field being like, “Boy, it wasn’t easy beating them for the ninth year in row!” So you’ll always have that to hang your hat on. Jim Nantz approves! “You know, the way the game is played these days, it’s such a rarity to see something like this game, with no touchdowns, six field goals, 14 punts—and a whole lot of suspense here with six minutes to go!

Your coach: Jeff Fisher, who can trick you into thinking he’s a decent coach by cooking up one shocking upset and/or cool special teams play per season, like so!

Winning games is WAY too much to ask for in St. Louis. All you can really do is isolate small moments like this and celebrate them as if they were the birth of a new child.

By the way, Fisher made the troll move of the century last season when he appointed every player traded for RG3 as captains against the Skins. But when people pointed out that he was taking a dump on the Skins, he tried to back away from it.

Oh, fuck you, man. OWN YOUR TROLLING. Don’t pull a sick burn like that and then try to disown it. It’s the fucking Redskins. No one will blame you if you unload with both barrels.

Your quarterback: Sam Bradf… OMG IT’S NICK FOLES! YOU DID IT! You finally realized that Sam Bradford died three years ago and his corpse can only walk thanks to the synchronized lifting of a large ant colony. And the Rams must have really caught Chip Kelly in the middle of an ether binge, because the Eagles tossed in a second rounder for good measure. This is how the Rams roll: They make remarkably shrewd trades surrounding the QB position that result in … Well, they don’t result in any kind of on-field improvement at all. But still … SO SHREWD! They’re the smartest bad team in the NFL.

By the way, Foles has never made it through a full season unscathed, so this is not exactly a sea change from having Bradford at the helm. The only difference is that Foles will hurt himself in the MIDDLE of the season, instead of prior to it. Foles was jettisoned from Philly for a) Being crazy ugly and b) Failing to spot receivers who were open by nine furlongs …

JESUS. That was with actual receivers, too. The Rams wideout corps consists of Tavon Austin and three Monopoly pieces (I get the hat!). Once Foles gets his collarbone snapped into eight pieces of equal length, your choices at QB are Case Keenum and the immortal Austin Davis. I picked Austin Davis up off the waiver wire last season, and started him. I am as bad at fantasy football as the Rams are at real football.

What’s new that sucks: TODD GURLEY! Holy shit, look at how fast he is! What a beast! I can’t wait for him to ****LIGAMENT AUDIBLY TEARS**** OH MY GOD HIS KNEE DIED I AM SO SAD THIS IS ALL SO SENSELESS.

Only the Rams would draft a running back too high AND have that same running back be a dude who just ripped his knee apart. Gurley is currently on the active roster and is cleared to practice. But come on now. These are the Rams. By Week 10, all their running backs will be dead and you’ll be eyeing Benny Cunningham like, “I guess I could see him doing stuff!”

Also, Nick Fairley is here. The Rams only sign free agents who are fat enough to think that toasted ravioli is actually a delicacy.

What has always sucked: The Rams are less a football team right now than they are a living chess piece. Owner Stan Kroenke, seen here auditioning for the role of Morrie Kessler in Goodfellas 2: Age of Morrie, has already purchased land in Inglewood, Calif., with the intention of moving the Rams back to Los Angeles. He’s basically openly fucking Los Angeles while St. Louis sits by watching helplessly, tied to the nightstand.

Kroenke’s quest to beat the Chargers and Raiders to L.A. has resulted in not one, but TWO cities being openly exploited via every possible bureaucratic loophole. The Rams convinced Inglewood to NOT allow a public vote on the Rams stadium project. In turn, the St. Louis Stadium authority sued to prevent residents from voting on a counter plan to keep the team in town and assist Kroenke in fucking over the public for decades to come. That riverfront stadium would cost a whopping $985 million, of which only a quarter would be fronted by Kroenke personally.

This is St. Louis, mind you. Their budget is already stretched thin because of their historic need to overspend on tanks for killing black people. And so this story ends a few months from now with either a) The Rams finally leaving, or b) A cash-poor town getting buried in debt for centuries to come to help make a shitbag billionaire even wealthier.

I’d go right ahead and put my money on the former. After all, when Rams players made the “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot” gesture while running out of the tunnel last season, the local police association reacted as if the Rams had taken a shit on their lawn.

If you play for this team, you can’t pack your bags for California fast enough. I would hop on a jet TODAY and flee that dump, watching it burn from 30,000 feet up in the air. St. Louis is a shitty town filled with shitty people. Full desertion is the optimal future outcome.

What might not suck: Fisher has quietly (the Rams do everything quietly because who cares) built a fantastic defense that will be just enough for the Rams to lose every game by a score of 13-10.
Thanks for the copy and paste SE.

That was pure :trash:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting read Snake Eyes from a different perspective. Only time will either corroborate or dispel its content.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Oline? They haven't started the same guys in the preseason yet. They are evaluating players.

I think they will bring in the TE's and run behind this starting OL (from left to right) Cook, Robinson, Saffold, Barnes, Brown, Havenstein and Kendricks. Damn that right side is stout! They did rush 42 times for 4.42 YPC in those first two preseason games.

Oh, I do think they learned their lesson about going pass happy in the first four games two years ago to start the season. Also their first round draft pick this year and drafting all them road graders tells me they have a laser focus on running the ball.

I have evaluating the Oline as well and they've looked like theyve been wearing pink panties

Your 2014 record:

Fisher
Jesus
Cops
Cardinals
Toasted ravs
Black people
White people
LA Rams
The constitution
Sam Bradford
Tanks

I think you covered every dam thing besides maybe Trump and Brazilian chics. And u started Austin Davis in fantasy?? U fuggin idiot. :idea:

I bet you did it after he threw a few TDs and for 300 yards in a game tho huh? If fisher lets him go, someone is gonna jump on him watch.

:suds:
I'm Watching NFL network now and I won't be around for the game so I will trust my brethren Rams fans on the hoop!

Go fuckin Rams! Let's wear big boy pants now and start physically beating on people.

And what's better? A blonde white chic with big ole titties or a Brazilian chic with a great ass?

Last edited:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what's better? A blonde white chic with big ole titties or a Brazilian chic with a great ass

Doesn't matter, as long as they are both involved in my threesome!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That can't be right SJ76. You a sarcastic person? Say it isn't so!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ass man here! As far as the other neg thread. I enjoy sparing some with my fellow Rams. But flinging poo at people just to fling it. Nah. I am married already get enough abuse. I liked SEs poop thread though.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:trash:

That Colts D is garbage.

Fyi

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news, Sammy was 10-10 for 120 yards and 3 TD's. Man that guy can make all the throws and looks great in preseason games!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news, Sammy was 10-10 for 120 yards and 3 TD's. Man that guy can make all the throws and looks great in preseason games!

Yes he lit up that Green Bay 2nd and 3rd string defense. No starters played for GB