• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The main reason the Lions suck!!!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good idea.:suds:

All of our debates are sparked with you taking umbrage in my posts. It's quite clear Suh was the emotional leader of the team. You just argue with me to argue with me. Boring.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of our debates are sparked with you taking umbrage in my posts. It's quite clear Suh was the emotional leader of the team. You just argue with me to argue with me. Boring.

I don't have an issue agreeing with you, when I do. I think Suh was a leader on the defense, but emotional leader, I don't agree with. That is why I asked you what you felt an emotional leader is. If you don't want to answer -- No biggie.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have an issue agreeing with you, when I do. I think Suh was a leader on the defense, but emotional leader, I don't agree with. That is why I asked you what you felt an emotional leader is. If you don't want to answer -- No biggie.

I feel like Suh is an emotional leader. His emotion drive this defense. The Detroit News agrees.

It's time for Martha Ford to sell the Detroit Lions

"The team lost the emotional leader of its defense, Ndamukong Suh, and did little to replace him."

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Suh is an emotional leader. His emotion drive this defense. The Detroit News agrees.

It's time for Martha Ford to sell the Detroit Lions

"The team lost the emotional leader of its defense, Ndamukong Suh, and did little to replace him."

Lions teammates rally to defense of suspended Suh

"Suh is one of the emotional leaders of the defense and after the Lions gave up 30 points to the Packers, they'll have to find a lift from some of their other linemen."

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was born 50 yrs ago ''65''. Grew up 95 miles from Detroit. My dad told me the Lions weren't so bad back then''65''. For 45 yrs I have been watching the Lions and they suck. Blame coaches,owners,players, it's been going on like that for forever and a day, at least it seems like it. I don't have an answer to what '' I don't think anyone else on this board does either'' will solve the Lions problems and apparently the whole Lions organization feels the same way. :L Poor hapless Lions. We will watch them forever, and we can yell, bitch,throw shit. ''true Lions fans'' It's our God given right

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ndamukong Suh many things, but great leader for Detroit ...
Marvez: Ndamukong Suh is 'Not a Leader'

I could post more headlines from papers, though I think that is silly because I think he was a leader on our defense, but in the same sense as Calvin. He was a leader by example, not with words and emotions. He let his play do the talking.

While it isn't the Detroit News that agrees -- Detroit Lions Writer Mike O'Hara agrees:
Suh can be eloquent and charming in interview sessions, but he is not especially vocal around his teammates. He is not an outgoing leader who rallies the troops with words.

That does not mean Suh cannot be a good leader on the Lions' defense. His work ethic and preparation are examples for any player to follow. So is his commitment to excel on the field.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol this is exactly why I avoid you. We agree and you still want to argue.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol this is exactly why I avoid you. We agree and you still want to argue.

I'm not trying to argue. I said I agree he was a leader on the defense. I was just wondering what you saw that makes you think he was an emotional leader on the defense?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to argue. I said I agree he was a leader on the defense. I was just wondering what you saw that makes you think he was an emotional leader on the defense?

Everything. He plays with infectious emotion. Now, they have nothing.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything. He plays with infectious emotion. Now, they have nothing.

The Lions have plenty of people to spread infectious emotion.....

thumb-400.jpg