• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Lions Den

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pro Caldwell in that first Quinn season. I wasn’t after as I felt and stated he was just another Marc Lewis. He can get you there but can’t produce. After Fat Matt’s first press brief I knew he’d fail. His pompous attitude will never let him adapt to the game and his players. He was just to smart for his own good. Bill B’s way has never worked elsewhere for just that reason. He adapts and his coaching tree rarely does.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pro Caldwell in that first Quinn season. I wasn’t after as I felt and stated he was just another Marc Lewis. He can get you there but can’t produce. After Fat Matt’s first press brief I knew he’d fail. His pompous attitude will never let him adapt to the game and his players. He was just to smart for his own good. Bill B’s way has never worked elsewhere for just that reason. He adapts and his coaching tree rarely does.
I just wish people would stop claiming the move was racially motivated.....it was cronyism, thats WAY better.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has some great ideas. Like, why not defy laws of physics when changing direction? He did it for years!

I like that they are getting people that are probably passionate about the Lions to determine who's going to be running the team. I was just hoping Sheila wouldn't be so quick delegate responsibility like Martha did. Just feels like they aren't passionate about football like I think an owner should be.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't want to get into a I hated Patricia first competition with me. You can't win
The Lions haven't/can't prove that they're anything more than Sandbaggers or Schedule Fillers. It would be "futile" either way!!

Sandbagger: someone who deceives you about their true nature or intent in order to take advantage of you - someone who leads you to believe something that is not true.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had no idea Teez Tabor still played football.

What a shitty pick he was.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it’s finally happening. Similar to the stock market, this board is showing Lions support is at an all time low. There was more activity during the 0-16 season and the following years. Could it be that the bottom has finally been reached for this franchise? I used to think there was no way to go but up, yet now I’m wondering if all that hope had been premature?

Or is it just that so many people are waiting for Hard Knocks to come out? Might even get a trial subscription to HBO for a month.