• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Jets

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, but we have people here wanting to criticize the #1 QB in total QBR because he isn't playing 100% perfect and lifting his teammates. People criticizing the offense for always starting slow when the defense and Special Teams do absolutely nothing to help the team gain any momentum early in games. Every drive for the offense is 70 yards or more literally.

Could Dak play a little better? Of course he could and even he would acknowledge that. But for anyone to hang this teams’ issues on him is nothing more than a moronically poor take on this team.

This defense is bad... for a variety of reasons that are collectively dragging this team down.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have 2 INTs by our DBs.
One by Lewis who isnt a starter. But this doesnt surprise me since he I believe is the only one that looks for the ball.

I think if Wilson ever gets a chance he could be a ballhawk. We need a change on how the DBs play in this defense or if they dont think they can do it. Start making changes to the DBs. I kind of think like Earl on this one. I think it is how it is being coached right now. But really dont know.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One by Lewis who isnt a starter. But this doesnt surprise me since he I believe is the only one that looks for the ball.

I think if Wilson ever gets a chance he could be a ballhawk. We need a change on how the DBs play in this defense or if they dont think they can do it. Start making changes to the DBs. I kind of think like Earl on this one. I think it is how it is being coached right now. But really dont know.
Not to sound like a broken record, but I've felt for a long time the problem with the DBs is Heath. I just don't understand how any coach can watch our game film and not have his incompetence jump out at them as a problem. Jones and Awuzie are a good duo. Jones is playing well again and Awuzie while getting beat a lot is mostly right there and just needs to recognize and locate while the ball is in the air. Brown is ok and Lewis should be the nickel CB IMO. Actually when we go nickel it should be the 4 CBs and Woods. Why in the world is Heath ever in single high when it is the absolute worst thing he does. He is always, always, always late to help out or locate his responsibility.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nobody says anything when this consistently happens every week. Zeke consistently leaves yards and big plays on the field because he can't make anyone miss anymore(Zeke is among the worst RBs in the league at breaking tackles this year so I'm not making this up) or runs the wrong way. But when he who shall not be mentioned because I'm just a homer that slurps and defends him misses a few passes a game, everybody loses their minds. That play was a critical error by Zeke and cost us a TD, but when you know who misses a TD pass, it's front page news.

But I know I know. Zeke is a workhorse. The best player on the team. The best RB in the league. He's better at his position than Dak is. At least that's what I'm told. He gets a pass.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke is a good player. I just want people to have the same energy when Zeke falls down after gaining 10 yards even though 5 of them were untouched when he should have gained 20 or 30 yards as they do when Dak misses a pass high, low, or behind a receiver.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nobody says anything when this consistently happens every week. Zeke consistently leaves yards and big plays on the field because he can't make anyone miss anymore(Zeke is among the worst RBs in the league at breaking tackles this year so I'm not making this up) or runs the wrong way. But when he who shall not be mentioned because I'm just a homer that slurps and defends him misses a few passes a game, everybody loses their minds. That play was a critical error by Zeke and cost us a TD, but when you know who misses a TD pass, it's front page news.

But I know I know. Zeke is a workhorse. The best player on the team. The best RB in the league. He's better at his position than Dak is. At least that's what I'm told. He gets a pass.

I would rank Zeke as the 2Nd best player on the team behind Big Zack.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke is a good player. I just want people to have the same energy when Zeke falls down after gaining 10 yards even though 5 of them were untouched when he should have gained 20 or 30 yards as they do when Dak misses a pass high, low, or behind a receiver.
Snif sniff, That's my Quarterback, Sniff Sniff lol

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the 12 yard run by Zeke , I’m not sure he ever saw the guy that tripped him up.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's time to do something with the DBs. Wilson picked the ball off in college. He picked the ball off in preseason. Heath may have some picks in his time here,but the majority of them were where somebody deflected the ball into his arms. He does not attack the ball like Wilson does. Heath also cant tackle for shit. Slot corner with brown sucks. Brown never looks for the ball ever. Lewis is by far the better player and him being benched is why I could care less if Richard stays or goes. Just fucking tired of seeing Heath miss tackle after tackle and brown getting beaten in coverage over and over.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Zeke clearly got impatient. He could have gone outside and got 20 or 30 more yards or possibly taken it all the way. Zeke holding out did the team no favors.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snif sniff, That's my Quarterback, Sniff Sniff lol
Dak Prescott has had 11 accurate throws past the line of scrimmage that have been dropped. Rodgers, Stafford and Wentz have 8 each, nobody else has more than six.

Most accurate deep (21+) passers through Week 6: 1. J Brissett 70.0% 2. D Prescott 68.0% 3. A Rodgers 57.7% 4. J Flacco 57.1% 5. T Brady 55.6% 6. J Garoppolo 54.5% 7. K Murray 54.2% 8. R Wilson 51.7% 9. D Carr 50.0% 9. M Mariota 50.0% 9. G Minshew 50.0%

Most accurate intermediate (11-20) passers through Week 6: 1. J Allen 84.6% 2. D Prescott 74.4% 3. D Carr 73.9% 4. P Rivers 70.2% 5. K Cousins 69.0% 6. M Ryan 67.4% 7. T Brady 65.9% 8. C Wentz 65.7% 9. J Flacco 65.6% 10. J Winston 65.1%

Most accurate underneath (1-10) passers through Week 6: 1. R Wilson 89.5% 2. K Cousins 88.5% 3. D Prescott 87.8% 4. D Carr 87.2% 5. L Jackson 87.1% 6. T Bridgewater 86.2% 7. P Mahomes 85.2% 8. D Watson 83.3% 9. M Ryan 82.1% 10. A Rodgers 81.0%

Most accurate QBs in the NFL through Week 6: 1. D Prescott 75.4% 2. D Carr 71.5% 3. T Bridgewater 67.3% 4. J Flacco 66.8% 5. A Rodgers 65.9% 6. T Brady 63.8% 7. J Brissett 62.6% 8. J Garoppolo 62.5% 9. M Mariota 62.4% 10. R Wilson 61.2%

Those stats aren't including Dak being top 3 in EPA, #1 in total QBR, etc. Damn right that's my QB. Not bad for a dude who isn't accurate, right? How can a QB not be worth 35+ million when he is this good? What more does he have to do to prove to this fan base he's worth the money? We're getting this from a dude we lucked into in the 4th round. Could Dak play any better? Sure, but if he played any better, he'd be worth 40 million. Don't let a few missed throws a game that get highlighted by the media and fans take away from the fact that dude is accurate and a bonafide stud who can still get even better. I've never seen a QB that played this well get criticized this much. Cam Newton(in his prime) is the only other QB I know that was very accurate yet had a reputation for being inaccurate. All-22 is there for everybody to see. I just don't understand how there is so much bad analysis on Dak Prescott when film is so easily accessible for everybody. Not only do the stats back up his great accuracy, but film does too. For example, a lot of people assumed the throw to Witten was an overthrow, but it was in fact an accurate pass that Witten fucked up when he lost sight of the ball.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak Prescott has had 11 accurate throws past the line of scrimmage that have been dropped. Rodgers, Stafford and Wentz have 8 each, nobody else has more than six.

Most accurate deep (21+) passers through Week 6: 1. J Brissett 70.0% 2. D Prescott 68.0% 3. A Rodgers 57.7% 4. J Flacco 57.1% 5. T Brady 55.6% 6. J Garoppolo 54.5% 7. K Murray 54.2% 8. R Wilson 51.7% 9. D Carr 50.0% 9. M Mariota 50.0% 9. G Minshew 50.0%

Most accurate intermediate (11-20) passers through Week 6: 1. J Allen 84.6% 2. D Prescott 74.4% 3. D Carr 73.9% 4. P Rivers 70.2% 5. K Cousins 69.0% 6. M Ryan 67.4% 7. T Brady 65.9% 8. C Wentz 65.7% 9. J Flacco 65.6% 10. J Winston 65.1%

Most accurate underneath (1-10) passers through Week 6: 1. R Wilson 89.5% 2. K Cousins 88.5% 3. D Prescott 87.8% 4. D Carr 87.2% 5. L Jackson 87.1% 6. T Bridgewater 86.2% 7. P Mahomes 85.2% 8. D Watson 83.3% 9. M Ryan 82.1% 10. A Rodgers 81.0%

Most accurate QBs in the NFL through Week 6: 1. D Prescott 75.4% 2. D Carr 71.5% 3. T Bridgewater 67.3% 4. J Flacco 66.8% 5. A Rodgers 65.9% 6. T Brady 63.8% 7. J Brissett 62.6% 8. J Garoppolo 62.5% 9. M Mariota 62.4% 10. R Wilson 61.2%

Those stats aren't including Dak being top 3 in EPA, #1 in total QBR, etc. Damn right that's my QB. Not bad for a dude who isn't accurate, right? How can a QB not be worth 35+ million when he is this good? What more does he have to do to prove to this fan base he's worth the money? We're getting this from a dude we lucked into in the 4th round. Could Dak play any better? Sure, but if he played any better, he'd be worth 40 million. Don't let a few missed throws a game that get highlighted by the media and fans take away from the fact that dude is accurate and a bonafide stud who can still get even better. I've never seen a QB that played this well get criticized this much. Cam Newton(in his prime) is the only other QB I know that was very accurate yet had a reputation for being inaccurate. All-22 is there for everybody to see. I just don't understand how there is so much bad analysis on Dak Prescott when film is so easily accessible for everybody. Not only do the stats back up his great accuracy, but film does too. For example, a lot of people assumed the throw to Witten was an overthrow, but it was in fact an accurate pass that Witten fucked up when he lost sight of the ball.
Stop it already with the one-sided crap it's no different that the one-sided Dak sucks crap. Get his junk out of your mouth and look at things objectively. Dak is absolutely having a good year but he sure as Hell is not without fault either. Plus if he hits Cooper in stride it's a TD. It oftentimes takes two to "drop" a pass and a lot of those drops have been a little high and/or a little behind.

Last edited:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is not the reason cowboys lost the last 3 games. He played well enough. Too many miscues and whenever the offense moving ball in first halves key fumbles or drops or penalties. Wittens fumble and zekes phantom fumble lost the saints game. That TD taken away from witten vs jets was an atrocious call by the refs. The defense has not been great in those losses. Not getting any picks from secondary and the middle of the DL getting no pressure.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it already with the one-sided crap. Get his junk out of your mouth and things objectively. Dak is absolutely having a good year but he sure as Hell is not without fault either. Plus if he hits Cooper in stride it's a TD. It oftentimes takes two to "drop" a pass and a lot of those drops have been a little high and/or a little behind.
Those other two picks against Greenbay on dak. He should have not thought the refs were going to bail him out on the last one. Since when do the refs call anything in the cowboys favor?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is not the reason cowboys lost the last 3 games. He played well enough. Too many miscues and whenever the offense moving ball in first halves key fumbles or drops or penalties. Wittens fumble and zekes phantom fumble lost the saints game. That TD taken away from witten vs jets was an atrocious call by the refs. The defense has not been great in those losses. Not getting any picks from secondary and the middle of the DL getting no pressure.
Exactly. Everyone needs to step up

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak has played extremely well for the most part. As far as him being the only one getting called out by fans for bad plays - I disagree. DLaw, Jaylon, LVE, Chido, Jones , Cooper get torched quite a bit on here. Zeke- I don’t really ever see him getting any blame. Not really sure what he could be blamed for on the field though.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak has played extremely well for the most part. As far as him being the only one getting called out by fans for bad plays - I disagree. DLaw, Jaylon, LVE, Chido, Jones , Cooper get torched quite a bit on here. Zeke- I don’t really ever see him getting any blame. Not really sure what he could be blamed for on the field though.
But a lot of complaints about getting Pollard more touches which obviously come at Zeke's expense

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But a lot of complaints about getting Pollard more touches which obviously come at Zeke's expense

Personally I want Zeke on the field. Create a package of plays for Pollard sure. I wouldn’t just treat him as a back up RB.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it already with the one-sided crap it's no different that the one-sided Dak sucks crap. Get his junk out of your mouth and look at things objectively. Dak is absolutely having a good year but he sure as Hell is not without fault either. Plus if he hits Cooper in stride it's a TD. It oftentimes takes two to "drop" a pass and a lot of those drops have been a little high and/or a little behind.
I agree. I am glad Dak is our QB and praise him when he deserve it. Which is most of the time. Earl just has an obsession with any criticism of Dak.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I think we can all agree on...

If this O-line doesn’t get it together Dak may not make it through the season.