• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Jets

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you say that?
His decision to not kick the FG. Ln stead we went on 4th down and turned the ball over on downs. Next play the Jets wet 92 for A TD. Bad decision costing us 10 pts

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His decision to not kick the FG. Ln stead we went on 4th down and turned the ball over on downs. Next play the Jets wet 92 for A TD. Bad decision costing us 10 pts

The “feel” of the game at that point almost mandated trying the FG. That sequence of two plays utterly changed the “feel” of the game.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I hope they are watching the Steelers tonight. Energy all over the place.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I hope they are watching the Steelers tonight. Energy all over the place.

Nice of the league to schedule a home game for them in CA.

Even nicer of the league to schedule the Chargers as their homecoming opponent.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The “feel” of the game at that point almost mandated trying the FG. That sequence of two plays utterly changed the “feel” of the game.

I didn’t understand going for it there. Maybe if Cooper was on the field but we had just gotten blown up for minus a yard. But then the play call was a head scratcher as well.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so right Robin and the loss is on Garrett. That FG was the winning pts we so needed.

I know there are metrics and statistical data that probably says otherwise. But sometimes you just have to have a feel for how a game is progressing and that is where I think Garrett continually comes up short. Whether it’s the Texans game last year or the Saints game where punting in a field possession game would have prevented a chip shit FG... not to mention other moments in the past 8 years where we all scratched our heads over questionable coaching decisions...

It’s just frustrating.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was heath doing on that 92 yard TD? I get that awuzie was at fault,but heath looked way out of position on that play.

That penalty on Cedric Wilson was fucking BS. Cost cowboys the win. Not trying to say the cowboys played well enough to deserve the win,but this call was one of the worst ever. The defender initiated contact and the play cost the cowboys 6 points. The cowboys clearly are not good right now.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was heath doing on that 92 yard TD? I get that awuzie was at fault,but heath looked way out of position on that play.

That penalty on Cedric Wilson was fucking BS. Cost cowboys the win. Not trying to say the cowboys played well enough to deserve the win,but this call was one of the worst ever. The defender initiated contact and the play cost the cowboys 6 points. The cowboys clearly are not good right now.

Yep. Romo said it was bad lol. Then the official in the booth agreed with him.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know there are metrics and statistical data that probably says otherwise. But sometimes you just have to have a feel for how a game is progressing and that is where I think Garrett continually comes up short. Whether it’s the Texans game last year or the Saints game where punting in a field possession game would have prevented a chip shit FG... not to mention other moments in the past 8 years where we all scratched our heads over questionable coaching decisions...

It’s just frustrating.
Garrett has never understood momentum. Hell he even iced his own kicker once. You have a chance at the FG take it and keep the momentum going. But garrett got impatient and the momentum flipped.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It’s just frustrating.

It is very frustrating. I said last week that the loss reminded me of some of the old teams. It’s like they screw around for 3 quarters and then realize they have to do something and they do it. Sometimes though the come up short and the last 3 weeks that has been the case. Even the last drive today- I know there were penalties all over the place- but it just seemed like they knew they were going to score and get the 2 point conversion. It just seemed we had no urgency.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What he has done since he has been a Cowboy, take a bad angle.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this was their first season would Tank, Jaylon and Vander Esch be considered great NFL players? I didn't see Tank or Smith make any plays all day. I had to keep checking to see if they were on the field.
Tank who? Oh sorry, I remember him now.
No...Quinn is probably playing the best ball up front. Safety play continues to be a joke as well

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Metlife shows almost no replays at all. It looked like 5 drops to me that I remember. 3 by Gallup, 1 by Witten and 1 by I think Zeke. Were the passes not thrown as well as I thought? I thought Dak played fair. There didn't seem to be a lot of guys open today. I didn't realize Cooper was hurt until the 3rd Qtr started. I remember the one overthrow where it should have been picked and another play where the receiver cut in and Dak threw it out (I think in the red zone). Red Zone was a problem. Maher's miss cost us the game, but hard to put blame on him after kicking 3 long ones, but still would have been nice to have that 4th one
I agree with fair for Dak. A few drops and a few poor passes. Last 3 games the offense no showed on the first half of all 3 games. Dak has to play better

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don’t get the safety shit. Most of you keep up with the Cap a lot more than I do but I just don’t understand why we never seem to address it. I just know that I heard Jamaal Adams name about 15 times today.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tank who? Oh sorry, I remember him now.
No...Quinn is probably playing the best ball up front. Safety play continues to be a joke as well

Tank should have signed that kids autograph. The way he has played nobody is going to want it.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team looks like shit