• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Jets

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don’t get the safety shit. Most of you keep up with the Cap a lot more than I do but I just don’t understand why we never seem to address it. I just know that I heard Jamaal Adams name about 15 times today.
Id give Eric Berry another physical. I guarantee you he would be better than Heath even if they amputated that leg

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id give Eric Berry another physical. I guarantee you he would be better than Heath even if they amputated that leg

I can't understand why they continue to ignore the safety position and the shitty coach. I get the kicker can hit from 62 and there isn't really anyone else available but he is still too inconsistent inside 45 yards. Jerry and Stephen apparently will stick with Garrett forever

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His decision to not kick the FG. Ln stead we went on 4th down and turned the ball over on downs. Next play the Jets wet 92 for A TD. Bad decision costing us 10 pts
I was all for going for it there so I can't criticize him. We were moving the ball and up until then our kicker had ben horrible and not trustworthy. It didn't work out but that isn't a reason to say Garrett cost us the game. How about the defense that allowed the 92 yard pass including our safety who dove at air

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t understand going for it there. Maybe if Cooper was on the field but we had just gotten blown up for minus a yard. But then the play call was a head scratcher as well.
Play call was bad but wouldn't be surprised if it was Dak's call to run it there

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I was all for going for it there so I can't criticize him. We were moving the ball and up until then our kicker had ben horrible and not trustworthy. It didn't work out but that isn't a reason to say Garrett cost us the game. How about the defense that allowed the 92 yard pass including our safety who dove at air

Garrett cost us the game. Team unprepared and undisciplined. Game mismanaged. He cost us at least 3 pints and probably 10 with his bad decisions. Guy costs us more games than any NFL coach I know.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo mentioned that he sees a lot of Garret’s footprints on this offense. The route concepts and protections. He was real complimentary today of Dallas, but I could tell when the game started that he knew we were going into a hornets nest.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo mentioned that he sees a lot of Garret’s footprints on this offense. The route concepts and protections. He was real complimentary today of Dallas, but I could tell when the game started that he knew we were going into a hornets nest.
He was also complementary of Dak while also pointing out he has work to do reading defenses. Tough day missing 3 offensive starters, but injuries are part of it

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just your opinion. Would we have won if he had kicked the FG?

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well... at the very least, if the Jets had scored a 92 yard TD after the ensuing kickoff, we would have only been down 14-6. So there’s that.

Of course this is all predicated on Maher actually making the FG.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garrett should have been fired at the stadium and told to get himself home

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows. It was early in the game. Pretending things would have gone the same exact way is silly. Plus who knows if Maher even makes the FG.

Counter question: If we convert there and score a TD do we win?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heath sucks but I don't blame him for being the single high safety on that long TD. I blame the people who made him the single high safety in coverage. Literally 85% of what is wrong with this team is coaching in all three phases.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve looked at the schedule. I’m seeing 5-11 based on what I see now.

Things change... and they had better with this coaching staff. Especially on the defensive side.
Tough remaining schedule. If they go 10-6 or better, they will be a strong superbowl contender.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough remaining schedule. If they go 10-6 or better, they will be a strong superbowl contender.

I just don’t see a powerhouse in the NFC right now. I think a lot of teams are still searching for their identity, including us. Injuries will play a big part the rest of the way and decide who is what. We have the Eagles in the East. They are about as unpredictable we are right now. I think there are 4 solid teams in the North. We have played GB and I don’t think many would say we were overmatched. The Bears D could be a problem , but their QB has to play a lot better. Detroit is well Detroit. They can beat the Pats one week and lose to a bad team the next. The wildcard in that division is the Vikings. I think from top to bottom , they have as good of players as anyone. I love their head coach, but he may be the one that ends up holding the back. The South - NO - their defense is a lot better than I thought. Tough place to play. Carolina - who knows. West - SF and Seattle look good, but nothing scary. The Rams - very scary. Have no idea what in the hell is going on there. My apologies to TB, Atl, Gmen, Skins, Cards.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got to blame Richard for what ails the defense. He is obviously stubborn. For one thing Anthony Brown never turns around ever when he is the slot corner. And then we got Heath out there and honestly he is a waste of space on defense. Need to see more of Lewis and Wilson on defense.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This means we are leaving a lot of points on the field IMO

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and... this means the defense isn’t doing much to tilt the field.

DBs dont turn towards the ball on throws. They only play the man or are catching up to the man that got away from them. They never look for the ball.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and... this means the defense isn’t doing much to tilt the field.

Naw, but we have people here wanting to criticize the #1 QB in total QBR because he isn't playing 100% perfect and lifting his teammates. People criticizing the offense for always starting slow when the defense and Special Teams do absolutely nothing to help the team gain any momentum early in games. Every drive for the offense is 70 yards or more literally.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DBs dont turn towards the ball on throws. They only play the man or are catching up to the man that got away from them. They never look for the ball.
The identity of the whole team is in Garrett's conservative image. They play safe on offense. They play safe on defense. They play safe on Special Teams. This is why you would see Cole Beasley returning punts all the time when we had other dynamic players that could do it. The team is modeled after Garrett. Conservative through and through. The team is exactly how he wants it to be. That's why it's funny to me that he gets blame only for the offensive issues. He's responsible for all three phases and they are all modeled after him.

I was always one of Garrett's biggest backers but it's time for a change now. He's been given plenty of chances. It's time to move on.