• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Jets

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets were my dad’s favorite team. I grew up hearing stories about Joe Willie Namath. I have no idea what made him like them so much. They were rarely on TV. They were always pretty bad after they won the Super Bowl. He stuck with them though. I guess I still root for them in a way.

Anyone else a little leary of this game. I think we will be fine especially coming off two losses. I saw where Darnold was coming back this week. They were up on those mighty Bills two scores in the 4rth though. I think they average less than 200 yards a game and about 10 points. I just don’t want us to think ahead. I think we are going to get their best shot. Hopefully we can get out early on them so they don’t get any ideas.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets were my dad’s favorite team. I grew up hearing stories about Joe Willie Namath. I have no idea what made him like them so much. They were rarely on TV. They were always pretty bad after they won the Super Bowl. He stuck with them though. I guess I still root for them in a way.

Anyone else a little leary of this game. I think we will be fine especially coming off two losses. I saw where Darnold was coming back this week. They were up on those mighty Bills two scores in the 4rth though. I think they average less than 200 yards a game and about 10 points. I just don’t want us to think ahead. I think we are going to get their best shot. Hopefully we can get out early on them so they don’t get any ideas.
I'm not worried about Darnold, the Jets gave up 10 sacks this week. This is a game the Cowboys should win, no matter what. If they lay a duck egg in NY, something is seriously wrong with this club. It's not a must win, as the Eagles may well lose this week in Philly, but with their remaining schedule, they may start to get into a situation where they may not be able to land a WC if they don't win the division

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a classic trap game as Parcells used to say. The Cowboys neeed a solid game to right the ship with a convincing win. Then And only then can they worry about anybody else.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trap game

DArnold comes back, Bell has 33 touches, and Awuzie gets fired...finally.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried about Darnold, the Jets gave up 10 sacks this week. This is a game the Cowboys should win, no matter what. If they lay a duck egg in NY, something is seriously wrong with this club. It's not a must win, as the Eagles may well lose this week in Philly, but with their remaining schedule, they may start to get into a situation where they may not be able to land a WC if they don't win the division
if Cowboys lose to Jets, garrett could be gone. Jerry would be furious

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After the last two games,every game is a concern. I dont trust this team at all right now. The defense needs to start turning the ball over if this team is going to do anything.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not a trap game at all. We are coming off of two straight losses. Plus Garrett is great at getting the team to focus on what is in front of them, not what is down the road. This is a big game and the team won't be looking ahead to Philly.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was my dad’s favorite as well. And I’m old enough to have seen him in his prime. Think Dan Marino in terms of his release and deep ball. It was that pretty and that accurate. Having two terrific receivers in Maynard and Sauer helped as well as Boozer & Snell in the backfield helped a lot. They were a fun team to watch as were the Raiders, Chiefs, Chargers back then. I’m sure the other old timers here will concur.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if the cowboys are going to ever blitz then this would be the week to do it. Young qb. I think he could get rattled

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was my dad’s favorite as well. And I’m old enough to have seen him in his prime. Think Dan Marino in terms of his release and deep ball. It was that pretty and that accurate. Having two terrific receivers in Maynard and Sauer helped as well as Boozer & Snell in the backfield helped a lot. They were a fun team to watch as were the Raiders, Chiefs, Chargers back then. I’m sure the other old timers here will concur.
Yeah, I was too young to really remember Namath,but have watched his highlight reels and you are spot on with comparing him to Marino. They almost threw the same exact ball. I was a huge fan of Marino as a Qb.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep. I will never forget my dad coming home from work getting ready to watch Monday Night Football. My mom walks in the door and said Namath isn’t even playing. Whether she heard it on the radio or made the shit up , it was true. My dad couldn’t believe it.

I remember seeing Namath play with the 49ers or Rams maybe. He was obviously done then, but still must see TV according to dad. Ha.

I remember the Jets finished dead last in the league in 96 or 97. They had the first pick the next year. My dad was so excited. Us living in Tennessee, he just knew his Jets were going to get Peyton Manning. Manning called his press conference and chose to return to Tennessee for his Sr season. Dad wasn’t happy lol.

So many stories man. There weren’t many times that the Jets/ Cowboys faced off. Of course when they did, it usually didn’t go well for the Jets. I remember the Tuna came into big D one day and beat us with Ray Lucas QBing.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I will never forget my dad coming home from work getting ready to watch Monday Night Football. My mom walks in the door and said Namath isn’t even playing. Whether she heard it on the radio or made the shit up , it was true. My dad couldn’t believe it.

I remember seeing Namath play with the 49ers or Rams maybe. He was obviously done then, but still must see TV according to dad. Ha.

I remember the Jets finished dead last in the league in 96 or 97. They had the first pick the next year. My dad was so excited. Us living in Tennessee, he just knew his Jets were going to get Peyton Manning. Manning called his press conference and chose to return to Tennessee for his Sr season. Dad wasn’t happy lol.

So many stories man. There weren’t many times that the Jets/ Cowboys faced off. Of course when they did, it usually didn’t go well for the Jets. I remember the Tuna came into big D one day and beat us with Ray Lucas QBing.

Probably cost Chan Gailey his job although the same can be said about 7 other games that Year... :lol:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be game #2 for me this year (weird it's a 4pm start for a NY game), hopefully it goes as well as game #1 did :hope:

Bradford is back and the Jets defense is just outside of the top 10 in the league so I don't think it will be the cake walk that many seem to be assuming. Bradford only played one game this year and they should have beaten Buffalo in that game and that was with him very sick and weak before they diagnosed his problem. They probably would have beat Buffalo by double digits with him healthy.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like A Woods is back which should help the DL but Smith is probably not playing and Collins is from what I read out. Knight was actually really good when he came in last week, but not sure we can expect that for a whole game when a team game plans for him. So hopefully Smith can play. I guess we will see a lot of our TEs staying in to block which never worked out for us in the past as it just has lead to teams blanketing our WRs when only 2 or 3 guys are out in a pattern. I also suspect we won't see much of Pollard if we can't stop the pass rush because Zeke is such a good blocker. Hopefully we can run the ball because it may be tough to pass if our OL can't from getting killed like in the past when Smith has been out.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know Cobb might not play either today. Our Defense better show up today or we could be in trouble.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know Cobb might not play either today. Our Defense better show up today or we could be in trouble.
I like to see Pollard in the slot. I think he could be a nightmare to the defense.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb football at this point. Four flags in this drive. 7-0 Jets