• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The irrelevant Robert Quinn

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Floyd is gonna make the fucking Pro Bowl at this pace!? :mad2:

7 sacks on the season. More than any Bears player(knowing of course, Bears still gotta play tonight) but still...goddamn that stings.

We are what we are...We have a pass rush, but not a playmaking one...and frankly, we needed it to be a playmaking one because we're just not doing it on the other side. Very sad. Pace/Nagy carried the same arrogance in offseason that we see during most of the season...that their offensive way will work with what we have. Well, it isn't...and so we're screwed.

That said, Nagy giving up playcalling duties caught me a bit off guard. That and the Foles switch show that he's willing to change...but I wonder how much it also shows that maybe he does feel that "up against the wall-job is on the line" pressure. Good. Keep feeling it man.

I hope the switch to Lazor makes a difference. We'll see tonight.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are what we are...We have a pass rush, but not a playmaking one...and frankly, we needed it to be a playmaking one because we're just not doing it on the other side. Very sad. Pace/Nagy carried the same arrogance in offseason that we see during most of the season...that their offensive way will work with what we have. Well, it isn't...and so we're screwed.

That said, Nagy giving up playcalling duties caught me a bit off guard. That and the Foles switch show that he's willing to change...but I wonder how much it also shows that maybe he does feel that "up against the wall-job is on the line" pressure. Good. Keep feeling it man.

I hope the switch to Lazor makes a difference. We'll see tonight.
I hope so too. Honestly, I feel like they just need to "get out of the way". If Foles is anything, he's a SMART QB. Put your trust in him, and let the game come to HIM. Far too often this season, the offense has been moving between the 30's with an up tempo rhythm, where it seems Foles has complete control at the line, and then we get in the green zone, and Nagy takes over the playcalling, so to speak, and we slooooow down, bog down, self-destruct with o-line penalties, etc.

Let Foles and this offense play. Chips fall where they may.