• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Invisible Men

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess all the hype surrounding the addition of Moss and Manningham was just that. They were nowhere to be seen.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess all the hype surrounding the addition of Moss and Manningham was just that. They were nowhere to be seen.

Well Manningham didn't play and Moss is a experienced Vet so he only had a few snaps I doubt that Moss will play much in the preseason.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh look obvious troll boy is back.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people shouldn't watch the preseason. They sure as hell shouldn't pass judgment by just looking at a boxscore of the game.

Toby is reminding me of Mackdown and how he tried to troll the switch to Harbaugh, that it resulted in the same old 49ers because they didn't dominate during the preseason last year, and looked pretty awful during last year's preseason. Look how well that turned out for his retarded ass... he spent the season crying in his ********* pants in Thailand as the 49ers marched to a 13 win season and nearly made the Super Bowl.

Really guy, it is the first game of preseason and the 49ers played an opponent they see in the regular season. OMG Vernon Davis didn't do anything either, we'll be lucky if VD gets 3 catches this year.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people shouldn't watch the preseason. They sure as hell shouldn't pass judgment by just looking at a boxscore of the game.

Toby is reminding me of Mackdown and how he tried to troll the switch to Harbaugh, that it resulted in the same old 49ers because they didn't dominate during the preseason last year, and looked pretty awful during last year's preseason. Look how well that turned out for his retarded ass... he spent the season crying in his ********* pants in Thailand as the 49ers marched to a 13 win season and nearly made the Super Bowl.

Really guy, it is the first game of preseason and the 49ers played an opponent they see in the regular season. OMG Vernon Davis didn't do anything either, we'll be lucky if VD gets 3 catches this year.

I don't know who either Toby or Mackdown are but "********* pants in Thailand" is going to be the funniest thing I hear/read all day! Thanks!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its preseason...

don't say anything if they lit up the scoreboards during the season.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we basically showed the vikings what we're gonna do. except next time it'll be gore...

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are such a douche.

How am I a douche?

Manningham did not play.

Moss had very little playing time. In the first drive Alex Smith threw and completed 3 passes. Every other play called was a run.

Next drive, hunter has a 2 yard run, followed by Kap's long TD run.

after that Jenkins, Palmer, Williams, Swainn, tym and owusu where our receivers

Anybody who knows ANYTHING about football, knows that vets with as much experience and age as Moss don't play a lot in the preseason. Sometimes they don't play at all.

If we call heavy run offense while Moss is on the field, what do realistically expect him to do? Should he have darted around the field at light speed pushing the other receivers out of the way to make brilliant catches?

I'm sorry but this thread is idiotic. if it's not trolling (like the rest of your long history of "the sky is falling" posts shows) then your a dumb ass with poor observational skills, and no understanding of this sport.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am I a douche?

You are not a douche. You just irritated me by saying I'm trolling because I believe the 49ers will go with the same old run-heavy offense, playing it close to the vest where one mistake can cost them the game. The hype was that they would open it up with these guys but I don't think they will.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am I a douche?

Manningham did not play.

Moss had very little playing time. In the first drive Alex Smith threw and completed 3 passes. Every other play called was a run.

Next drive, hunter has a 2 yard run, followed by Kap's long TD run.

after that Jenkins, Palmer, Williams, Swainn, tym and owusu where our receivers

Anybody who knows ANYTHING about football, knows that vets with as much experience and age as Moss don't play a lot in the preseason. Sometimes they don't play at all.

If we call heavy run offense while Moss is on the field, what do realistically expect him to do? Should he have darted around the field at light speed pushing the other receivers out of the way to make brilliant catches?

I'm sorry but this thread is idiotic. if it's not trolling (like the rest of your long history of "the sky is falling" posts shows) then your a dumb ass with poor observational skills, and no understanding of this sport.

he usually doesn't do anthing in that case...

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame that run heavy offense won 13 games last year and got to the nfc championship game. So I'll just trust in Harbaugh and realize your sadly ignorant.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame that run heavy offense won 13 games last year and got to the nfc championship game. So I'll just trust in Harbaugh and realize your sadly ignorant.

I'll just trust that the reason they signed those receivers is they know only a fool would be satisfied with taking their chances on a one possession game. So I guess the ignorance lies with you.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are not a douche. You just irritated me by saying I'm trolling because I believe the 49ers will go with the same old run-heavy offense, playing it close to the vest where one mistake can cost them the game. The hype was that they would open it up with these guys but I don't think they will.

I'll play along and pretend this isn't a bullshit cover.

How often do teams come out guns blazing in the first preseason game?

How long do the veterans play in those games, and how many opportunities do they get?

Let's look at how the WR/TE with 1000 yards last season performed, and only use the box score with no context like you did.

Roddy White - 3 rec 46 yards
Calvin Johnson - 2 rec for 36 yards
Victor Cruz - 1 rec for 28 yards
Nate Washington - 3 rec 24 yards
Antonio Brown - 2 rec for 21 yards
Steve Johnson - 2 rec for 21 yards
Rob Gronkowski - 2 rec for 20 yards
Larry Fitzgerald - 1 rec for 17 yards
Steve Smith - 1 rec 4 yards
Brandon Marshal - 1 rec 4 yards
Wes Welker - Nothing
Jimmy Graham - Nothing
Jordy Nelson - Nothing
Hakeem Nicks - Nothing
Marques Colston - Nothing
Vincent Jackson - Nothing
AJ Green - Nothing
Dwayne Bowe - Nothing*
Mike Wallace - Nothing*

and as an added bonus lets throw in Andre Johnson - Nothing

*if manningham counts in the assessment then so do they, the fact that they didn't play has no relevance in troll land.

Now let's make a ridiculous toby sky is falling preseason prediction

Aw man! this years fantasy football class of receivers looks weak, half of these teams have abandoned their passing game entirely! I better draft Courtney Roby in the first round.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just trust that the reason they signed those receivers is they know only a fool would be satisfied with taking their chances on a one possession game. So I guess the ignorance lies with you.

it's preseason....relax.....take a pill

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll play along and pretend this isn't a bullshit cover.

How often do teams come out guns blazing in the first preseason game?

How long do the veterans play in those games, and how many opportunities do they get?

Let's look at how the WR/TE with 1000 yards last season performed, and only use the box score with no context like you did.

Roddy White - 3 rec 46 yards
Calvin Johnson - 2 rec for 36 yards
Victor Cruz - 1 rec for 28 yards
Nate Washington - 3 rec 24 yards
Antonio Brown - 2 rec for 21 yards
Steve Johnson - 2 rec for 21 yards
Rob Gronkowski - 2 rec for 20 yards
Larry Fitzgerald - 1 rec for 17 yards
Steve Smith - 1 rec 4 yards
Brandon Marshal - 1 rec 4 yards
Wes Welker - Nothing
Jimmy Graham - Nothing
Jordy Nelson - Nothing
Hakeem Nicks - Nothing
Marques Colston - Nothing
Vincent Jackson - Nothing
AJ Green - Nothing
Dwayne Bowe - Nothing*
Mike Wallace - Nothing*

and as an added bonus lets throw in Andre Johnson - Nothing

*if manningham counts in the assessment then so do they, the fact that they didn't play has no relevance in troll land.

Now let's make a ridiculous toby sky is falling preseason prediction

Aw man! this years fantasy football class of receivers looks weak, half of these teams have abandoned their passing game entirely! I better draft Courtney Roby in the first round.

You'd think those receivers would at least see the field (Manningham) or at least have one ball thrown his way (Moss). But neither happened. I think they will be the same old run-heavy team. And frankly, I couldn't care less whether you think it is a "bullshit cover" or not. Your opinion means no more or no less than anybody else's.