• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Invisible Men

bigpb72

OG Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they know what they have in those receivers its Palmer Jenkins and Owusu that they need to get a heavy look at so if i was harbs i wouldn't play mario carabby or moss at all or more then a series against Hou on sat or in Den they can tune up against the chargers let the youngsters get there feet wet

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they know what they have in those receivers its Palmer Jenkins and Owusu that they need to get a heavy look at so if i was harbs i wouldn't play mario carabby or moss at all or more then a series against Hou on sat or in Den they can tune up against the chargers let the youngsters get there feet wet

Owusu was impressive but he'll be a victim of the numbers. Its a shame.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
In general I don't think we'll see much from the starting offense this preseason in any of the games.

We'll likely see some creativity in the 3rd preseason game as usual but Harbaugh strikes me as a guy that doesn't care much for preseason games when it comes to starters.

Watching the first series of the game it was clear it was pretty vanilla and it felt like the intention was just to go out there and get it over with than taking it as a serious tune up.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
In general I don't think we'll see much from the starting offense this preseason in any of the games.

We'll likely see some creativity in the 3rd preseason game as usual but Harbaugh strikes me as a guy that doesn't care much for preseason games when it comes to starters.

Watching the first series of the game it was clear it was pretty vanilla and it felt like the intention was just to go out there and get it over with than taking it as a serious tune up.

yeah, it does seem like it?

but thats ok with me, if they get in the very basics, and get enough film of guys they need it on.....fine.