• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The fallacy of believing that rule changes is the reason the NFL is so popular.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of fans on here would be very happy. PEDs by some people's admission weren't illegal in the 70s. :nono:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is becoming more popular because it has more drama than all other reality TV series combined. :whistle:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear Colon Cowturd saying it all of the time, in his pathetic annoying manner. It is a complete fallacy.

Trust this, if the NFL had the same rules it had in the 70s, it would still be the most popular game in America.

What, would you be turning off NFL games to watch hockey? No, you wouldn't.

The best proof that I have that the rule changes does not and has contributed to the popularity of the game is soccer. Soccer is still the most popular game in the world, and it has NOT changed the rules....in decades.

Just leave the damn game alone. Rule change here, rule change there. They destroy the history of the game and make past records obsolete. Believe it or not, legacies are important.

Anyway, I am pissing up a flagpole, but all of these rule changes they make constantly irk me, and it is even more annoying listening to an asshole like Colon Cowturd use fallacy after fallacy as he always tows the company line.

Totally with you on this ... All these little rule changes haven't done shiaaat to make the NFL more popular .... All the tinkering is BS .... NFL would be hugely popular regardless ....