• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Fall of ESPN College Gameday

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think for the types of viewers that have had enough of ESPN over the past few years will enjoy having a knowledgeable analyst who has been in the game until very recently giving his analysis. I would say that's pretty relevant.

And I know you do, even though you're wrong. I've been reasonably vocal about my disdain for ESPN, and this is another blow to the network, so I'm happy to talk about it. If Saban was on there, or Dabo, or any other elite coach, I would have made this thread, because it's a blow to ESPN, which is what makes me happiest.

If they trust his analysis. If they don’t, which could be considered understandable then who knows.

Ohh I’m not wrong at all. You have proven on here more times than one that your love for Ohio state trumps reason. That is exactly why I don’t by this thread being created unless it’s someone from Ohio state leading the charge in your eyes.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop making sense. m-N-b09 won't tolerate that kinda stuff.

Stop trying to duck the fact that Meyer is a “professor” at OSU. Im not against him being on set of fox but only an absolute imbecile (you and AoF) would argue he’ll have no bias. Of course he’ll have bias.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, literally the exact same thing. You said the problem was impact on recruits and Howard is very present at UM football gatherings. You either acknowledge this or admit you're being a homer and hypocrite.

Again, this is by your measure.

It’s not even close to the same thing. Please shut the fuck up.

Again I’m not against Meyer being on fox ill fated show but stop acting like it’s not a conflict of interest.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop trying to duck the fact that Meyer is a “professor” at OSU. Im not against him being on set of fox but only an absolute imbecile (you and AoF) would argue he’ll have no bias. Of course he’ll have bias.
There are a lot...A LOT of people on CFB talk shows who have bias. Who cares?

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll turn to Fox once I hear Tom Rinaldi's melodramatic voice

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a lot...A LOT of people on CFB talk shows who have bias. Who cares?
Meyer doesn't strike me as the type who's going to go on TV and fanboy for his team. He's pretty cut and dry about his analysis.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am perfectly justified in believing you are one of the biggest homers on this website.
Yeah, until you actually give examples, it's just meaningless fluff.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Meyer and Bush will be better analysts of the game..if you think farts are funny you might want to stick with Gameday.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: That's all you ever do.

What the hell are you blathering about now? I'm not ducking anything. And I've never defended Meyer. As soon as the news broke about Z. Smith I wanted him fired immediately.

And where have I ever argued that Meyer wouldn't be biased on that new job of his? Since you're so sure I've defended Meyer find a sinlge comment of mine where I have done such a thing. It'll take a while though. Becuase I haven't done what you've accused me of. Man up or STFU clown-boy.

I'm an Ohio State fan. Not an Urban Meyer fan.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even these two would be better than bush and meyer

photo-4.jpg

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am perfectly justified in believing you are one of the biggest homers on this website.
Name five bigger homers...I dare ya!

Okay, name two then!

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other coaches do the same. Mile Leach is teaching.