• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 'experts' at NFL.com have Hawks win NFCW

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW

2014 NFC playoff predictions: Trends emerge in division races - NFL.com

10 out of 11 experts have the Seahawks winning the division; (the one person who thinks the niners win the division has us as the first wildcard)

3 out of the 11 experts has the niners getting the first wildcard spot

3 out of the 11 experts has the niners getting the second wildcard spot

4 out of 11 experts has the niners failing to make the playoffs.

On a side note, 1 expert has the cardinals getting the 1st wildcards, and 1 has them getting the 2nd wildcard.

The poll was taken on the 29th of August so before the latest DV charge for the niner' McDonald but after Bradford blew out his knee again.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW

10 out of 11 experts have the Seahawks winning the division; (the one person who thinks the niners win the division has us as the first wildcard)

On a side note, 1 expert has the cardinals getting the 1st wildcards, and 1 has them getting the 2nd wildcard.

The poll was taken on the 29th of August so before the latest DV charge for the niner' McDonald but after Bradford blew out his knee again.

Well the off season has been kind to the Seahawks IMO.

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish they would all pick against us like they did last year

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish they would all pick against us like they did last year
That definitely worked out well for us. There are always surprises throughout the season so we'll see what happens but what once was thought to be the toughest division just a month ago has become much more tame

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how you can pick against this team until proven otherwise. I think the Hawks haven't lost as many important players as the other teams have in the division.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It definitely feels like the universe is trying to hand you guys the division. Now obviously it still has to be earned but every other team in the division has suffered some major injuries and legal trouble. Sometimes no news is good news in the NFL. Still obviously going to be a tough road ahead but I do like the chances of the Seahawks to repeat as Champions. The question in my mind though becomes not will they make the playoffs but will the Seahawks have homefield advantage again? You guys get that then I am honestly putting down some major money for the Seahawks at least making it back to the Super Bowl.

MKHawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was all set to pick against the Hawks to repeat just figuring the thin line separating the Hawks and 49ers would swing the other way this year, but after watching the preseason results for both teams (dangerous I know), and the losses each team has suffered, I can't pick another team to dethrone us from the NFC West title. And even without home field throughout, there aren't many teams I worry about going on the road to win a game to get to the SB.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and hello, another KFFL Refugee here

Welcome. Any other kffl hawks coming with you? There's safety in numbers and right now we like outnumbering the santa clara dingleberries.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and hello, another KFFL Refugee here

Welcome to SportsHoopla and this Seahawk board. Great to get some new blood to liven things up. Got any questions give me a shout.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It definitely feels like the universe is trying to hand you guys the division. Now obviously it still has to be earned but every other team in the division has suffered some major injuries and legal trouble. Sometimes no news is good news in the NFL. Still obviously going to be a tough road ahead but I do like the chances of the Seahawks to repeat as Champions. The question in my mind though becomes not will they make the playoffs but will the Seahawks have homefield advantage again? You guys get that then I am honestly putting down some major money for the Seahawks at least making it back to the Super Bowl.

Home field advantage is always a big deal... Some teams have gotten it done on the road, but it's always the tougher path... First goal for every team is to win the division, second goal is to have the best record in the conference and then let the chips fall... So much can happen during the grind out of a season with injuries and tough breaks that can go against you... It's never easy ...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Home field advantage is always a big deal... Some teams have gotten it done on the road, but it's always the tougher path... First goal for every team is to win the division, second goal is to have the best record in the conference and then let the chips fall... So much can happen during the grind out of a season with injuries and tough breaks that can go against you... It's never easy ...

It never is...I look at what is happening to the 49ers right now with injuries and suspensions and man they look like a team in a world of hurt. Heck they could start the season without 4 of their 7 front 7 that is supposed to be the best in the league. That is a lot of fire power on defense alone missing. That new secondary could be in for a long first half of the season. Offensively they better get their crap together quick because I do think that offense is going to have to carry that defense for a while till guys get healthy or unsuspended.

Obviously you guys are still going to have to earn the division title but in my book the chances of you guys doing that has increased just a little over the last month or so. I think a lot of other teams like Green Bay and New Orleans are hoping you guys have as tough of road as possible as nobody in the NFC wants to see you guys get home field advantage again. I look at our week 3 match up with you guys and as much as I want revenge for the Super Bowl I still have that game as a loss because of that home field advantage.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It never is...I look at what is happening to the 49ers right now with injuries and suspensions and man they look like a team in a world of hurt. Heck they could start the season without 4 of their 7 front 7 that is supposed to be the best in the league. That is a lot of fire power on defense alone missing. That new secondary could be in for a long first half of the season. Offensively they better get their crap together quick because I do think that offense is going to have to carry that defense for a while till guys get healthy or unsuspended.

Obviously you guys are still going to have to earn the division title but in my book the chances of you guys doing that has increased just a little over the last month or so. I think a lot of other teams like Green Bay and New Orleans are hoping you guys have as tough of road as possible as nobody in the NFC wants to see you guys get home field advantage again. I look at our week 3 match up with you guys and as much as I want revenge for the Super Bowl I still have that game as a loss because of that home field advantage.

Agreed..... All I can think about is the Pack right now.... One week at a time... One game at a time... One snap at a time... :) Good luck to your Broncos his year! :suds:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed..... All I can think about is the Pack right now.... One week at a time... One game at a time... One snap at a time... :) Good luck to your Broncos his year! :suds:

And hopefully that 1 snap is over Aaron Rodgers' head for a safety :pound:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW

So the SB champs will win their division? I bet they predicted the Pats to win the AFC east?
You are the SB champs! You ought to win the division and that should not be your concern.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An elephant could pick better than that group of ass clowns.