• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The draft, need and talent line up finally!

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody answered me when I ask if this was the dumbest thread ever. If there was one better than this can someone give me the cliff notes version of what it was?

Sorry, thought is was a rhetorical question... lol

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really should have quit a while ago like I said. You're support is dwindling- Muzzer and I have moved onto discussing other Lions issues and Cleaves is, well he's Cleaves. Thndr and I will be fine like we always are, we seem to do this once or twice a year and then we're all good. So that just leaves you and that hole you just can't seem to stop digging...

Woah now. Leave me out of it. I just jump in when the kool-aid has too much sugar. I just try and bring the 16-0 crowd back down to reality with some form of dialect.

I will debate with cleaves, and miked when they say something that says were a piece of shit. They havn't said that yet.

I'm just stating my points on where I think the Lions are.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me get this straight -- when you get together with 'your friends' from the internet chat room -- you guys actually talk about the internet chat room and people who are in it?
Why is that hard to believe. It's the common denominator among the group. We're all on the board often, so of course we're going to discuss the same topics that have been trending on the board lately.

I get that you're trying to be a douche and make fun of us for making friends with people we met online, but you're here too. The fact that we've used a common interest to make friends with each other and party and go to games together really doesn't give you any leverage to make fun of us- if anything it supports the notion that you're a douchebag on here since you've been excluded from what is basically an open-ended group.

These type of posts are exactly the reason why.

Please don't ever use the word pathetic again, unless you are talking about yourself.
Get fucked. I'll use whatever words I please if I think they fit the bill.

I think your inability to see the other side of an argument is pathetic. PATHETIC. You have the coping skills of a 7 year old when you don't get your way, pathetic indeed.

That is just sad. I can promise you -- I have never and will never utter your name in my actual life, nor do I give you a second thought.
That's because you don't have any friends that know who I am. I have a handful of friends who both know and dislike you.

Again, nice try trying to make it seem like we're e-dating or something, but it's really straight forward- we're all Lions fans, we got to making regular conversation online, and eventually started going annually to the home opener. After that we started doing stuff other than Lions games (Indy 500 was a blast) and became friends. That's how people who aren't royal douche bags meet new people and do new things.

You can poke fun all you want, but you're out numbered by a whole, whole lot on this one. Really it just makes you look even more pathetic...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread was stupid enough before but are you really suggesting some sort of high school rumble with that comment?

Thank you for also catching that. I thought I was the only one who found that to be ridiculous. We're not going to spend hundreds of $$ traveling down there only to go to jail over a school yard fist fight. And that's exactly what would happen because there's cops everywhere down there, you're literally never out of sight of a cop while tailgating. We'd throw a few punches, get split up, get cuffed and processed, and spend the afternoon in the drunk tank for our troubles. No thanks.

I haven't taken a side or voiced an opinion one way or the other but that comment is so straight up stupid its ridiculous. If I read that wrong then I'm sorry for this post. But if I read it correctly you're a damn moron. I don't know why I keep coming back to read this thread. The stupidity it includes is amazing.

Free entertainment! :lol:

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will debate when they say something that says I'm a piece of shit

Ok, you're a piece of shit :laugh3: :boxing:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woah now. Leave me out of it. I just jump in when the kool-aid has too much sugar. I just try and bring the 16-0 crowd back down to reality with some form of dialect.

I will debate with cleaves, and miked when they say something that says were a piece of shit. They havn't said that yet.

I'm just stating my points on where I think the Lions are.
Haha, fair enough...

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now meow and I are a different story.....He wants to raise money for tickets for 68, Raise the money for my ass and I will be there and kick the crap out of all you guys at Golf or whoozzy ball......

You don't want the Fuzzy Bunnies back in the D, you guys couldn't handle that.

Seriously, I would be there but as a bus driver, School is just starting and that's my time to bring the pain on the kids and let them know how it works. I Can't let a sub driver mess my kids up( I do that without help)....Just like a sub teacher can mess a classroom up real quick.

I asked you guys if you needed tickets last year down here to the Titans Lions game. I told ya guys I would take care of ya.

Probably best you didn't come, that was one bad game.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen! That Titans game was a dis ass ter!

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think part of the difference in the weakness vs. question mark between Muzz and TP has to do with the guy playing the position last year. TP and I see pretty similarly on those three areas.

The O-line is a huge question mark. However one position is the RG spot which will be an upgrade. At the very worst it will be as bad as it was last year. I actually was not a huge fan of Cherilous. He wasn't any better than above average until a contract year. A guy who forced him to the bench a time or two is in the competition for the starting spot. At LT I really think Reiff can step in for Backus with out missing much. I think a low expectation would be a slight step back in overall play just because of how bad Peterman was. Also as much as I was a Backus fan, an elite DE would make him look like Hellen Keller out there. I don't see it happening any more with Reiff.

At OLB Durant is one of the worst players I've ever watched on television. Well at least linebackers. I am pretty good at being able to diagnose what a linebacker is supposed to be doing, and he was almost always doing it badly. I find it very hard to believe his replacement will be any worse.

At DE KVB was terrible, and Avril was average at best. I think we get that out of what we have there. Especially now that we have Idonije. He's not great, but he's better than KVB was last year.

The secondary isn't going to be great, but it's better than it has been the past two years.

So I see a defense that only got stronger because I see the DE and OLB spot as a wash but with a higher celing. The secondary may not be great, but we have more talented bodies there than any time in recent history.

The Offense got better by subtraction with Young and Peterman.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I see a defense that only got stronger because I see the DE and OLB spot as a wash but with a higher celing. The secondary may not be great, but we have more talented bodies there than any time in recent history.

That's exactly how I feel. The defense and oline won't be any worse, but the talent we've brought in has the potential to be much better than the guys they're replacing...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit! We're 24 pages in!

Nice work Thndr, hottest thread we've had on here yet!

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can poke fun all you want, but you're out numbered by a whole, whole lot on this one. Really it just makes you look even more pathetic...

Actually -- the only one who has looked pathetic is the guy talking about 'his internet friends'. Unlike yourself -- I don't need to come on the internet to make friends, nor do I need to carry on conversation about random people outside these boards. That, Mr. President, is pathetic.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get fucked. I'll use whatever words I please if I think they fit the bill.

I think your inability to see the other side of an argument is pathetic. PATHETIC. You have the coping skills of a 7 year old when you don't get your way, pathetic indeed.

Let me guess -- next time you get together with your 'internet friends' you are going to talk about this. Oh my -- I needed a good laugh. I apologize it is at your expense, but I can't get over grown men getting together and talking about the internet chat room.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why I keep coming back to read this thread. The stupidity it includes is amazing.

I think you answered your own question. It's not that we really want to see the decapitated corpse, it's that we just can't look away.

Well...alright...in my case, I love looking at decapitated corpses.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see how smitty feels about this.

TP hating on Schwartz.

Smitty loving Schwartz.

I think Scheffler Would get his ass kicked by Schwartz, But Pettigrew would kick both their asses.

This is a two round fight boys, no cheap shots....You've been instructed in the locker room. LET'S GET IT ON!

Personal opinion but I think Harbaugh would of kicked Schwartz azz

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooooo much went on today. Wow, where to even begin(or should I even attemot?).....

Beaver Cleaver there is the only poster I ever put on an ignore list. I can
deal with stubborness, egotism, even a closed mind, but I can't deal with
stupidity.
First off, you know it's bad when Lionsfan'68 can't stand someone. He's the calmest mofo on here.

And since you've decided to become the Board Douchebag I nominate you to go
eat a bag of dicks and stop wasting all our time.
This had me rollin bro. Even muzzer had me rollin a day or two ago. Gems like this, it doesn't matter who claims them.

It is always you who comes on here to argue with the person.
Come on mikeD, thsi is so beyond false. Quit trying to make TP our to be the only dude that argues on the board. I can't even count the number of arguments you've been in. Or wait, it was you who got "attacked" right?

You actually took time out of your day to get upset at someone for typing
LeSuck.
And conversely, you took the time to reply to TP b/c you couldn't stand his response. So you're not exactly innocent in that aspect either.

You probably should. It pretty much falls in line with the rest of your
knowledge.
Ouch. '68 with another zinger. Keep 'em comin.....

TP -- if you haven't noticed -- the only person coming to your side is you. You
keep talking about everyone on the board, yet who are all these people? Or as
the "Board President" -- do you do all the talking for everyone?
So it's called pathetic when I "come to his side"(which isn't even what happened), yet later on it's sad that nobody comes to his side? You can't have it both ways. Pick one and stick with it. Otherwise you look pathetic not remembering which way you're pointing your lame put downs.

Bag of dicks? Butt hurt? Douche? Where the fuck do some of you people come from?
Sound like a zit faced 12 yr old.
First off, the irony of this post is hilarious. Secondly, you make fun of Tp using those phrases, and basically call it immature, yet it's ok to call people "bitches" and "punks" and wanna "punch us in our mouths"? THAT is your definition of mature? Come on man, atleast open your eyes and see what he said is no different than the things you've said. I really REALLY didn't wanna get back in this, but you can not be serious with that post? Can you?

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me get this straight -- when you get together with 'your friends' from
the internet chat room -- you guys actually talk about the internet chat room
and people who are in it?

Please don't ever use the word pathetic again,
unless you are talking about yourself. That is just sad. I can promise you -- I
have never and will never utter your name in my actual life, nor do I give you a
second thought.

Actually -- the only one who has looked pathetic is the guy talking about 'his
internet friends'. Unlike yourself -- I don't need to come on the internet to
make friends, nor do I need to carry on conversation about random people outside
these boards. That, Mr. President, is pathetic.

Really? Do you really, honestly want us to believe this is how you think? You're such a fuggin hypocrite it's not even funny. Let me point you to Exhibit A:

I'd love to get to meet everyone from the board. I'd think you would see I am
actually a Lions fan and much different than the persona many perceive on this
board.
You're trying to make fun of TP for being friends with others on here yet you would "love" to finally meet us? Hmmmmm.

And now....Exhibit B:

I may even be able to hook us up with some cheap drinks.
Next you're willing to get us deals on drinks and were even offering up ideas of where we should hang out. If you're so hell bent on "not needing friends here", and trying to make jokes about it, why go through all that trouble? Or better yet, why get excited about getting to meet us?

And now I present to you...Exhibit C:

I can't commit for the game right now, as the baby comes first. I will
definitely make it out to meet everyone on one of the days.
So even after finding out about a baby situation, you would still DEFINITELY make it out to see guys you can't stand and make fun of for meeting up and becoming friends over a message board? You're digging yourself a deeper hole brah.

Then you go on to give us golf course ideas, bar and restaurant ideas, you and I even shared some funny stories about OS' staircase, and strip club ideas. Quite peculiar for a guy that finds the whole "making friends over the Internet" idea pathetic.

Listen bro, I honestly did not put this up here to make fun of you. I'm trying to get you to realize what you're actually doing. You're not just showing what a hypocrite you are, and you're not just making fun of TP, you're actually making fun of A LOT of dudes on this board. There's a ton of us that are pretty good friends. Not good liek best friends in any way, but good enough to hang out and text, and what have you. Meow and I actually live about an hour away and have become really good friends. Lionstop1 and I basically live next door and have hung at each other's houses many times. TP even mentioned the Indy 500. Last year, myself, TP, Meow, and smitty all got together to go to that. We even had a Lions' Ugly Christmas Sweater Party during the holidays that myself, smitty, TP, Lionstop1, zwic, SuperDave, and Meow attended with our wives, girlfriends, and children.

My point is, it's not every day you meet Lions' fans from around your "neighborhood". And it's been great getting to know all of them on a personal level. So you're basically alienating yourself by making fun of a group of guys that know each other well....a group you were very excited about meeting no more than 3 weeks ago. Just think about that for a second bro.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This had me rollin bro. Even muzzer had me rollin a day or two ago. Gems like this, it doesn't matter who claims them.

=

Why is my name in this? I will treat all you kids the same. If you say bad words or disrespect others, I will kick you off my bus.

First I will get your parents involved. If they are your best friend and smoking dope with you, then I will get the school involved. If you know the teacher and are smoking dope with them then I will get the police involved.

I don't want it to come to that. So you guys behave on game day.:yahoo:

Stafford Rocks! Delmas is made of Glass, CJ is a god, and Smitty still didn't respond to my Schwartz comment.

Keep it lite fellas.:yahoo: