• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The dolphins....yay or nay this year

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep saying i dont get the tua hate....Yeah he wasnt good. Bad injury, covid, just alot going on. Then getting yanked in and out of games. Literally no coach handles a young qb like that. But he was a professional. I mean it was tank for tua..........dude went top 5 still for a reason

lolol. I wouldnt be too upset with the phins. Brady is just amazing. If he didnt exist, the steelers may have 1 or more additional superbowls........But hes the GOAT. If I get to watch the GOAT continue to do his thing at a high level, and add it his amazing career, then im in.
I don't really have a problem with him besides the cheating, lying, kissing his kids on the mouth, etc....but time to share the wealth!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"And what does disgruntled Miami Dolphins standout corner Xavien Howard "like''? A photoshop of himself in a Dallas uniform."

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
E7aBRT-WUAUX33t

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bumped into a Charger fan he said you guys took the wrong QB....I replied it doesn't matter as the Fins have a better team and coach. He shrugged and kept walking. We'll see how it shakes out but I'm pretty excited for the upcoming season and more so for 2022.

Barry Jackson
Thu, July 29, 2021, 5:07 PM·5 min read

The Dolphins have lost two of their best players to injuries on the first two days of camp - receiver Will Fuller and cornerback Xavien Howard - and will be without offensive lineman DJ Fluker for at least several weeks.
Fluker was placed on injured reserve on Thursday because he needed minor arthroscopic knee surgery earlier in the day, according to a source.
Players placed on injured reserve during training camp are not eligible to be among players permitted to be designated to return to the team this season. But the Dolphins can reach an injury settlement, cut him and then re-sign him to play for them this season.

There was also a minor issue regarding a conditioning test, according to a team source. But the injury is what landed Fluker on IR.
Fluker started 14 games for Seattle in 2019 and eight for Baltimore in 2020. He was expected to be the Dolphins’ top swing backup tackle and possibly compete for a starting job.
Miami signed guard Ross Reynolds, a former undrafted free agent from Iowa who spent time on the practice squads of the 49ers (2019) and New England (2020).
Fuller left practice late Wednesday and wasn’t seen Thursday. An associate said he has a foot injury. The Dolphins already are without DeVante Parker and Preston Williams due to injuries, and Jakeem Grant’s role was somewhat limited Thursday.
Howard — who has asked for a trade because of unhappiness about his contract — left the practice field for a while Thursday with a minor injury sustained during Wednesday’s first session, according to a source. He came back outside to watch the end of Thursday’s session.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"And what does disgruntled Miami Dolphins standout corner Xavien Howard "like''? A photoshop of himself in a Dallas uniform."
Don't you guys have a disgruntled CB to worry about? Fins have all of the leverage here...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you guys have a disgruntled CB to worry about? Fins have all of the leverage here...
Both guys are under contract, Howard and Gilmore.
Gilmore is at the tail end of his career and wants an extension in his last year.
Howard has 4 years remaining on contract that the ink has not dried on yet.

I believe that Howard knows that he will regress to the mean and wants more before everybody sees that he isn't all that.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both guys are under contract, Howard and Gilmore.
Gilmore is at the tail end of his career and wants an extension in his last year.
Howard has 4 years remaining on contract that the ink has not dried on yet.

I believe that Howard knows that he will regress to the mean and wants more before everybody sees that he isn't all that.
You wish he isn't all that yet he picks the ball off left right and center when he plays. Injuries are the only worry but in Gilmores case he is starting to fall off so I hope you guys pay him for another 5 years. Fins can either trade X for a lot of picks or work in out its a win/win although I'd rather keep him as he is good. Deny it all you want but he's good.

PS Tua is lighting it up all over training camp now but we don't hear a patsie peep out of that from ya. NW probably had a heart attack already.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wish he isn't all that yet he picks the ball off left right and center when he plays. Injuries are the only worry but in Gilmores case he is starting to fall off so I hope you guys pay him for another 5 years. Fins can either trade X for a lot of picks or work in out its a win/win although I'd rather keep him as he is good. Deny it all you want but he's good.

PS Tua is lighting it up all over training camp now but we don't hear a patsie peep out of that from ya. NW probably had a heart attack already.
Difficult to type when all I do is laugh at your posts.

Must be a Florida thing being disgruntled? You and...

I'm sure you're even more pissed now that a FL. judge ordered the illegal Kraft tapes destroyed.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hadn't heard that about Tua. I can say that everybody is "lighting it up" on every team. Reporters gonna report.
Xavien is very good He just isn't $27 million good.
He had a career year last year and barring injury, he'll have a good year this year - likely for another team.
It is not even pre-season yet. I'll give you a poke once in awhile but the real action is yet to come.